Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Bots and Marketing Automation

Regium

Pretty easy to use, flexible and fun in some way. Great tools which make work easier.
Superb support, talked with Arek and next day with José, both of them really helpful. Helped me find a solution in minutes.

Green Valley Supply

Better than I expected, this app is structured in a way that allowed me to begin operating immediately and add the valuable features in real time.

I really hope the ongoing subscription price goes into continued development because its pretty useful.

April 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We're constantly improving our app thanks to feedback like yours. :)

KwheelsUK

Fast & precise support - These guys are awesome...p.s make a payment gateway lol, need one with this level of support.

April 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We do it because we love our users! :)

BlendLife

First off,... Awesome awesome support! Not joking here... I never feel like I'm asking too much or like I am bothering the agents. The features you get out of the box are amazing.. I like the integrations.. and I am now slowly discovering what the bot launcher can do for me. Super app if you are looking for a chat option for your site. Recommended!

Aceology

Great app - easy to use and awesome customer service. It's got a great customisable design and interface. Would recommend.

Body Supports

i use this app to help me keep in touch with customers on my store and it works perfect thanks!!! would recommend!

Bidwell Lighting

This app will play a vital role in customer acquisition and service. The UI has a slight learning curve. Fortunately, Tidio's customer service is top notch. Shout out to Rafal from Poland! Thanks for all the help!

Smartems

I used the Chat to enquire about an issue and the experience was awesome because of the quick response

eRapta is a company focused on car camera products

It's perfect, but it's beautiful, but the most important thing is that their developer service is perfect. Their service deserves such a five-star

holstermyshears.com

Incredible support and I really love how non-invasive this bot is while still being very engaging & helpful. it's a hard balance to strike and only time will tell but I feel like these guys have got it right. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65