Reviews (2,118)

4.9

Merchants highly value this app for boosting customer retention and enhancing targeted marketing. They praise its affordability, easy customization, and smooth integration. Features like back-in-stock alerts, gift lists, and guest wishlist are seen as game-changers. The support team is frequently commended for their prompt and professional service. Merchants also appreciate the insightful metrics, mobile integration via REST API, and the app's ability to engage undecided customers. The app's potential to generate extra profit and the support team's dedication to resolving issues promptly are also highly praised.

June 12, 2019

The app is great, easy to install, and easy to use. Necessary for any site. The support service is very humane, reliable and professional. I have never encountered such a great service before. Highly recommend! Thanks to Gopinath!!!

PHRASEGIFT
Israel
February 1, 2021

Amazing customer service, I was having trouble setting up and they sorted out the issues immediately. The app is really great and easy to use, highly recommend.

Silk Beauty Collection
July 6, 2020

Great app to have. Very helpful customer service Ready to help. Highly recommended..................

Allsport Ltd
Mauritius
Edited February 7, 2017

I was looking for an elegant wish list app to add to my store and I found this one! It's been really easy to start using it and the team behind it has been super helpful and fast helping me to translate the app into Spanish. You can check it at my store: www.vadepekes.com

Va De Pekes
Spain
August 17, 2023

I needed help on a few things on my online store and received fast responses and solutions to each issue I had

Beyond Azalea
16 days using the app
January 5, 2017

The app is fantastic, easy to use, and the support is fantastic. Really went in depth to investigate my problem, fix it and even make some placement requests I've had and no extra cost. Fantastic!

Wild Spirit Creek
October 19, 2023

They are amazing support team that help me fix all tiny things I want with quick and professional way. I would 1000% recommend this app if you are looking for Wishlist fn. you will not regret for sure :)

Bui
Thailand
11 days using the app
August 3, 2017

ı am really happy with that app they help me too much time thanks.

Flyn Co Pl
Poland
November 5, 2019

The support team was really helpful. They helped me get the look of the wishlist button the way I wanted it. But since my online store is quite new, I still have yet to see someone adds anything to the wishlist.

Mystic Full Moon
November 16, 2021

Your staff was quick to respond and great at helping me solve my problems!
I think it's very important to have such a fast and friendly response when you don't understand something or can't do something!
I recommend it because the functionality is very good and the support is great!

SNACC