Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Feather Baby

I'm super excited to use this chat app. When I was setting it up I pinged the help desk and they were very helpful and fast to respond to help me sort through the app. I've downloaded the desktop app as well and am really looking forward to helping my customers more efficiently!

Zwaveoutlet

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Exactly what we were looking for and its free until you expand and really need the extra features. But free will get many stores by!

Rickys Wall

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to install, easy to customize, modern look & nice features

Niko Ava

Very easy and intuitive to install and use. Will recommend this app to some of my friends.

Cv Design

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very easy to install, easy to use

Maria Waye

Extremely amazing support, you will be so impressed, they are always there to help. The staff answers all your questions quickly, helping you set up stuff, so it's not hard even for a low tech person like me.

Artesanos Design Collection

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great app. Works as it should. Easy to manage and customize. I highly recommend.

Ukprint Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We used to use another live chat and our customers have fed back that they much prefer this app. We've also added it to our facebook page. Simple clean - get it!

Big Skinny Philippines

Location Philippines

that its cool and easy to chatting with customer
thank you helping me..

Total Thought Enterprises

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I think the ap is an asset to my site and the operators who respond to the help/answers aspect have been very professional, courteous, and conscientious to all my needs and concerns. Thank you Matt from Live Chat!