Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

Pocket Vape

Love the app. The app helped a lot when doing modification and customizations to a theme. Cuts a lot of manual work after each up update of a theme. But do recommend to check if your theme is supported by the app out of the box.

www.pocketvape.com

March 20, 2019

Hi Pocket Vape!

Thanks for leaving a review - that's awesome to hear. We're so glad that the Theme Updater App helped!

Welcome Organics

Very easy to use with clear instructions. Thanks for making my life easier with managing my store. Great!

March 19, 2019

Hi Welcome Organics!

Thanks for leaving a review - we're so happy to hear that the Theme Updater App was helpful!

DopeBoo

I'm super impressed with this app - surprising visibility into theme customizations and ability to carry those through release updates. Thanks folks.

March 19, 2019

Hi DopeBoo!

Thanks for leaving a review and for your feedback! Glad to hear that the Theme Updater App was helpful.

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

Update - We have been using the app for quite sometime now. had some issues but so what? every app on shopify has bugs, but the most important thing is Customer service!

They have great customer service and that's all that i care about.

They also have a great app!

SeboArt.com

UPDATED
I received an email that i need to register my store theme i bought directly from Shopify or threatened my store could be shut down. So i downloaded this app and its a mess! This app has just confused me as to what is going on now with my site. Its was suppose to register my theme and update my theme but of course there was a problem and error and Shopify customer service said they cannot help me to call Out of Sandbox and then i find theirs no phone number. So i was disappointed at first but I had a member of their team contact me and work on it and Iam happy to say as for now it looks like it is going to be ok! Even thought they had no phone number the service thought the email was to my surprise very speedy and helpful and got the job done! Thank you Sean for your help Sir!

Lalabella

Been using this theme updater for a while now. Had no issues with this very simple to use, an excellent time saver. Love it.

lalabella.uk

Nutracelle

I had previously left a different review, but they reached out and helped right away. Great customer service & I'm pleased with the app.

Popstrukt Furniture

I love this App it makes updating our theme so simple and easy. Even with some theme customisation updates are applied without any problems.

Fosterschlienzphotography

works great every time, i would recommend this app to anyone who used their themes!

Lucius Atelier

OOTS regularly update their themes with new features and bug fixes. As with it, making this app very useful and essential. Personally, I keep a record of the changes I did to the theme's code and always make backups. Keep in mind there are high chances that updating the theme version may break your website features of your own customisations and other 3rd-party apps. Always make backups and double check the updated theme prior to publishing them.

Two thumbs up to OOTS team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6