Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots | Reviews

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Artesanos Design Collection

Great app. Works as it should. Easy to manage and customize. I highly recommend.

Ukprint Store

We used to use another live chat and our customers have fed back that they much prefer this app. We've also added it to our facebook page. Simple clean - get it!

Big Skinny Philippines

that its cool and easy to chatting with customer
thank you helping me..

Total Thought Enterprises

I think the ap is an asset to my site and the operators who respond to the help/answers aspect have been very professional, courteous, and conscientious to all my needs and concerns. Thank you Matt from Live Chat!

Berrymats

Been using these for all our websites - reliable and good service.

House Of The Dragonfly

Great app, followed up by the most important? Great customer service, polite, helpful and great communication, they go the extra mile,well done guys, very refreshing!!

Charlestine

Super appli ! Permet de gérer le service client en direct sur le site, le plan gratuit est suffisant pour un petit site. Leur service client est très à l'écoute et réactif. Je recommande !

Camusa

with Tidio, i am able to install chat live for my shop and on my iPhone as well, thank you, this is what i am looking for.

Sedecia

Nice app, easy to set up and use. Nice designs and features. Good app for a start up.

Capecotton

VERY impressed with this app. The versatility is amazing, and the desktop and mobile apps make is so easy to stay in touch with our customers in the office and on the go. Kamil was incredibly helpful - the customer service is fantastic. I highly recommend this for your online store.