TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

by Trackingmore

Track orders in your store with branded order lookup page

AquaBella

The app is super easy to use! I will leave a more detailed comment once I start to ship more orders.

The Korean Fashion

Very easy to use interface, many great features, on top of that the customer support was amazing and helpful.

Love it.

JustStuffISell.com

Solid app that does exactly what it says. I appreciate the 50 free a month given our store is still in the development stages and has no marketing plan, so no real order cycles.

The ding on the stars was simply because there really is not a lot of integration support and I had to spend half a day coding to integrate it fully into the look and feel of the site. The control panel options for styling were simply inadequate given it uses an iframe load in to create the tracking element - loading in additional css as part of that function that could not be customized from the control panel. I had to override their css load to polish off the look and feel.

This element of the site is not public, and is for the use of customers who create an account at juststuffisell.com

Solid app, very functional and I do recommend it.

Posh Carbon

This app is great. It does exactly what it says it will. It shows a nice display of tracking and map info on my site and I direct my customers to use it often.

Modzie

I have used all the "top-rated" & reviewed tracking apps and this easily is the best one I tried. I was on a free trial for all the others and paid for this app straight after trying it for 1 day. All the other apps wouldn't recognize my orders even with tracking numbers or would register only a handful. When I installed this app, ALL my previous untracked orders synced right away. You can also custom the tracking window which looks great :) Couldn't recommend this highly enough.

JCBling

Thanks for updating system to show 90-day order data for people who use Drop Shipping

Custer service went beyond normal to make sure the product worked properly. Mine was an unusual problem and they worked hard to resolve it

allurdo

I used the app for my customers to track their orders. It seems very nice interface and working good. Also I had an instant good support for my questions. Highly suggest!. Good luck..

Forever Green

Was great right up to the point that they pulled tracking for Royal Mail just after I bought tracking for 300 orders. Tracking is usually delayed also by half a day which makes for some unhappy customers. Not a great experience.

Uber Bracelets

I'm glad i found this app! It's extremely easy to use and does the job right. Also it's the most cost-effective tracking app out there!

GirlBrush

Really nice app. But have some questions can someone contact me? please that is what I really need.

Previous 1 3 4