Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

Square Boy Clothing

Great update so we don't have to re-do the whole site each time. If you have a Out of the Sandbox theme this is a must have.

Purrfect Cat Gifts

Does exactly what is says it does on the tin - great customer support also.

Dropshippingone

Great app! I recommend themes from Out of the sandbox

Burnish

Worked perfectly for me on my Turbo theme update. Great app. What a time saver! This app is one of the reasons I went with Out of the Sandbox for my theme.

Vintageleatherbagco

Great app, very useful when using any of the Out of the Sandbox themes.

Send A Toy

Since by default Shopify provide no automatic (or manual) way to run updates on your installed theme, this theme updater app by Out of the Sandbox is a godsend. We have used it 3 times to upgrade our Responsive theme and LOVE it. When you run the app, the update is installed as a new unpublished theme - so you have ample opportunity to ensure everything is A-OK before publishing. You will find that there are tweaks to be made after the update, you will not get a 100% match, however the alternative (without the app) is hours and hours of manual work to re-set your store settings. In our experience the app has undergone substantial improvements since we first used it. With our last run (26th October 2017, upgrading to Responsive 6.2.2), we had very little re-work to do. Languages changes did not come across, our footer and home page needed a few tweaks, that was about it, we were published within an hour!

Yourturnkeystore 243

Simple app that installed easily and seems to work as described. I have not been able to update my them Turbo theme yet, but am certain the this app will save many hours of work.

Florster

Really good app. En nuestra floristeria online en Barcelona va genial.

Mane Management Lifesyle

Theme Updater as been a great addition to our store, www.manemanagement.com. Our customers love the app even though they have no idea of the inner workings. It just works seamlessly with our store!

Find Unique Christmas Gifts

Wow works great. Was a little nervous about using this, but it updated all our design and Christmas Gift Products without loosing anything.