Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Elizeal

Best live chat app, without a question. Don't bother even trying any other one. This one has tons of features even in the free version. I've tested it a lot and it works very well!

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! :)

Monodrop

Well developed app and amazing design. It helped us reach our customers immediately and reply to their demands and requests efficiently.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much! This is exactly what we strive to do, make communication between you and your customer as easy as it gets :)

VIANDY

Really great App. Easy to set up and easy to use. I like that I get noticed when a user is entering the site and I can even follow which pages he is checking.

June 30, 2020

Glad you like Tidio! We do our best to be a great addition to your business :)

Curadiva™

Questa app è davvero facile da gestire. L'interfaccia è bella ed è molto facile personalizzare l'impostazione!

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words :)

HOMESHOW

Great app has all the features needed and great support, Would definitely recommend the app! thank u

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! :)

Vente Privée | GROUPE CLARINS | Private Sale

Great app! I highly recommend it for chat. Our "chatters" thought it was very user friendly, and it helped with the success of our store. Our customers have been using successfully this app to ask questions.

Hmlet Furniture FAS

This app are really easy to deal with. The interface are nice and its very easy to customize the setting!

June 18, 2020

Thank you so much!
This is exactly what we were going for while creating Tidio! We want to make it as easy as possible to communicate with your clients :)

Diligence1International

The one live chat app that rules them all. This has become an essential part of my online store. Thank you Tidio!

June 18, 2020

Thank you!
We are proud to be a part of your business :)

YakuzaKnives

Solid app customers like the interaction it provides, it adds security as website looks less scammy.

June 17, 2020

Thank you!
I am glad your customers enjoy communicating with you through Tidio :)

Jirono

Simply AMAZING! Best app on Shopify by far, gives you the best live chat you can get, shots discounts to your clients, and to abanded checkouts!

June 17, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! :)
We are proud to be a good addition to your business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82