Terms and Conditions in Cart

Terms and Conditions in Cart

by RoarTheme

Terms and Conditions Checkbox/Popup in Cart Page and Ajax Cart

Total Brands

Super easy to install and setup on shoppify webstore.
In some regions, this feature is mandatory field and this app makes all job for you.

WEIRD KULT

It's nice, but slow. It's actually possible to checkout before the box even appearing... I've tested it on multiple devices with the same problem.

October 17, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling and we are so sorry for your case.

When you install the Terms and Conditions Checkbox in Cart app, we add a script to your store. Shopify is very careful to not allow script tags added by apps to affect page load times and ensures that your store is fully functional before allowing any extra code to run. So, our script code will be added after your store loaded. That reason caused a delay. Hope you understand!

If you want to prevent the Checkout button clicked event until this app loaded, please help us submit a ticket to https://roartheme.ticksy.com/submit/#100010257, our support team will give you a tip to do it :)

Eat Fruit 2019

Es la aplicación que estaba buscando. Tenía problemas al instalarla y me han ayudado a ponerla. Muchas gracias.

October 16, 2020

Caroline's Dream

So far, so good!
I asked support a question before purchasing this app. They were quick to reply and offered to customize it to my website for free. Within a few hours (on a Sunday), the app was loaded and working exactly the way I needed. Excellent customer service!

October 11, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)
If you have more questions, please let me know. I would be glad to help ;)

Bijuz

wow, this guys know what they doing.. this is the BEST of the BEST app in this regard! amazing! also have another app from them iam seeing of speed website, both are killer! keep rocking guys! u are in good way!

October 10, 2020

Thank you very much!
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advices or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help making this app better and better :)

Rocotus

No need to look for another app. This is FREE and get the job done. Fully customizable. Really happy with it.

October 10, 2020

ABBZCO

This is a useful product, very easy and simple to configure and use. Great work !!! I recommend this app to anyone new on shopify. Saves a lot of time.

October 7, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :D

Decorent

It's a truly amazing service! The app allows for advanced customization, linking, popups, and much more. I absolutely love it.

September 30, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)

Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. If you have advice or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help to make this app better and better.

The South African Gold Coin Exchange

I used the app to implement the terms and conditions tick box on the cart. Love everything about how easy it was to use and how flexible it is. Would it be possible to add multiple tick boxes that link to different terms and conditions?

September 28, 2020

Hi,

Regarding your question,
- We're releasing the new version to allow you to add multiple links (https://www.screencast.com/t/x5CgoxL9vQ) in a couple of days.

- To add multiple tick boxes that link to different terms and conditions, I transferred to our app team. They will evaluate if it is possible, they will add it as a function in the future.

Again, thank you so much!