TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

by Trackingmore

A helpful parcel tracker to improve customer experiences.

Justice Jewelry

Very good app. The customer service is also super professional and fast. Tracks all of the products from major couriers. Now I have more time to focus on other areas of my business.

Essentials For Mom

It's a great app and I didn't have any issue installing. Just need to follow their guide. I do wonder though, is there a way to set it so it auto fills in the tracking number for the customer on my web form on my site? Can this be programmed in?

July 9, 2019

Hi, thanks for your review. You can check this page: https://www.trackingmore.com/embed_float.html, we can not auto fills the tracking number, but maybe you can try to add this feature to the order history page.
You can also use our API if you like.

Blood Moon Gothic

Think I used to use this on my other store. Now it's different, and what the heck? I'm very weirded out.
Why is it not syncing with my store? Does it integrate with shopify even?
I tried linking it to aliexpress. And it redirected me to an aliexpress page in chinese asking me to buy something to link it, or... I am very confused and cannot get it to work. Do not use this app. I'm uninstalling.

May 14, 2019

Hi, if you are also an Aliexpress seller(not a buyer), and you want to connect your Aliexpress store, you need to get to that redirected page.
Sorry for the bad experience. We just update our APP on 2019-5-13, now it's more simple for new users. You may want to take a look. Thanks.

Sparkward

Unresponsive website and very confusing and difficult to set up. Just wasted so much precious time. Uninstalled it. In our day and age who has all that time to bother when one needs so much to be done? Very disappointed.

April 11, 2019

Sorry for the inconvenience. We added a lot of features to our system and this may make it a bit difficult for you.

If you just need to create a tracking page for your store. You can set it up in 2 minutes in https://my.trackingmore.com/tracking_page.php?lang=en, this is quite simple.

Anyway, thanks for your review, I have reported this to our team, and we will release a better version a few days later.

Joseod LLC

Recommended for every new seller out there. This app has a good interface and tracking is awesome. Loving it

March 5, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're glad that you like our app. We'll keep working hard on providing better tracking solutions!

Heloideo

This APP is so great. It saves me a lot of time to track my packages and send emails to my customers. Works perfect for my shop, a very useful tool, thanks a lot!

March 5, 2019

You're welcome! We're always happy to help you save your time and manage your business!

Karela - Fundos Em Tecido & Props

I installed this app to check all the orders in transit in my store...
I had a few questions and had to talk to the team to understand it better...
They were incredibly supportive and helped me understand it all and solve all my questions and problems.
I really recommend this app! :)

March 5, 2019

Don't worry, you can always contact us if you have any questions! The whole team will get your back all the time!

Sourcinggate

I used to spend 1~2 hours per day to update my Shopify order manually and check the status of all the packages. I cost a lot on Shopify, I need to focus on how to get more traffic, so I always want to find a tracking APP to solve my problem. Then I found Trackingmore!

The dashboard is clean and intuitive, I can check all the tracking information all in one place. It only takes me an hour to figure out all the features. I had a small problem, so I asked the customer service, and they replied to me so quickly and politely. I've used this APP for a week. I was happy that I found this APP. It's awesome. I've tried other APPs, but this is the best package tracker that I've ever used. It helps me a lot in improving customer experiences, reducing and avoiding complaints about logistics, and lifting my working efficiency.

It saves me a lot of time on tracking all my parcels and sending emails to my customers. I don't need to send emails to my customers one by one, and I don't need to check the status of every parcel to make sure things won't go wrong. Because it can update the shipping status automatically. Other useful features like exception notifications, emails/SMS notifications, are also very convenient.

It helps me a lot in customer services, improves the customer experiences of my shop. Highly recommended!

March 5, 2019

Amazing! We really appreciate that you can write so many words and let us know how helpful we are. It really motivates us and we'll definitely keep up the good work!