4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. It's unique for offering a Terms and Conditions box, crucial for business protection against fraud and chargebacks. It's compatible with custom themes and integrates a checkbox into the shop seamlessly. It's particularly useful for selling non-refundable digital products. Despite being free, it matches the functionality of paid apps. The customer support is responsive and helpful in resolving issues.

February 26, 2024

Reported a signficant glitch but never saw any progress from Support. Context: this app was causing a duplication error anytime a customer tried to change the quantity of an item with a variant from the Cart page. Shopify Tech Support independently verified that the error originated with this app. We provided a screen record and all the Admin access requested, but their Support team never moved the ball forward.

Fountainful
8 months using the app
RoarTheme replied February 27, 2024

Hi,

First of all, I'm sorry for this inconvenience!

Regarding your problem, please help me submit a ticket to https://haloroar.ticksy.com/submit/#100020625, our support team will help you to check the issue :)

Thank you so much!

March 11, 2024

WARNING: This app is not ADA compliant and the developer is refusing to make a minor code change that's required to fix the issue. Do not use this app if you are located in the United States and want to ensure your website is legally compliant with ADA requirements.

Pine Street Clinic
6 months using the app
RoarTheme replied March 13, 2024

Firstly, I would like to take responsibility for the poor experience you had and acknowledge that your 1-star review was completely justified.

I would like to apologize for the issues you encountered while using this app.

It is our responsibility to investigate and resolve any problems that arise. To avoid such occurrences in the future, I will be working with the Development team to improve our app and I am actively overseeing the training of our support team to elevate the quality of our support.

I am sorry for everything that made you disappointed and you had to spend a lot of time and effort with them.

We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to assist you again and we are committed to providing you with a better experience. We are eager to make it up to you and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

March 26, 2024

This app works very well. We had a little situation with our custom theme but the team at RoarTheme fixed it very fast. Highly recommended.

Pepe Ganga Online | Everything for the home
5 days using the app
March 7, 2024

Simple, free, and works well for shopify websites

FlexiCharge
28 days using the app
January 3, 2024

Everything works as advertized. There were a few things that were not to my linking and the team helped solved them quickly with some customizations.

Kamerastore
Finland
About 1 year using the app
January 24, 2024

Amazing App, does what it says with many customization options, the support team is great.

DAZZILIA
Brazil
About 2 months using the app
February 12, 2024

Very useful and simple app! Thanks!

The WILDREAM
3 months using the app
April 17, 2024

Great and to the point after realizing it would be necessary to have a terms and conditions box at checkout! This app made that simple!

Call Me Masha
About 3 hours using the app
April 1, 2024

nice app, thanks

Pay Per Time
Hong Kong SAR
27 days using the app
January 5, 2024

app is ok. UI in side of shopify is confusing

greensection