Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat, Chatbots, Customer Support, Helpdesk, FAQ

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Just Fits Me

Extremely proactive and responsive support. I signed up on their website with what I thought was the Forever Free plan. I checked my dashboard and it said I was on a Paid plan. I immediately messaged support. Olek responded and manually fixed the issue. He then walked me through all the detailed steps to install their javascript in my theme. And that was it. Thanks Olek!

Garage Systematic

Great support! I was kindly walked through an issue I was having and got it resolved very quickly. Awesome app, great capabilities, great design and smartphone app makes it very easy to keep in touch with customers! Do recommend.

Botanic Universe

Awesome app. We're on these chats like hawks and have seen a definite rise in conversion rates from people that are asking questions. The personal touch helps alot. Also the automation sequences are great to keep customers engaged when we're not around.

Curl Collection

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing support staff. Kamil was a pleasure to work with and he was patient with me while he fixed my issues. Highly recommended.

Missyinthecity

Location Philippines

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE. SHOUT OUT TO AREK!

(CAPS LOCK FOR EMPHASIS)

Dogstandard

Location Japan

とにかく対応が早い。それにつきます。私の運営するhttps://mydogstandard.com/
のモバイルの部分で、丸いチャットボタンが、バグが発生して、吹き出しの絵柄が出ていなかったのですが、すぐにスタッフたちが、その問題に対して調べてくださり、1週間程度で解決しました。途中で投げ出さず、途中でわからないと言わない姿勢に、感動しました。日本の方も、使えるチャットツールなので利用していただきたいと思います。

Hydeandhare

Time spent using app About 3 years

The best customer service and has really helped our store so much. We offer one of a kind unique accessories so people are always emailing, our customers now reach out on here! So amazing!

Sportiqe

Time spent using app About 3 years

Such a great app! Easily customized so it looks great on our website. Support is awesome and I really can't recommend it enough.

Moonstonemagic

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Absolutely love this app. What a great conversion increaser.
Also amazing customer support by Tidio. Thumbs up

Vegan Nutrition Store

Brilliant customer service and support on all functions.