4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its vast product selection, intuitive layout, and seamless Shopify integration. They value its automation features, including automatic inventory updates and order synchronization. The app's extensive supplier database, pricing calculation, and filtering functionalities are also highly regarded. Many praise the quick and effective customer service, and the smooth experience provided by the product synchronization feature for first-time orders. It's seen as a comprehensive tool for managing inventory and growing businesses.

January 24, 2023

Looks good. Keen to start working using Syncee for my store. I found stores here that I have not found on other DSing apps

Cuddles for Life
Syncee replied January 25, 2023

Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted to see you found suppliers on Syncee Marketplace that you have not found anywhere else. The selection on our platform is constantly growing so stay tuned for more new products and suppliers. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team.

February 26, 2018

Easy to use and very responsive support.

Shop Cst Tires
January 30, 2023

:) Awsome

JigglePets
Syncee replied January 31, 2023

Thank you for your review. We are happy you find our application awesome. If anytime you need help in using Syncee, please feel free to reach out to us. We are always here for you.

October 28, 2020

Worst app Ive ever used. Products disappear of the site, customer service is awful. Do not install this app, biggest waste of hours and money.

House of Matilda
Syncee replied October 29, 2020

We would like to clear your comment. We want to emphasize that we were in contact daily with each other. Moreover, we tried to call you by phone several times without an answer. We received your emails all the time, and immediately we answered as soon as possible, as our office is open only on weekdays from 3:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (US Central Time). As you can see in other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our users.

May 24, 2017

Great Service, Awesome help! Anytime I contact support they was there to help me out.

Defeat Store
June 12, 2023

Great App, easy products to find.

Very easy to navigate

Looking forward to building a great business

Variety Outside The Box
About 1 month using the app
Syncee replied June 16, 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback on our application. We are happy you have chosen Syncee to find and manage dropshipping products. Anytime you have a question, please feel free to reach out to us. We are here for you.

November 26, 2021

First class customer service, had a minor issue that was nobodies fault and Richard was on hand to resolve it immediately with live response times. Recommend this to anyone.

E-co City
Syncee replied November 29, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. It is great to see you are satisfied with our customer service and our application. If anytime you have a question, feel free to let us know about it :)

July 19, 2022

I used this app for my online store and it is the best one that I found today. The price is good, the integration is good and the support is awesome.

MELLER Romania
Romania
Syncee replied July 19, 2022

Thank you for your review. Our main focus is on providing merchants a great help running their dropshipping business and finding products and suppliers. We are more than happy to see you are satisfied with the service we offer. We are here for you!

Edited March 2, 2021

I used this app to dropship all my items. It makes life so much easier! Especially the auto-order feature. The staff are always helpful to the point of even doing it for you. Thank you for making my first business journey a breeeeeze!

ukuwi now ltd
Syncee replied March 3, 2021

It was our pleasure to help you. We are thrilled that your first business journey started with our app, and it went smoothly. We hope it will be a long-lasting journey together. :)

August 3, 2023

sehr übersichtlich mit einer guten Anleitung für Einsteiger. Jetzt fällt mir nichts mehr ein, muss aber noch mehr schreiben

Baby-and-more.com
Austria
3 days using the app
Syncee replied August 4, 2023

Hallo!
Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung. Wir freuen uns, dass Sie mit den Lösungen von Syncee zufrieden sind. Vielen Dank, dass Sie ein Mitglied unserer Gemeinschaft sind!