Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Hair Virtue London

Ann and Sheen were so helpful. They responded to my queries very quickly and easily resolved all my queries. Amazing service, thank you!!

Melvita

Jerrah was super helpful and super quick in responding! Such good customer service, he answered all my questions perfectly and was super nice! :)

Your Skin Expert Advanced Aesthetic Clinic

Thank you very much! Jerrah was very kind to sort the issue, My personal respect and gratitude for your help! Thanks

Sakara Life

Elijah was amazing! Such good customer service, super helpful, quick response, answered all my questions! Keep up the phenomenal work :)

Pair Eyewear

I was able to speak with Era! His/Her service and product knowledge are beyond excellent. Thank you for saving the day. Continue doing a good job!

EM Cosmetics

Customer support was amazing and so so helpful!!! Jiemer was great! The app overall is very user friendly and straighforward

lizzetstore

I'm using this app to reward my customers. The app works great, there is a lot to customize in this app, also there are different kind of rewards that your customers can redeem and it's great. The support is very swift and accurate, almost immediately after I asked for help, I got it. Gret app, great customer service, recommend this app!

Apothecanna

Jiemer helped me run through a laundry lists of needs, was super pleasant, and left me feeling confident in my next steps. Thank you!

iFace

chat supporting is super helpful. v fast and v kind
thank you for your help, ann! 1.5 days let until holiday

Smunchies Co.

My support agent Reymond was super helpful. It was nice chatting with a real expert realtime. He answered all my questions quickly. I am excited to use this app when our site is ready to roll.