Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

Caseituk

Syncee one of the best shopify app i've used for my CSV import. The team are really friendly and very helpful. Would 100% recommend it to anyone.

Extreme Online Co Za

Great Support Keep 100% lovely

Outdoormart

Great product and excellent support :)

Instacosmetic

Great plugin. Does the job to fetch the products and update the inventory. The support team is also great with setting up your products and helping wherever needed

Eme Style Boutique

I was testing, had a few errors, try to correct the problem because it wasnt recognizing the size and color variants and when i tried for the second time it didnt let me do anything because i had already reached the maximum of 40 products upload.

Makaronmk

1,5K products in few minutes uploaded to my store from supplier XML? It was possible with Syncee. Great product with great support! Thanks Syncee

Puremodern

Great service and setup support! Syncee did a trial with me via chat, so we could quickly determine if a good fit for us. The mapping is straightforward and easy to configure. The app will work well if your vendor data is consistent and ready to import. If you have lots of product attributes and options it will not support that because of Shopify's inability to manage complex and multiple product attributes.

Videosorveglianzaitalia

30/08/2017 12.50 : "Where is the CHAT Support ?!? Five Days already installed the app, payed the plan , but the support chat is lost... impossible to contact syncee..."

30/08/2017 12.53 : in Less of TWO minute , by mail I received contatc and at first check : by firefox the plugin chat is not loaded (my problem occours) , try by chrome et voilà !

START THE INTREPID Support...

Five Start Support... now we try to solve a trouble of sync sku ;)

...stay connected!

Fanfaire

The Syncee team were very responsive to my questions about how the app will benefit my store.Went the extra mile to help me get my product line file in order. A+! Great app!

Tresfancy

Syncee's team was so helpful, especially when I needed some technical support for enabling an advanced feature, I was responded to quickly and got everything set up in no time. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to add products to their store.