TikTok

TikTok

by TikTok Inc.

Easily create TikTok video ads to reach engaged audiences

Peachi Baby

Really buggy. I signed up for £36 of ads credit off the bat and then had huge issues setting my pixel & account up to actually be able to spend the credit. Support forms don't work on web or mobile. The link to customer support on the invoice doesn't work. I had to disconnect my account and create a new one. I then submitted a brand new ticket, clicked send and everything I'd written disappeared. Fed up of going round in circles and hoping one of my messages has got through as I'd like a refund on the original account. I was excited about using the Tiktok channel and was hoping to take advantage of the welcome offer but I'm now dubious about using this it at all because the support is so bad/buggy.

LSM Boutique's Fashion N Fragrances

Very difficult to use, I tried and it didn't work out for me when I went to tiktok to post, it was difficult

Trend4us

This App i great some how! but useless you can't target the market you want, not recommended for long term at all.. There is no flexibility nor options to create and target your Audience in specific market.

September 2, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback, and we're sorry to hear you're not seeing the targeting options you're looking for. This article may be helpful in breaking down the targeting options available on our platform: https://ads.tiktok.com/help/article?aid=9600

If you'd like to speak with our team directly to learn about your advertising options, feel free to reach out here: https://bit.ly/contactTT4B

bambu

This has been a useful exercise. I cannot even load this. Platform does not exist. I've tried multiple browsers, system errors, nobody to contact at customer support. Seems dodgy. No contact, no email address, and no reply to make things better.

September 2, 2021

Hi there — we're sorry to hear you've run into some technical issues, and we'd like to help if we can. Reach out through our contact form and our team will be in touch to assist: https://bit.ly/contactTT4B

RENWILLS

Worthless, overpriced and in my opinion misleading. First there was a $100 ad credit that disappeared after I installed the app. Set up an ad anyway and emailed TikTok about the credit. Charged me $5 add free then rejected my ad after running for about 12 hours after charging me another $7.30. The rejection tells me to go to the ad manager to learn why my add was rejected but cannot find the ad manager to save my life. Back to Google and Facebook ads where my $20 can make a few hundred in 12 hours where TikTok was $0.

August 2, 2021

Hi there — we appreciate your review, and we’re sorry to hear about this frustrating experience. Our Shopify coupon program allows merchants to claim a $100 ad credit after spending $100 on the platform, which may be why you haven’t seen the credit in your account just yet. Once you reach this spend threshold, the credits will be automatically added to your account and you’ll receive an email confirming your credit. You can learn more about this program and how to redeem your credits here: https://ads.tiktok.com/help/article?aid=10001385

If there’s anything we can do to help, please reach out through our contact form and our team will get in touch to assist: https://bit.ly/contactTT4B

IWAZZY

La atención al cliente es nula, no hay información clara, las paginas para leer las políticas están caídas o no existen y es una lastima, estaba muy animado de poder anunciarme esta plataforma. mi cuenta fue suspendida sin haberme emmpezado a anunciar y no dan razones claras ni via de comunicacion.

August 31, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback, and we'd like to try to help if we can. You can get in touch with our support team in your preferred language here: https://bit.ly/contactTT4B

Giftaddons

Just deleting , This is not for small business owners like us , Horrible customer service . better not to waste time on this

June 21, 2021

We appreciate your review, and we're sorry to hear about your experience. We value our small business clients, and we'd like to try to help if we can. Please reach out through our contact form here and our team will reach out to assist you: https://www.tiktok.com/business/en-US/contact

M1インソール公式サイト

Compared to facebook ads, the targeting was poor and the CPA was about 8 times higher. Also, I attended a seminar on TikTok and started advertising 8 days later because of the campaign. However, the campaign was not applied, so I inquired about it and the answer was that the campaign ended the day before I started the ad. Since there is no deadline on the materials, it is almost a scam.

May 18, 2021

We appreciate your review and are very sorry to hear about your experience. We'd like to try to help if we can. Please email us at merchant-support@bytedance.com and we can go from there. Hope to talk to you soon.

RadixShoes

Horrible support team! We try to pay our bills but we cannot make payment because of the TikTok payment gateway. It's been more than a month but no one helped us to pay the bill! Why it is so hard to pay a bill!!!

Anatolix

Autopay doesn't work! We cannot pay the bills! When we reach the threshold auto-payment failing and the account getting suspended.

Previous 1