TikTok

TikTok

by TikTok Inc.

Easily create TikTok video ads to reach engaged audiences

robifynow

I am getting started with TikTok business so far the setup is easy and the integration with Shopify is a lot simpler than Facebook and it uses simple term for some one like me to understand. Keep up the great work.

ALUXURYFOOD

Molto interessante e facile da usare ,ti danno anche 80 euro di pubblicità gratuita per iniziare a sponsorizzare i prodotti

FÜM

Does everything it should do! Tiktok is simple easy and works great for advertisers. With FB being the giant they are, having other options are important for advertisers.

NEWBLACKGEN

I like this app because it helps me advertise my products, I really like how it makes it easier for new costumers to find me. this app doesn't need any changes.

Christian Apparel

awesome i love it, super easy to use and fun, not at all as complicated as facebook i would recommend one hundred percent

Completely Different Tees

I am using this app to help build business. We are a small startup and anything that can help get exposure is what we are looking for.

Tertawak

Realmente fácil, os comentaré si funciona bien, pero la conexión es muy sencilla. Tiene muy buena pinta, a pesar de que sea obligatorio poner 50€ de presupuesto diario.

January 4, 2021

Hola, gracias por la calificación. El presupuesto mínimo diario es de 20 euros. Si le aparece 50, haga clic en "Obtener asistencia" y envíe un ticket, nuestro equipo de soporte podrá ayudarlo.

dotienich.vn

I really like it, so easy to intall tiktok pixel and easy to control my tiktok ads account. Thank tiktok

SelfCareClothing

easy to install. works well does everything i need it to do.
Installs pixel for you, makes running ads cake.

cozytot

Set up was super easily and efficiently done. Anyone can link it with the easiest of set ups, wish everything was this easy.

Previous 1 3