Yotpo Loyalty & Referrals

Yotpo Loyalty & Referrals

by Yotpo

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Pan Continent Inc. - PrintOxe

Great customer service. I needed assistance and contacted them using the chat option. Immediate response, no waiting time. Knowledgeable customer service. Thank you!

FEW MODA

the support team is very very helpful and usually respond within an hour or so. they were able to help us set up a referral program that is a bit more complex than others. highly recommend!

Boutique en ligne Aïkido Tozando

Many options for point program and very helpful staffs are there for you!!
I recommend this app who need to point program!!

BaeBlu

I just installed this app and had a few technical/functional questions. Kerby was very prompt and explained everything that I needed to know. It always makes you feel more trusting of an app/ product when you have a company that prioritizes customer service.

Vinario

Still getting the hang of it, but so far so good. It's a bit complicated to understand how it works, but clicking around helps. Customer support is great.

Ebanel®

This is a great tool to optimize sales, and it's easy to set up and easy to use. Its highly recommended.

Elly Lu

We just installed this app and are excited to see what it can do. All of the features and options make it easy to set up a loyalty program for our customers. It nice to have our reviews and loyalty program with the same great company. (YOTPO) Rogelio helped us onboard quickly and answer any questions that we had. Thanks!

3 Tango Designs

I found this app through a few of my fellow designers. It was very easy to set understand and set up.

BODYMOTiVE

Swell Rewards, part of Yotpo, has some of the highest ratings on Shopify for a reason. I chose them after researching many of the customer loyalty programs and was impressed with the professional services and features this app provided. The customer service team is super helpful and quick to respond. When I had a problem and needed help, Reymond got me fixed up right away. Highly recommended!

Petits Rituels

I chose Swell because I also have Yotpo reviews (same company) and the integration allows me to automatically reward my customers with points when they submit a product review. Also, I've noticed recently that they have online chat which is something new. That's a big benefit and I was able to receive great suppot from them through the chat.