Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

YouEnvyMe.Club

This app is absolutely amazing. Once you play with the buttons and get everything set up, it' looks amazing. It has many customizable features. I rate this is #1 out of them all. So far I'm VERY impressed with the FREE version.

Coffeeine

Love it! I had given up finding a nice chat at an affordable cost for our website. But then I found Tidio! It works great, is beautiful, and is full of great features! I say give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

Needjewelry.com

Customer service is very plesant to work with. Chatbots are easy to set up and change and you can easily turn them on and off. The robot bots can track shipments and look up availability for your customers from information in your Shopify store. Recommend this app as one of the best. Much better reviews than a BIG NAME chat. Needjewelry.com Loves Tidio!

Just Your Dream London

I absolutely recommend this app to everyone it is very helpful and easy to work, is customizable and the customer support is fantastic. Congrats on the great app. I already recommend this app to so many people. Thank you!

KURO online

Use this app across all 3 of my websites, really simple setup, extremely versatile and the support stuff know what they doing.

July 10, 2019

Amazing - thank you for using our app on all 3 of your websites!

TruPatriot

Tidio Live Chat is a great addition to our online store. It has allowed to be more engaged with our customers and help them find the products want.

July 10, 2019

Thank you so much, we're really happy to hear that.

Deerest Copenhagen

Great app, and even though it takes time to chat with people, it is really worth it. We get a lot of customers in our brick'n'mortar shop thanks to Tidio.
Great great customer service also. Don't be affraid to pay to get the features, it's worth it.

July 10, 2019

Thank you so much - chats can take some time, but it's great to connect with your customers and learn their needs. Best of luck from our team!

AKWYR

One of my favorite apps so far! Does exactly what you'd need flawlessly. I tried a few different live chat apps, but tidio ended up being the best

July 10, 2019

That's awesome, thank you! :)

Aqua Design

Support is exceptional and perhaps the best of any app we have subscribed to! So far, about .06% of visitors have engaged with our semiautomated customer service bot. We will continue to test different variations to see what optimizes engagement the best.

July 10, 2019

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We hope the tests went well. Congrats on engaging your visitors! :)

Emileo's World

Had a problem with the app. Its 12:18am right now. Many other people don't reply at this time they show up their hours available only. Martin actually took time & Help me Understand why the app wasn't showing up on my site and a problem with messenger. Not only that compare to other apps. I love people can send me a message from my site & I'll get an actual text notification alerting me not only that I can contact them from my phone using I guess the tidio app without having to log in. This make it super convenient. Give this app a try you won't regret it. I try others apps and this been the best one for me.

June 25, 2019

Thank you for amazing review! And cheers from Martin from our team. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68