Reviews (2,515)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly setup and customization, which enhances customer experience and boosts sales. Features like the rewards bar and referral widget, along with seamless integration with platforms like Shopify and Klaviyo, are highly valued. The app's customer support, including 24/7 chat, is praised for its efficiency. It's recommended for businesses wanting to start or improve their loyalty programs, with email reminders for points earning and redemption. Some merchants also reported a smooth migration process from other systems.

January 26, 2016

A great little app, I've just installed but I have high hopes for this rewards program.. I will keep you posted as to the success

Pool Store Canada
July 20, 2021

Red Rose Naturals: Great customer service provided to our team to help better optimize this amazing referral program.

Red Rose Naturals
July 3, 2018

I had this app for a year. As long as nothing was wrong it was OK. Not my fave, but i didn't know any better. The big problem is customer support is lacking. I am deleting my app today and going to S Loyalty because its been over 4 weeks and they still have not fixed a glitch where my customers suddenly were not able to log in through the rewards tab.

I feel like things that affect my bottom line, and especially things that annoy my customers, and cause me tons of customer service issues are HIGHLY important. The Support staff was unable to figure out my problem quickly, after i prodded them repeatedly they gave me deadlines for resolutions that never happened, (while basically telling me they had other more important things to work on.) Then when i followed up past the deadline that THEY SET- i got no response at all. Good times.

Another point to note my monthly sales fall between their weird gap of $29 for up to 200 orders and a CRAZY JUMP to $249 for 800 sales. Basically I ended up paying $60+ a month with ZERO PERKS, regardless of if my customers could access their rewards or not- which is what the problem has been for the last 4 weeks.

I am going to try S loyalty now- and so far- I'm happier with the clear pay rates, and their VERY responsive customer service.

Slippedstitchstudios
12 months using the app
February 28, 2021

I love the features the app offers. It took a lot of effort to set up the program but I think the number of features it offers is worth the price. One star is for their nonexistent customer service. The app itself works but the analytics don't work. All dashboard shows zero even though we have customers redeeming. We tried to reach them multiple times and no response.

ROMAN USA
12 months using the app
Edited June 6, 2023

Edilyn was very communicative and helped us solve issues with our emails. In general, support is very easy to get a hold of, and wait times are short, which is super helpful!

BabyRx
Yotpo - L&R replied December 20, 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback and are delighted on the experience you've had with us recently!

October 15, 2016

Great tool to make capturing customers and building repeat clients! Highly recommend you grab this from Day 1.

The Clemo
April 29, 2016

great app.as a newcomer to this the app really helped me develop a customer base

Nz Wholesale Express
New Zealand
September 14, 2017

only just joined but enjoying it so far

The Ultimate Online Gift Shop
May 25, 2016

Swell is so easy to set up and works like a charm.

Nanai Australia
May 19, 2017

Just installed it and already seeing the potentials of this software
Love it!!!