Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Yotpo - L&R
4.7
June 14, 2022

I am new to this app and am hopeful it can be another tool in the ecomm battlefield. So far the customer service has been amazing, however, I haven't really seen too many customers engage with it yet. Time will tell, but like the interface and ease of use / setting up for sure.

Wear AM
Time spent using app: 27 days
May 4, 2022

Great customer assistance from Jerrah and Rikki- Very fast. Good features and shop integration. i just wish i could change look without upgrading

Island Goddess Organics
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 9, 2022

Looking forward to getting this app working for us. The support from Jerrah and Elijah has been really great - quick, concise, easy to follow. Only gave 4 stars because I have n't finished setting everything up yet so not sure yet how it will work!

Nzo Active
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 27, 2022

fatima did a great job of assisting me with all of my questions, 10/10 customer service. the app itself though could use some updating like we should be able to edit the "create account" and Log in button to match our theme but instead its stays black and changing the size of the button "earn rewards" is kinda difficult to do

MAI CASES
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 17, 2021

Had some start problems, but then we got some great help from support and now the app works like a charm!

Mistore.se