Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

Little Missy Bows

Love it’s pretty simple to use and for customers is available for them to understand terms and conditions about mu store

Josie's Little Creations

Super easy to step up. Love it, easy to follow directions on how to install on Shopify. The step by step were a great help.

Yoga Beat Studio

Very good support! The app is good and free :) I'am using it already for 3 off my stores and always works.

Copernicus Brewing Company

Just installed it, it was easy to set up and it seems to work as promised. Plus, it's also free to use.

Redrow

The tool is easy to use and free compared to many others. I had to search for a long time, but luckily I found this app.

Military Matter

it works perfectly, easy as one click to ensure our clients understand our terms. I will suggest others to use it too.

Shop Agave

quick and easy to set up. showed up right away. no hassle or complicated and the best part is it is free!

©madragora

It is a very useful application because I can be sure that anyone who wants to buy it will read the terms of use.

The Artsy Black Girl

This app was very easy to navigate and set up. This was exactly what I was looking for and I will recommend to anyone else I know who is looking for this resource.

Cut it Out DK

Super easy to use. And works very good and fast. Easy setup and free what more can you ask for? What are you waiting for? download it now

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15