Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Price: Free

wüstenblüte.ch

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 11 minutes

It does excatly what it should! Thanks to RoarTheme! Many thanks! :) I really appreciate work like this. It really helps people like me who don't have any coding experience. Great job!

Go4Tech.si

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app 9 minutes

Great app! It's important that custumers agree with terms and conditions, they can't say later they didn't agree.

Naturfare

Location Poland
Time spent using app 19 minutes

Easy, fast, free. Ideal for me :). Dont know what to write more thank that. I think that is all i have to say

5 Lakes Apparel

Time spent using app 11 minutes

I just installed the app and it seems to be working well. Installation took only a few seconds; the user interface is very user friendly.

Childcare Professional Staffing

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Easy to set up! Love it already! This app was exactly what I was looking for in my business. The set up was easy and to the point!

binbirshop

Time spent using app 11 minutes

I just installed this app and seems working well. This will protect my business from fraud actions at the same time

MatePillow

Time spent using app 3 minutes

great app. was just what I was looking for. great app. was just what I was looking for. great app. was just what I was looking for.

SMAGdansk

Location Denmark

Perfect app! Does exactly what it needs to do. Also 10 out of 10 support from the makers! Thank you so much to Phil N for great support with fixing a problem on my store.

Ventureap

Location Germany
Time spent using app 12 minutes

Very easy setup and does exactly what it's supposed to do. I appreciate apps like this a lot! Very cool that the App is free :)

WatchamaknJamaican

Time spent using app 11 minutes

Very easy to use and great functionality. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for simplicity.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26