Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Wear AM

I am new to this app and am hopeful it can be another tool in the ecomm battlefield. So far the customer service has been amazing, however, I haven't really seen too many customers engage with it yet. Time will tell, but like the interface and ease of use / setting up for sure.

Island Goddess Organics

Location Australia

Great customer assistance from Jerrah and Rikki- Very fast. Good features and shop integration. i just wish i could change look without upgrading

Nzo Active

Looking forward to getting this app working for us. The support from Jerrah and Elijah has been really great - quick, concise, easy to follow. Only gave 4 stars because I have n't finished setting everything up yet so not sure yet how it will work!

MAI CASES

fatima did a great job of assisting me with all of my questions, 10/10 customer service. the app itself though could use some updating like we should be able to edit the "create account" and Log in button to match our theme but instead its stays black and changing the size of the button "earn rewards" is kinda difficult to do

Mistore.se

Had some start problems, but then we got some great help from support and now the app works like a charm!

Brighton Lace

I recently installed the Yopto rewards app for a client. I cannot thank Jerrah enough for the outstanding support and patience in walking me through the finer details of the customization and setup.

Gneiss Spice

My success person is helpful. When I have had questions they are answered immediately. Chat support is fantastic. I think my biggest complaint is how "plain" everything looks! The rewards modules are kind of clunky and the triggered emails are very plain. For the cost of the program I would expect something more sleek. However, it works. I have not had issues with the point system (other than it's a bit complicated for my old customers to learn at first). I'm moving to a new email provider that integrates with Swell/Yotpo. I'm hoping to just move my triggered emails over there for a better customer experience.

Bina & Bino

I like that the text can be changed so that it can work for all languages. I dont like that theres no one to speak to on the phone - only via chat, as I think it would be a lot more efficient that way. However Jerrah from the chat was great and helped me a lot to get me up and running

Ruti

We've used this app for a while for rewards and it's been great however there's been a lot of bugs and issues - partially due to our semi complex set up but also partially due to not clear explanation of point earnings/deductions.. Thankfully had Jiemer helped me with a recent ticket. Thank you Jiemer!

LEGO® Certified Store (Bricks World)

The reports are not currently working so we still have to request it from your support team. Thankful however for a very responsive support team but it would be better if we can extract it on ourselves so we don't have to bother/trouble anyone.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30