Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

GameZone4U

Awesome Application! Nothing but 5 Stars here ! Amazing and the most useful chat bot for Shopify Sellers

Bike Rack Journey

Trying to connect with the customer. Doing it at the front end with a very flexible message is nice. Thx, Tidio.

January 21, 2022

You're most welcome, and thank YOU for giving us a chance and for this amazing review! We really appreciate it!

Way First

It is very helpful for the contact with users which can directly communicate with you or with your chatbot

January 21, 2022

Thank you for the review! It's great that Tidio has made communication between you and your customers easier!

CANOA

very very good service love to work with it from the first minute :) also easy to handle and very individuell

January 21, 2022

We're so glad to hear you love working with our app! Thank you for the five stars!

Omno

Super helpful customer support with detailed explanation. Very attentive to my every questions. Just discovered more feature and will try to implement these features.

January 20, 2022

Thank you for the kind words! :) It's great that you've been open to discovering additional features, we're sure they'll benefit your business!

Not Monday

I used it to help improve customer interaction and engagement. It was easy to integrate and deploy throughout our small company.

January 19, 2022

That's such valuable feedback, thank you! We're very happy our product has helped your business!

Ustellar Tech B2B

Tidio is definitely the best chat widget tool in shopify app store, at the moment the basic plan is enough for us, we probably will upgrade our plan in the future when we have more staffs. Also many thanks to Chris, he is so kind and helped me solved my problem.

January 19, 2022

Thank you so much for the top rating, and we're very glad to hear the basic version of our app meets your needs! And Chris is indeed lovely. :)

New York Lavish

I enjoy the notification preferences. Along with the pro package. I like the abandon cart feature too.

January 18, 2022

Thank you for the review, I hope you will find many other features you like as well in the future!

Root Remedies

Easy to navigate but can be more organized in the inbox section. Looking forward to new upgrades though.

January 18, 2022

Thank you for the review and the feedback - in case you'd like to discuss it further, please contact us at support@tidio.net.

D Z Strad Online Shop

Free app that has alot of good uses!! I am very happy so far - I just installed yesterday but it has been going very well!

January 18, 2022

Thank you fr the review! We hope that our app helps you grow your business further!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 123 124