Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Gneiss Spice

My success person is helpful. When I have had questions they are answered immediately. Chat support is fantastic. I think my biggest complaint is how "plain" everything looks! The rewards modules are kind of clunky and the triggered emails are very plain. For the cost of the program I would expect something more sleek. However, it works. I have not had issues with the point system (other than it's a bit complicated for my old customers to learn at first). I'm moving to a new email provider that integrates with Swell/Yotpo. I'm hoping to just move my triggered emails over there for a better customer experience.

Bina & Bino

I like that the text can be changed so that it can work for all languages. I dont like that theres no one to speak to on the phone - only via chat, as I think it would be a lot more efficient that way. However Jerrah from the chat was great and helped me a lot to get me up and running

Ruti

We've used this app for a while for rewards and it's been great however there's been a lot of bugs and issues - partially due to our semi complex set up but also partially due to not clear explanation of point earnings/deductions.. Thankfully had Jiemer helped me with a recent ticket. Thank you Jiemer!

LEGO® Certified Store (Bricks World)

The reports are not currently working so we still have to request it from your support team. Thankful however for a very responsive support team but it would be better if we can extract it on ourselves so we don't have to bother/trouble anyone.

Essen USA

The referral links never work for my customers. But when needed help Reymond was the best at assisting me!

ParadiseFold

Really great support from Ritchie. That said, the first (free tier) is really quite limited for us startups. I get the point that they want to incentivise paid plans, but that can be done more intelligently / in a way that supports small startups and creates more brand loyalty with Yotpo.

Yu-Be

Wish the vip tier was available for the lower plans, but other than that it's a relatively simply and easy to use app. Good support assistance as well for the most part

wonderbeauties.love

Useful app and great service. Very quick and helpful. Mr. Jerrah as a support agent was very clear and helped me more than one time. Recommended from my side ;)

FierceMODA

Customer support is def on point! Only 4 stars because a lot of features I wanted to test are in the higher plans. But the app is great.

Warehouse On Grove

I just added this to my store today. I had some questions about how the referral program works and the codes etc. The online chat session was very fast & thorough. I just wish they had email 3rd party integration in the basic plan. I'll see how it goes though. Jerrah was very helpful and polite.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30