TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

by Trackingmore

Auto sync & track order, notify with branded order lookup page

trendluxy

Hello
I am happy to use this product but currently after a short period of use, the tracking page attached to my website is unable to receive data from the orders that I update in the plugin, I am currently using Use the free version and are intending to upgrade, but with an error, the customer cannot find the package location. The tracking page cannot be displayed on my store. (although on other update pages), it only shows a handful of products that have been successfully delivered. Should be afraid to use the premium version. I will change my rating if I get a correct response.

September 23, 2020

Hi, this issue is because there are many Shopify themes that the embedded tracking page cannot be compatible with all of them, no App can I believe.
You can actually contact us via live chat or email to fix this quickly. It's resolved 12h ago already, please check.

Vileep

This is a killer app. Probably the best on the market right now. It costs nothing for 50 orders a month and there's a lot of customizability. It lets you hide carrier or keywords like china (if you're dropshipping). And the overall layout is stunning. They even have a map! Great job guys! Incredible app for the price.

Exit 9

This works really well and gives a lot of flexibility too. Support is great - I had an issue with multiple fulfillments and they worked hard (and fast) to actually improve their whole system. Only issue (which is out of their hand) is that some of the updates from the courier are grammatically terrible haha

frezhbox.com

This app is very easy to install. I like how it aids new dropshipers like myself on the charging aspect of things. I hope other apps will follow suit.

HIRSCHGAU

After some configurations it works fine. (Modify original courier) Developer is helpful, thank you. Good job

myskyw

A useful and smooth program, I am trying it now. I wish you more progress
Worth a try.............good

AquaBella

The app is super easy to use! I will leave a more detailed comment once I start to ship more orders.

The Korean Fashion

Very easy to use interface, many great features, on top of that the customer support was amazing and helpful.

Love it.

JustStuffISell.com

Solid app that does exactly what it says. I appreciate the 50 free a month given our store is still in the development stages and has no marketing plan, so no real order cycles.

The ding on the stars was simply because there really is not a lot of integration support and I had to spend half a day coding to integrate it fully into the look and feel of the site. The control panel options for styling were simply inadequate given it uses an iframe load in to create the tracking element - loading in additional css as part of that function that could not be customized from the control panel. I had to override their css load to polish off the look and feel.

This element of the site is not public, and is for the use of customers who create an account at juststuffisell.com

Solid app, very functional and I do recommend it.

Posh Carbon

This app is great. It does exactly what it says it will. It shows a nice display of tracking and map info on my site and I direct my customers to use it often.

Previous 1 3 4 5