Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

Gripson E Commerce

Theme updates are one of the largest development task requests we receive, not only is it a large costly task it is meticulous and requires thorough checking and testing to ensure the updates are done correctly and without issues.

To be honest, our theme update service is not a job we enjoy doing but realise the value and importance of updates to store owners, we offer this service as we are OOTS partners and also realise the importance to help them.

The ground-breaking new functionality of this app which allows you to bring over customizations to your up to date theme is incredible, to say the least, and is something that now further widens the gap between OOTS and other theme providers.

In order to take advantage of the new functionality you will need to be on Turbo 2.0+, Parallax 3.0+, Retina 4.0+, Mobilia 5.0+ or Responsive 6.0+

Congratulations OOTS, we are actually happy that our theme update service will become obsolete.

You guys rock!!!

Trial Store2

I'm marching around my office beating on an oatmeal cannister like a drum chanting, "THIS IS SO GREAT! THIS IS SO GREAT!"

1like

Very good app! Makes the life easier. Recommend highly Turbo themes too!

Baby Bootique 2

Such a great app. Checking for updates is something I forget to do. Now in the last two months, I have easily updated Baby Bootique's theme twice via this app. I still have a bit of merging work to do because of customizations but if you don't have any custom code in your theme, it's a one click update!

Sin Chew Optics

Makes life easier with this app. Definitely recommended if you use Out of the Sandbox themes.

Although you need to be aware that any custom installations/modifications of the html code will be removed if you update.

So make sure to save and compare.

Merch Nerds

Must have if you run OOTS themes, works great!

Etrexa

Great app that makes upgrade process more smooth and easy. Thanks!

Freemancave

Very easy to use. Out of the Sandbox has great themes and a great updater.

Unni And Evans

Very pleased with the level of support provided by Out of the Sandbox, including the provision of this app.

Giftsreadytogo

Wonderful app. Made upgrading so much easier. Support was great in answering my questions.