Theme Updater

Keep your premium theme up to date

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

out of the sandbox shopify theme updater app graphic

Stuttering Therapy Resources

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app updater has been a great help for me. It does most of the work, and then I only have to fill in the special little changes that I've made to the code on my own. I had a technical question, and support got back to me quickly and clearly explained what I needed to do. Very helpful - excellent support!

July 18, 2022

Hi Stuttering Therapy Resources team!

Thank you very much for your feedback - we are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Theme Updater!

Mineral Magpie

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very useful app for updating themes. It makes life easier than having to make changes manually each time the theme is updated. I had a few teething problems to begin with (app said my theme was unregistered - despite being registered) - but this was quickly resolved by Byanca.

Hi Mineral Magpie team!

Thank you very much for your review!

Formozza.tw

Norm has been great for the support. Though you need to pay for subscription to update to the newest version after trial has expired. I guess this app is like a supplementary tool when you purchase the theme so don't expect it will do all the works for you.

Hi Formozza.tw team!

Thank you very much for your review!

THE CO-OP

Location Australia

Happy with how this is performing, it's keeping my site current and never seems to have any hangups in performance, just needed some assistance over the last week and the crew at Theme Updater were there to help, thank you. :)

April 1, 2022

Hello THE CO-OP Team!

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that the app has made updating easier for you.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave us a review!

We wish you the best of luck with your store!

Sizy

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Simply a must for any business who hasn't modified too much of their sites code. Very easy to use and fair pricing for what you're getting in return!

Whose Art

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant! The fact that this app is produced by Out of the Sandbox should reassure you that the quality and support are both second to none. We have been using the Parallax theme by Out of the Sandbox since 2019, alongside this app, and we are absolutely blown away by its high quality and ease of use. We get so many compliments about our website - both looks and functionality. That's all down to the Out of the Sandbox design. Customer service is excellent, they cannot do enough to help. If you have a problem or a concern, they fix it and they genuinely care about your shopify store! I genuinely believe that there is no need to look anywhere else: choose an Out of the Sandbox theme and get this app. You will never regret it. The app makes updating the theme supremely simple. I cannot recommend this highly enough. If you don't believe me about the beauty of Out of the Sandbox design, check out our website! Thank you Out of the Sandbox!

Coastal Gifts Inc

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I received a free year of premium support with my purchase of FLEX theme (Awesome) and really enjoy the fact that they make a copy before updating anything so if something goes wrong you could revert back or request support. I have update the theme several times since purchasing and when they are done updating it will tell you the lines of code that they could not move to the updated theme. They literally tell you how and where to place them. Thank you for an easy way to update themes. I will be renewing my premium subscription.

January 28, 2022

Hi Coastal Gifts Inc team!

Thank you for your feedback!

We are always looking to ways to improve our themes, and update them regularly. We appreciate all feature requests that are sent in to us, and try to address all theme bugs as soon as possible!

A member of our support team will be reaching out via email shortly.

Nakana Bracelets

I had a huge issue come up in my site. I submitted a request through the pro plan and was contacted within 30min. The problem was resolved within the hour. Not only really quick responses, but Gabe was able to be a temporary collaborator in my store and fix the code immediately. I was really impressed. Honestly surprised to see so many bad reviews here. This was my first experience with them and I was honestly impressed.

June 15, 2021

Hi Nakana Bracelets team!

Thank you for the great review! We're glad we were able to help sort out the trouble you were seeing.

MyOwnMillion.com

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Really useful app. It updated the theme, really well, kept our customized page scripts and fixed the bugs of older versions.

MHSworld

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 6 hours

We use Several Themes for Out of Sand box. And each time it's same pleasure.
I will not understand people who leave Badreviews.
If you contact AfterSales services , each time they keep care on you and you have answer in a very fast delay.
I recommend to all professional website to use outofsandbox. Sure It's not a Free or cheap template, but quality and service have a price. Thanks to OutOfSandBox

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9