TrackingMore

TrackingMore

by Trackingmore

A helpful parcel tracker to improve customer experiences.

Joseod LLC

Recommended for every new seller out there. This app has a good interface and tracking is awesome. Loving it

Heloideo

This APP is so great. It saves me a lot of time to track my packages and send emails to my customers. Works perfect for my shop, a very useful tool, thanks a lot!

Karela - Fundos Em Tecido & Props

I installed this app to check all the orders in transit in my store...
I had a few questions and had to talk to the team to understand it better...
They were incredibly supportive and helped me understand it all and solve all my questions and problems.
I really recommend this app! :)

Sourcinggate

I used to spend 1~2 hours per day to update my Shopify order manually and check the status of all the packages. I cost a lot on Shopify, I need to focus on how to get more traffic, so I always want to find a tracking APP to solve my problem. Then I found Trackingmore!

The dashboard is clean and intuitive, I can check all the tracking information all in one place. It only takes me an hour to figure out all the features. I had a small problem, so I asked the customer service, and they replied to me so quickly and politely. I've used this APP for a week. I was happy that I found this APP. It's awesome. I've tried other APPs, but this is the best package tracker that I've ever used. It helps me a lot in improving customer experiences, reducing and avoiding complaints about logistics, and lifting my working efficiency.

It saves me a lot of time on tracking all my parcels and sending emails to my customers. I don't need to send emails to my customers one by one, and I don't need to check the status of every parcel to make sure things won't go wrong. Because it can update the shipping status automatically. Other useful features like exception notifications, emails/SMS notifications, are also very convenient.

It helps me a lot in customer services, improves the customer experiences of my shop. Highly recommended!