Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

SupplementSource.ca

Very good app. Does everything I need and more. Even better...top notch customer service! A+
Would definitely recommend .

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind and motivating words :)

DogaSocks

Very good app. You can easily see what users are browsing on your website so you can send them personalized message each time. Recommended they are very helpful, you can get support within matter of seconds. Thanks

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are really happy you enjoy the features we offer :)

Mobile Mattress

We use this app for our online chat. It is great! Service and support are awesome. Definitely, the best live chat we have been tried.

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words for the service and the team! :)

SimplyKurves

The support team has been very responsive and helpful at helping me solve my technical issues. This app is also very easy to use and is very valuable to have on your store so that customers can ask questions instantly.

June 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the review and motivating words for the team :)

Optic Ring

Arek was the best, I had a question about survey field in the chat introduction and he pointed me to the right place in settings. He's the best

June 15, 2021

Thank you so much! I will forward your kind words to Arek :)

Kidsi Cam

awesome easy to use and beautiful design. I started used few days ago and now I'M USING. I recommend anyone

June 15, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars! :)

Bright Home Living

Having used this app for a couple of months, I can say that this app is SUPER helpful to my store. Not only is the app great, but the Tidio team of developers is also super friendly and helpful. Highly recommend it for anyone who wants more engagement in their stores.

June 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 stars! :)

Sneakerstox Store

Great!!!!!! This is just a super chatbot app! It will help me 100% increase sales!!! ))))))))))))))))

June 11, 2021

We are proud to be a part of your business :)

Loved Remembered

I use this app on my store multiple times a day! Great functionality - you pay for what you want to use! Customer service is great - you can chat with a real person and get your questions answered quickly!

June 11, 2021

Thank you for the motivating and kind words! :)

OCKRSTORE

Great app! Works really well for my purpose (giving my customers a better experience). I like that it gives you a lot of options.

June 11, 2021

This is exactly what we were going for when creating Tidio, thank you for the kind words :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99