TikTok

Easily create TikTok video ads to reach engaged audiences

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Mazarou

very easy to setup really looking to make results with this and they have great support and also provide you with a guide to use the platform

tiondesign

quick to set up, will need to learn how to upload videos in tiktok. hopefully has more instructions.

SOOP

Very easy to set up a new account and connect to my Shopify store. I have never used TikTok before. Hope it helps drive sales!

9Paipai

very good and easy to use very good and easy to use very good and easy to use very good and easy to use

RadixShoes

Horrible support team! We try to pay our bills but we cannot make payment because of the TikTok payment gateway. It's been more than a month but no one helped us to pay the bill! Why it is so hard to pay a bill!!!

May 18, 2021

We appreciate your review and are very sorry to hear about your experience. We'd like to try to help if we can. Please email us at merchant-support@bytedance.com and we can go from there. Hope to talk to you soon.

Anatolix

Autopay doesn't work! We cannot pay the bills! When we reach the threshold auto-payment failing and the account getting suspended.

May 18, 2021

Frankie Mcmillan

Great App. I like everything bout the app. I really enjoy selling and marketing on this platform better than any other social media platform.

hptshop

good like. love tiktok ads sdasfsafsafasfasfasfasfasgfasfdasfasfsafsafsfkshdafkjhsdajkfhskdjahfkjsadhfkjsdh

PRSVR

Super easy integration with Shopify made this one selling channel I'm actually excited to use. Seriously only took me 10 min from start to selling.

Goops Store

this was really good, just setted up my ads and ready to go in a few hours, if i make sales i know who to thank so much TIKTOK!! thank you !