TikTok

TikTok | Reviews

by TikTok Inc.

Easily create TikTok video ads to reach engaged audiences

IWAZZY

La atención al cliente es nula, no hay información clara, las paginas para leer las políticas están caídas o no existen y es una lastima, estaba muy animado de poder anunciarme esta plataforma. mi cuenta fue suspendida sin haberme emmpezado a anunciar y no dan razones claras ni via de comunicacion.

August 31, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback, and we'd like to try to help if we can. You can get in touch with our support team in your preferred language here: https://bit.ly/contactTT4B

Giftaddons

Just deleting , This is not for small business owners like us , Horrible customer service . better not to waste time on this

June 21, 2021

We appreciate your review, and we're sorry to hear about your experience. We value our small business clients, and we'd like to try to help if we can. Please reach out through our contact form here and our team will reach out to assist you: https://www.tiktok.com/business/en-US/contact

M1インソール公式サイト

Compared to facebook ads, the targeting was poor and the CPA was about 8 times higher. Also, I attended a seminar on TikTok and started advertising 8 days later because of the campaign. However, the campaign was not applied, so I inquired about it and the answer was that the campaign ended the day before I started the ad. Since there is no deadline on the materials, it is almost a scam.

May 18, 2021

We appreciate your review and are very sorry to hear about your experience. We'd like to try to help if we can. Please email us at merchant-support@bytedance.com and we can go from there. Hope to talk to you soon.

RadixShoes

Horrible support team! We try to pay our bills but we cannot make payment because of the TikTok payment gateway. It's been more than a month but no one helped us to pay the bill! Why it is so hard to pay a bill!!!

Anatolix

Autopay doesn't work! We cannot pay the bills! When we reach the threshold auto-payment failing and the account getting suspended.

GMI - Guitar and Music Institute Online Shop

Think before you install this app if you are a business but not yet registered for VAT. The app demands that you have a VAT registration number (I'm in the UK). If you don't have one, you're in a loop. Why not try the HELP section. Nope, they get back to you fairly quickly, but robotically just say "all EU and UK businesses must add their VAT number"....DESPITE telling them that my business did not have one and it is non compulsory for UK businesses under £86K turnover or there about...the help was utterly useless and to be frank, not fit for purpose. Now the app is in Limbo...meaning it's not totally installed due to no VAT number but I can't actually delete it from my Shopify store without going into the code...brilliant, just what I needed. Now I can waste more of my time delving into the guts of the Shopify code. I've always thought Tik Tok was probably nonsense, my experience with the company confirms that they are just that ...nonsense.

June 21, 2021

Hi GMI team — we're so sorry for the frustration around this VAT issue. We've recently updated our VAT requirements, so if you'd like to give TikTok another try, you should now be able to bypass this step to create your TikTok Ads Manager account. If you have any questions getting started, please reach out through our contact form and our team will get in touch to assist: https://www.tiktok.com/business/en-US/contact

Redkey USB

Meh! Not VAT registered? No TIK TOK for you. Better to find out these things sooner, rather than later doncha think?

June 21, 2021

We're sorry for any frustration here! We've recently updated our VAT requirements, so you should now be able to bypass this step to create your TikTok Ads Manager account. If you have any questions getting started, please reach out through our contact form and our team will get in touch to assist: https://www.tiktok.com/business/en-US/contact

Make My Fun

This app takes your money then all it does is reject your adds for random reasons. This is a terrible app and a complete waste of time...just like TikTok.

March 19, 2021

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are so sorry about your experience and would like to try to understand more so we can how we can help.
Please email us at merchant-support@bytedance.com and we'll go from there!
Hope to talk to you soon.

Ozz Bands

TikTok only allow VAT registered companies to use this. I don't need to be VAT registered but there is no way around it. Useless for small companies and startups!

June 21, 2021

We're sorry for any frustration around this issue. We've recently updated our VAT requirements, so you should now be able to bypass this step to create your TikTok Ads Manager account. If you have any questions getting started, please reach out through our contact form and our team will get in touch to assist: https://www.tiktok.com/business/en-US/contact

Blush Grove

Absolutely terrible customer service and support from TikTok. I got an email from Shopify that if I added TikTok as a channel, I would get an ad credit so I did just that AND even ran an ad campaign on the platform. When I didn't see the credit in my account, I reached out to the TikTok support team and didn't get even a response for a month, after I followed up twice. When I finally got in touch with them, they informed me that apparently, the ad credit is only for certain Shopify merchants($79 & $299 tiers). This was never mentioned in the email and there were no restrictions even called out - I'm pretty sure it's illegal for them to change up the qualifying criteria after the fact. I'm very disappointed in this level of service from TikTok and even after bringing this to their attention, they simply said they'd pass on my feedback and did nothing to make it right. I'm definitely going to steer clear of this platform, especially since the ad campaign results were less than stellar anyway.

March 19, 2021

Hello Blush Grove,
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear about your experience and would like to try to help if we can. Please email us at merchant-support@bytedance.com and we can go from there.
Hope to talk to you soon.