Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

Tresfancy

Syncee's team was so helpful, especially when I needed some technical support for enabling an advanced feature, I was responded to quickly and got everything set up in no time. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to add products to their store.

Rockingcarpet

Great App and great team behind it. Very responsive on questions, also in hours out of business. Highly recommended!

Jenny Lee Hair

Today i found this fantastic app, the guys here couldnt be more helpful getting my business off the ground. They bent over backwards to make sure i got what i needed. I was not sure how to import, i spoke to them and they got products in for me! This app is the best dropshipping app by far. The subscription fees are reasonable considering what they offer for the price. Thank you so much for everything syncee

Civilstock

I tried out Syncee App and it was very good. Very clean and easy to use. It's advanced field mapping and flexible product updating functions will allow me to integrate my future plans with much more certainty. Thank you for making such a highly demanded App.

Stylishhh

This is simply a Super App! My shop has a relatively big inventory of fashion and luxury items which I receive through daily feeds from my partners. Every day I have to upload inventory file(s) containing hundreds of changes (new products appearing, old products disappearing, variants changing prices, quantities, images, etc.).
Uploading my inventory on a daily basis through the standard Shopify csv upload is simply out of questions. It can take up to 24 hours!
I tried some other apps, but wasn't very happy with them or simply they would not cover my needs.
What I love about this app is that it actually creates new products in Shopify (not just sync prices and quantities as most apps will do) besides having all the features I need to manage highly volatile inventory files coming from all sorts of vendors.
The App runs fast and smooth without hiccups.
It can be easily set-up. No need for coding at all. And the customer service is exceptional. Special thanks to Imre who solved some issues I had (with my source files, not the app) and set me up in minutes.
Yeah, its not exactly cheap, but if I had to do this stuff manually it would cost me far more, besides driving me crazy (and the very few alternatives I found are not cheaper either).

Modalro

Great app! Saved me lots of time. Imre was also very helpful with support.

Onlinemarkat Com

Thanks syncee for your support I am happy with the app, i hope you keep the good work up

Sfonline

Had some problems importing products from an older ecommerce system and with hebrew chars
nothing worked:( until the AMAZING syncee support help me out...
fixing every issue with the import file and parameters
even helped me with importing the varients as well:)
i recommend them extremly - they also have a good UX and easy to use interface
hope you will find them as good as i did:)

Banbao World

This app works fantastic. They have improved a lot of their features in the new version and it works perfectly now. 5 star rating for the great features and for the very helpful customer support.

Sunnysmile

Even if we will not use Syncee for now, If you are a drop shipping company looking for a simple and cheap solution, Syncee is designed for you. It's very easy to sync your inventory with the supplier(s). The inventory is updated in real time and they can manage product variations, has accurate price settings and can integrate pictures with the description, which is f.. awesome. The support will help you to do this properly with dedication and kindness. You also can manage multiple suppliers sources for a cheap price, as they propose 5.000 SKU for 65$, one of the best offer on the market right now. To resume the app in 3 words: Efficient, Ergonomic and friendly.