TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

by Trackingmore

Auto sync & track order, notify with branded order lookup page

FEFE

Excellent rapport qualité/prix et service hyper réactif. Mon problème a été résolu en 24h et tout fonctionne parfaitement. Je recommande à 100% (interface personnalisable etc...). Merci !

Fr3sh

The service is just perfect! I had some things I wanted to change that needed to be coded, and the app creators helped me right away! I'd say just take a look. :)

Calça Thai

We are on the first month of a paid plan. We've found that the number of orders detected by the app does not match the store. Real-time sync is not working - it just ignores orders that should be imported. That's the main problem because the app is worthless without syncronization of orders. Customers are looking up an order and it returns no data. You cannot configure the alert emails, it just defaults to account holder. And customer service is very, very slow.. it takes several days to reply to queries and usually with no solution - they just ask for a screenshot and then silence again..

February 21, 2021

Firstly, we are sorry unable to provide 24*7 cusotmer service, and responded slower during our lunar new year Spring Festival holiday than usual.
Secondly, we have asked twice for exact screenshot of the issue for us to troubleshoot yet we are not provided.
We also resolved other 2 questions under your requests during the holiday. Please understand that things take time.

Univermoda

I installed this application and it is very useful, it helps you have a little control over the tracking numbers and it is GREAT. THANKS!!!

Snugcube

Amazing support! Very quick response time by the support team! Very easy to use as a tracking app! very customisable

SNATCHED MERCH

Great app and works great. Support are fantastic - They added a courier for us that wasn't already part of the app so all orders would sync perfectly for our customers. 5 Stars *****

Les petits plus au quotidien

The customer service is absolute gold. They are so helpul and solve your problems which is very much appreciated. Trustworthy and reliable app, I warmly recommend.

Palmolive.Store

the app is great. It has graphics and automated notification systems for your clients for each process in the shipment. it's very good!! and its support is efficient and decisive, a good store must have this app as an ally without a doubt

Paw Lapidary

Just amazing app and perfect support. I see the status of all orders instantly, get notifications of problematic orders, and can fix everything before there is a problem with the buyer. Very cool! Highly recomended!

Holsper

Well, guys I just don't have words, this app is amazing. and support team literary can do anything you need wich many other bigger tracking apps was unable. And this app is even cheaper than its competitors!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7