Wishlist Plus , 2,023 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy integration, user-friendly features, and exceptional customer service. It's praised for its reliable wishlist creation and management, valuable customer preference metrics, and customization capabilities. The app is affordable and accessible to all business sizes. Standout features include a guest wishlist and popular marketing integrations. The support team is known for their quick and efficient responses.

June 9, 2021

This app looks amazing on the webshop. Works really well, and super quick and friendly customer service. Can definitely recommend it!

Sarosi
December 5, 2016

10+++.
It is very modern looking and will give your site an expensive look. It does so much.

Also, it is super easy to install. No messing with code.

I can't believe this is free. Thank you Swym! I look forward to additional features you will be adding.

I wish I could keep this a secret, but the developers deserve credit. :)

Welfmshop
October 20, 2020

Easy to install. Works as advertised. Help desk was very quick when we had an issue with our mobile app.

Nica Life
Edited October 28, 2020

The app gives as it promises. I am happy with the speed the support team helps. The app works well in our theme and looks good.

Fairbow
Netherlands
5 months using the app
July 13, 2020

I was having trouble installing the code and SWYM was able to log in and do it for me, incredible customer service on their end. I hope my customers utilize it!

Iron Oxide Designs
April 14, 2020

We're using the free version on seekcollective.com and loving it so far! Neeraj was very responsive and helpful in getting everything set up and tweaking the design to match our shop's aesthetic. I love that customers don't have to log in to save their favorites. It's really easy to use.

Seek Collective
January 3, 2023

Overpriced rubbish. $100 USD = $150 AUD for such a small feature worth no more that $10-15 max per month for something completely and utterly underwhelming. Customers don't actually use this feature like they claim.

tyija
6 months using the app
Swym Corporation replied January 5, 2023

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. The default wishlist app functionality is designed to set up automatically on your store and helps generate user actions and revenue. We took a detailed look at your Wishlist implementation and noticed that you had used a custom implementation using our Javascript APIs. We also found certain gaps in the way the implementation is handled, due to which the customers might not have been able to make full use of the app.

We tried calling you and writing to you to help with the optimization so that you could make the most of our app but unfortunately we were unable to reach you. If you are still looking for a solution please do reach out to us at support@swymcorp.com and we will be more than happy to help you make the best use of our app.

June 27, 2022

I used this app to make my customer enjoy their shopping with us as it really help my customer to save their time instead of search again the product which they interested. The customer service is excellent and really helpful and patience to solve all my issues.

JOM SPORT
Malaysia
June 26, 2017

Highly recommend this app if you're looking for basic currency features on your website. I am especially impressed with their support (especially, Anusha!). Quick response and helped perform customisation within 24 hours for free!

Maomaowoof
Singapore
July 20, 2020

best app and EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE even if you still are in free plan! The app does integrate perfectly especially with preformed icons.

MyBabySmile™