Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mapleton Drive

Fantastic. Does exactly what it's supposed to. Took less than 2 minutes to set up, and the support via chat (lol) is fantastic. We're knew to Live Chat; this is making it very efficient and easy for us.

Mia Pielle

AMAZING. We are sticklers for our brand, so the chat app we picked needed to look great. This does. It's like the Apple of chat apps. Beautiful. Clean. Wonderful design. Makes me look like a fortune 500.

Tannleather

Location Australia

Good app, does what it should, installation and operation is hassle free..

Live support available, and you get answers if you have a question.
Good Job Guys!

Airbornedrones

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Wojtek has been such a great help!
Very professional, kind and assisted me until I managed to get up and running again.

Living in South Africa, good service this does not come often.

Thank you again.

Carter And Son Toolworks

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very easy to use and my customers love it! they are quick to help if I have any questions as well.

Axis Drones

Time spent using app Over 2 years

In a world where customers want help and information immediately, Tidio Chat makes it possible and helps increase conversions at the same time! Highly recommended.

Avellano

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 3 years

very recommended :), we love the app, its very simple and easy to use...

Kumari Hair

They support team is always available to answer my simple to complex questions, appreciate their patience to provide all the steps on how to do what and where to go. Tidio is so convenient, and very easy to use and to have the ability to chat with customers to help them out!:) Thank you!!
Also love how you can customize the colors and content you want to show to customers on your site:)
Thanks Tidio!!

Amara Bridal Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Works perfectly fine for me. I'm not sure if the program drops visitors slowly or if people just keep my site up, but my chat board can keep the same visitors on it for some time. Their online chat support is fantastic. I've used it a few times & they are always right there to answer any questions. Very polite & they know what they are doing.

K9 Nutra

Easy integration, looks great on site and customer service is excellent. Give this app a try!