Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tryhappytea

great app and works perfectly in our store. the iPhone app is a nice bonus.

210geeks

Time spent using app Over 5 years

This an awesome app and the support is even better! Tidio Live Chat ROCKS!

Otto Leo

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great app! Works really nicely and love that it has an app for iPhone, making it really easy to always be available to chat! :)

Front Row Vip Events

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic, worth every penny... works well on the phone App... thanks

Port213

working great. so glad I found this app! super easy to navigate and their customer service is also very helpful.

Textures Natural Hair Care

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far so good. No complaints. I like the push notifications to my phone so I can answer no matter where I am to stay on top of customer service. Had the trail for a week or two. Decided to stick to the basic plan until I feel the need to upgrade to the Pro once I get more traffic.

Teezindia

Location India

This is the perfect Live Chat app I had been looking. The fact that there is a mobile app is just brilliant. We can respond quickly and easily to our customers and visitors. The support is also really great. Matt was really quick with his responses for my queries. Love it!

Hiding Place Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

OHMGSH! There are alot of apps that I download and then delete because they are not compatible with what I am looking for, but this app is everything I need! I take soooo many custom orders that my customers are always needing to message me and now it's even easier! Thanks for offering this and I hope you all make more like it! BTW never a problem or crash with the app!

Brazilcarnivalshop

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Love it! Just wished there was a noise that i could add the the chat that was louder? other than that fantastic.

Kesmekesme

Location Turkey
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Best chat app. Recommend to everyone.