Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat, Chatbots, Customer Support, Helpdesk, FAQ

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Anis Training Store

Been using the App for several months now and without a doubt, one of the best chat Apps out there. I can engage with potential clients and direct them to the proper page as well as answer any queries they may have. My only issue and its a small one is that I am unable to see who is visiting my site after store hours. If they could fix this it would be even a better App! Thanks again and great work over to the team at Tidio.

Dansinhair

Location China

very helpful service. I decide to buy it when finished my 7days free time. Thank you very much

John Taylor Watches

Location Australia

A great app and their support is excellent. Would definitely recommend as it's very easy to use and excellent how it integrates with Facebook messenger and has the phone app. A no brainer!!

Nextcigar

Location Hong Kong SAR

Awesome app. And great service that had me set up quickly. Can't wait for more functions to be perfected like the multilingual parts. Highly Recommended!

Knitlabintl

Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing app and service. Definitely recommend giving them a try, especially they are free too!

Ghirelli Rosaries

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

So far so good. Very easy Dashboard nav to find your way around. Lots of nice, simple settings. Great support too. Definitely recommend for Shopify sites.

Durhamsbeefarm

Time spent using app Over 3 years

So far I am very happy. I wanted a very simple to use LIVE Chat module to provide instant help to any visitors online. I am sure we will begin to use all of the available features as time goes on. But for now just having a very simple but effective chat program at a very good price is great for us. Thank you!

Designer Handbags Outlet

Time spent using app About 2 months

Absolutely amazing. Very good app and definitely worth using since it's free! Highly Recommend!

Fine Dining Cutlery

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I just installed this and been playing around with it, I spoke to Martin from support and I have to say out of all the apps ive used it was one of the best experiences I have had Martin really went out of his way to show me the app and help a new user get started thanks so much

Soaps By Jess

Time spent using app Over 4 years

The perfect chat option for my soap company! We love it and couldn't ask for a better chat option for the price! FANTASTIC support too!! They have always been available to help no matter the hour of the day or night.