Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

Sizy

Simply a must for any business who hasn't modified too much of their sites code. Very easy to use and fair pricing for what you're getting in return!

Whose Art

Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant! The fact that this app is produced by Out of the Sandbox should reassure you that the quality and support are both second to none. We have been using the Parallax theme by Out of the Sandbox since 2019, alongside this app, and we are absolutely blown away by its high quality and ease of use. We get so many compliments about our website - both looks and functionality. That's all down to the Out of the Sandbox design. Customer service is excellent, they cannot do enough to help. If you have a problem or a concern, they fix it and they genuinely care about your shopify store! I genuinely believe that there is no need to look anywhere else: choose an Out of the Sandbox theme and get this app. You will never regret it. The app makes updating the theme supremely simple. I cannot recommend this highly enough. If you don't believe me about the beauty of Out of the Sandbox design, check out our website! Thank you Out of the Sandbox!

Coastal Gifts Inc

I received a free year of premium support with my purchase of FLEX theme (Awesome) and really enjoy the fact that they make a copy before updating anything so if something goes wrong you could revert back or request support. I have update the theme several times since purchasing and when they are done updating it will tell you the lines of code that they could not move to the updated theme. They literally tell you how and where to place them. Thank you for an easy way to update themes. I will be renewing my premium subscription.

Nakana Bracelets

I had a huge issue come up in my site. I submitted a request through the pro plan and was contacted within 30min. The problem was resolved within the hour. Not only really quick responses, but Gabe was able to be a temporary collaborator in my store and fix the code immediately. I was really impressed. Honestly surprised to see so many bad reviews here. This was my first experience with them and I was honestly impressed.

June 15, 2021

Hi Nakana Bracelets team!

Thank you for the great review! We're glad we were able to help sort out the trouble you were seeing.

All the best,
Out of the Sandbox

MyOwnMillion.com

Really useful app. It updated the theme, really well, kept our customized page scripts and fixed the bugs of older versions.

MHSworld

We use Several Themes for Out of Sand box. And each time it's same pleasure.
I will not understand people who leave Badreviews.
If you contact AfterSales services , each time they keep care on you and you have answer in a very fast delay.
I recommend to all professional website to use outofsandbox. Sure It's not a Free or cheap template, but quality and service have a price. Thanks to OutOfSandBox

DoorCorner.com

This app works well to make sure that our Out of the Sandbox themes remain up-to-date. Much more cost-effective than re-purchasing new themes. Developer was quick to respond to an issue that we ran into, and helped us resolve it very quickly so that our site was functioning properly.

Electricridesonly.com

Great app and customer support. Brent is very helpful and responsive as well as the the whole team. App makes it easy to update your theme, definitely recommend!

Sterling & Wilde

I've had really good support from these guys, and I have used the updater without any issues, so I am happy to leave them a positive review here. No comments on the pricing, currently I am using the free version. I kept a note of my customisations and applied them after the update, and will continue to do so. All good for me and the latest update is definitely a great improvement on mobile.

Bonny Fiber Supplements

I love this vendor's themes. If you are comfortable with custom CSS, this is the theme for you. Their themes allowed me to design the eCommerce site that I wanted, rather than being limited by which features were included in a given theme. Worth every penny to purchase the Flex theme with custom CSS fields in almost every section. If you care about design and are comfortable with coding this is the vendor for you. Their customer service team is very responsive to any bugs. Note: They are very clear that they provide the theme and maintenance for their themes. They are not developers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8