Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

Modalro

Great app! Saved me lots of time. Imre was also very helpful with support.

Onlinemarkat Com

Thanks syncee for your support I am happy with the app, i hope you keep the good work up

Sfonline

Had some problems importing products from an older ecommerce system and with hebrew chars
nothing worked:( until the AMAZING syncee support help me out...
fixing every issue with the import file and parameters
even helped me with importing the varients as well:)
i recommend them extremly - they also have a good UX and easy to use interface
hope you will find them as good as i did:)

Banbao World

This app works fantastic. They have improved a lot of their features in the new version and it works perfectly now. 5 star rating for the great features and for the very helpful customer support.

Sunnysmile

Even if we will not use Syncee for now, If you are a drop shipping company looking for a simple and cheap solution, Syncee is designed for you. It's very easy to sync your inventory with the supplier(s). The inventory is updated in real time and they can manage product variations, has accurate price settings and can integrate pictures with the description, which is f.. awesome. The support will help you to do this properly with dedication and kindness. You also can manage multiple suppliers sources for a cheap price, as they propose 5.000 SKU for 65$, one of the best offer on the market right now. To resume the app in 3 words: Efficient, Ergonomic and friendly.

Boxeddreams Com

This app works great.

Excellent support and they made changes on their subscriptions system so everyone can now afford one according to their needs.

Also they have excellent support, Imre is super kind.

Recommended.

Ordexx

This app is great, the support and service is the best we've had from any app on shopify.
They are quick, and they help with custom jobs, we would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a product importer.

Thesilverscreenboudoir

I had to give these guys Five Stars and I have had the Syncee app installed for less than 24 hours. I already love it. It was so easy to set up and map without any help. I have tried about 4 different apps to do the same job and all of them required set up by the app developer and none of them synced Product Images. But Syncee synced all my images and did everything much more quickly than any other any of the other apps I have used! There are some functionalities that I would like to see added but the lack of these is not enough to warrant me downgrading my rating by even a half a star. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for the most user friendly way to Sync Your Dropship suppliers inventory to your shop! Very affordable too!

Tres Fancy

At first, it's a little bit confuse to learn how to use the app, but after that, with Imre helps, it works like a charm. The app needs a little bit more improvement but I'm pretty happy with the result. Way to go!

1 2 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 Next