4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Shopify for dropshipping. It offers a wide range of products and suppliers, easy product addition and organization, and customizable pricing. The app's automated inventory management system is praised for preventing stockouts and overselling. Merchants also commend the responsive 24/7 customer service and the 14-day free trial.

December 14, 2017

I've only just started using Syncee. While it took me a little while to learn the setup, Imre and his team have been great to deal with and super quick in responses. It runs smoothly and works great when all setup.

Intimatecollections
November 26, 2019

Great App and Great customer service will continue to use for my store if you don't know how to do something with the app or if you have tried to add inventory and you don't know-how, customer service always saves the day and it's done quicker than if you do it your self, they stay with till the end, not just tell you how to do it they make sure you are satisfied with the job :-)

IvoryRay
Syncee replied December 2, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, it is really heart-warming to see your feedback, that you are satisfied with what we offer. We are committed to helping our clients as much as we can. Please, if anytime you have a question, do not hesitate to contact us!

April 4, 2023

As a newbies in drop shipping I never found a platform with all exclusive offers on the same app till I came across Syncee, since then it has being a game changer for my business.

nolimit
Syncee replied April 4, 2023

Thank you so much for your words. We are absolutely thrilled by your review :) If anytime you have a question about using Syncee, please feel free to reach out to us anytime via in-app chat or email! :)

February 15, 2021

nice products, excellent customer service! haven't started selling their products yet but I think things will go smoothly.

Wiggly Pup Bandana
Italy
Syncee replied February 16, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We wish you good luck in the future for a successful business. :)

September 26, 2017

This is simply fantastic application. Customer service is great and always help you with questions. Very easy to use once you understand the way it works. Customer service helped me all the time and explain what I need to do. I can only recommend it.

Sklepco
Ireland
September 9, 2022

All amazing so far, we have contacted customer support, out of hours, and they got back to me and resolved my issue straight away.

everexpanding
Syncee replied September 9, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are more than happy to see you love the solutions we offer and that you got professional and accurate help from our customer support. We are here for you! Please feel free to reach out to us anytime you have a question.

April 27, 2022

Just started and it has been easy to follow and navigate and welcoming. Friendliness is important to me.

Sofistikat
Syncee replied April 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy you love our application :) In case of any questions, always feel free to contact us!

March 13, 2020

Just starting to use the app, and I had a small issue with it not detecting my active subscription, but perhaps I was too eager to start importing products :-) Great support from Roland, started my imports within a few minutes.

White Horse Retail Europe
Syncee replied March 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. We hope everything runs smoothly now. If anytime you have a question, always feel free to let us know about it, we are here to help!

November 9, 2017

This is very useful app for importing the products. It is user friendly and easy to handle, when you figure out the logic. There is also very friendly customer service if you have any issues or need any help. Highly recommended! 5 stars guys and gals!

Studentskatrgovina
Slovenia
March 21, 2023

Just started using this platform but seems user friendly. I look forward to beginning the dropship process

allthethingsgiftsandcreations
Syncee replied March 22, 2023

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you have chosen Syncee to start your dropshipping business. If anytime you have a question about using our app or you need help in finding suitable suppliers for your product need, please feel free to reach out to us. We are here for you :)