Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 17, 2017

Outstanding Service.

i believe that sharing bad experience we do very often and on opposite side its not so common to share good one, but this time i do it.

i experienced Today 17-10-2017 Extraordinary GOOD service and support from Syncee Imre Tarsi with setting up our account/update. if You ask why here it goes :

1. FAST - and i mean really fast, contact in few minutes
2. COMMUNICATIVE - several exchanges were done and even if i faced some IT issues, Syncee provided a way to make things done
3. OPENNES - i can imagine it can be boring for individual to solve similar issues from time to time but i experienced a real helpfull hand with Syncee and i am very gratefull for that

BIG THANK YOU to Syncee Team

Artur

Easybrands Pl
Poland
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 30, 2017

i always use this App, support team is very helpful ,you just need to install App they will do the rest . they are the best support team i ever met in shopify ..thanks

Thefashionstrendz
Time spent using app: 22 days
September 29, 2017

Fantastic service. The Guys at Syncee are super helpful.
Truly Highly recommend the product and service.

Travel Gizmos
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 27, 2017

Syncee guys are magicians!

I have tried to move to a different system from a custom-built shop for 8 months ... but it did not go with the "support" of the customer service of that other system. Brutal suffering, a lot of money, a total waste of time, Brrrrrr!
Then came the guys at the Syncee, they offered the Shopify platform, and they solved all my problem in few minutes!
All this with a few clicks! I do not believe if I do not see it!
They showed me everything and I immediately understood how it works. Well, this is magic!
Thank you very much and I would recommend them to you with a good heart.

Zsolti

A Syncees srácok varázslók!

Egyedi fejlesztésű shopról 8 hónapig költöztem egy másik rendszerbe... de az ügyfélszolgálatuk "támogatásával" sem ment. Brutál szenvedés, egy csomó pénz, sok idő, kuka. Brrrrrr!
Aztán jöttek a Syncees srácok, ajánlották a Shopifyt, és pikk-pakk megoldották minden gondomat!
Mindezt pár kattintással! Nem hiszem, ha nem látom!
A szemem előtt csinálták és azonnal meg is értettem. Na, ez a varázslat!
Nagyon köszönöm és jó szívvel ajánlom őket Nektek!

Zsolti

Huppanjbelehu
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 26, 2017

This is a fantastic APP!!! and even better than the app is the customer service. I'm a newbie to Shopify and they replied extremely quickly and was super helpful throughout the process!

Victory Roze
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 26, 2017

This is simply fantastic application. Customer service is great and always help you with questions. Very easy to use once you understand the way it works. Customer service helped me all the time and explain what I need to do. I can only recommend it.

Sklepco
Ireland
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 19, 2017

5 STAR! Great team!
They helped us in everything (Shopify / Dropshipping) everyone was patient and proactive. Their experience helped us solve many problems. I highly recommend the team and the app.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
5 csillag! Remek csapat!
Mindenben segítettek az átállás alatt (SHopify / Dropshipping). A tapasztalatuk kulcsfontosságú volt bizonyos problémák megoldásában. Eddig Shoprenter-t használtunk, és nehézkesnek tűnt az átállás, de a Syncee Csapat segítségével gyorsan túl is vagyunk rajta. Mindenkinek csak ajánlani tudom Őket.

Hippsyhu
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
September 19, 2017

This app is great! The team is excellent! Also much help related in Shopify and Dropshipping. Thanks guys!

Intimfehernemuhu
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 13, 2017

Those guys man, they help me solve a huge problem with our catalog. In less than one hour they set it up and upload some sample products straight from our CSV file.
I'm signing up for a monthly plan right now.
I def recommend them. No brainer.

Exfloorit
Time spent using app: 19 days
September 7, 2017

Fanominal service, very accommodating even with the huge time difference. Thank you for all your help! strongly recommend!

Sparrowapparel