Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Nulinedistribution Com

Very good app. You can link multiple websites in the same time. Fast support.

Skinny Bunny Tea 1

Kamil from Tidio was so helpful. He was able to get all the answers to my question. I have used a few other chat apps, and to be honest the customer service for Tidio is by far the best.

It truly has a lot of the features I was looking for. However there are a few things I wish the app had. For example auto translated from customers around the world. Also response names, though I have been using Textexpander so it is no longer an issue. Still getting a feel for the platform, however so far I think it is pretty easy to use. Plus the way it pops up on the site is so easy for our customers to reach out to us =)

L G Perfumes

Tidio Live Chat is a really great plug-in for my perfume shop! Easy to install, just plug & play. Thank you guys!

Check it out at https://lg-perfumes.de/

Pet N Kin

I havent tried the app software as i just installed it but customer service is awesome. I hope that the software is as great as there customer service.

Budget Inks

It is a very nice app. I would prefer to not have to switch back and forth on projects to answer chats, but otherwise it is great.

Cpap Store Los Angeles

So far so good! I'm a new user but loving it so far.

Altex

An app very useful, really friendly technical support. We recommend it

Ashland Fly Shop

Really enjoying using the app! So far so good!

Eloquent Apparel

powerful application. connect to your customers

Geovanny Apparel Design

Muy buena aplicación, el diseño es minimalista y genera confianza a los visitantes de la pagina!