Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

MyOwnMillion.com

Really useful app. It updated the theme, really well, kept our customized page scripts and fixed the bugs of older versions.

MHSworld

We use Several Themes for Out of Sand box. And each time it's same pleasure.
I will not understand people who leave Badreviews.
If you contact AfterSales services , each time they keep care on you and you have answer in a very fast delay.
I recommend to all professional website to use outofsandbox. Sure It's not a Free or cheap template, but quality and service have a price. Thanks to OutOfSandBox

DoorCorner.com

This app works well to make sure that our Out of the Sandbox themes remain up-to-date. Much more cost-effective than re-purchasing new themes. Developer was quick to respond to an issue that we ran into, and helped us resolve it very quickly so that our site was functioning properly.

Electricridesonly.com

Great app and customer support. Brent is very helpful and responsive as well as the the whole team. App makes it easy to update your theme, definitely recommend!

Sterling & Wilde

I've had really good support from these guys, and I have used the updater without any issues, so I am happy to leave them a positive review here. No comments on the pricing, currently I am using the free version. I kept a note of my customisations and applied them after the update, and will continue to do so. All good for me and the latest update is definitely a great improvement on mobile.

Bonny Fiber Supplements

I love this vendor's themes. If you are comfortable with custom CSS, this is the theme for you. Their themes allowed me to design the eCommerce site that I wanted, rather than being limited by which features were included in a given theme. Worth every penny to purchase the Flex theme with custom CSS fields in almost every section. If you care about design and are comfortable with coding this is the vendor for you. Their customer service team is very responsive to any bugs. Note: They are very clear that they provide the theme and maintenance for their themes. They are not developers.

Big Fruit Studios

This is as much about the themes - we use FLEX and TURBO - as it is about the updater (which is only for the Out Of the Sandbox themes - saw some earlier reviews - shame on them). This is paying for itself with just the new FAQ module. Helps to keep our Shopify site not looking like a typical Shopify site and now we also don't worry too much when it is time to upgrade.

NORRDS

Excellent updater, yes it costs $9 a month but you also get customer support and regular updates. Thankyou so much to the whole OOTS team for your product, service and support.

August 7, 2020

Hello NORRDS Team!

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad to hear that the app has made updating a little bit easier for you.

Thanks again for taking some time to leave us a review!

We wish you the best of luck with your store!

Cheers,
Out of the Sandbox

مكتبة بنيان

I used one of thier themes and had one problem, contacted the support and found it helpful. one of the best advantages of thier theme is that is get updated regulary through the theme updater app and found it great! I think a lot of people here don't appreciate this app and think buying a theme for 180 dollars give theme the right to get free updates for life! of course they will charge for the updates and that how the will try to provide a better service.

July 7, 2020

Hey there!
Thanks so much for sharing this - we're pleased to hear the app and our themes are making life easier! Our themes are updated constantly, either with our own improvements or through adding support for new features of the Shopify platform itself (like the recent Product Media enhancements and Cross-Border improvements) - so, having a tool that makes getting the-latest-and-greatest as easy and quick as possible is crucial; we're glad the Theme Updater can help.
Thanks again for sharing these remarks, all the best, and good luck with your online store!
-The Out of the Sandbox Team

ACU Precision Sheet Metal

This is our first theme from out of the sandbox (Turbo). I did not think this app would work based off of others; however, it updated my theme with only 4 lines of code needing to be manually converted over. Hopefully there will be more options for pricing in the future. www.acumetalfab.com

January 8, 2020

Hello ACU Precision Sheet Metal team,

Thank you for taking the time to leave that great review and we’re glad to hear the app worked well for you! We’re always looking to improve our support while also keeping the Updater App competitive in pricing and feature offerings. Hopefully the app continues to help you, and if you’re currently using the Pro plan, you can also take advantage of our Priority Support feature should anything come up!

If there’s anything else we can help with, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we’d be happy to help!

Sincerely,

The Out of the Sandbox team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8