Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

Marquise Glow

COOL APASDFASDFASDFSADFSADFSDAFASDFSADFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFSDFSDFSDFDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDF

Fresh Squezie

I recommend this application, very simple and effective use.
Especially in case of problem, the customer service is very reactive, they answered me in less than an hour on a Sunday evening. the solution was found easily, and this is a mistake on my part.
I leave 5 stars because this team and the trackr app really deserve them.

Fit At Home

you cannot use it for 2 different websites
it synchronizes the settings, while you want to use different logos and texts

March 28, 2020

Thank you for the review. Although, 2 Trackr apps on different websites should be completely separate. Could you check if issue persists if you logout from one store while working on another please? I also emailed you so will be waiting for your reply. :)

tablegamesnow

From desperate to relieved. I was really annoyed by this glitch from the app I was using before so I decided to switch. Justas was very patient with my inarticulate questions I was throwing him late at night.

VacuFoods™

The app keeps asking for a revieuw, even if i click on the option i dont have time to write a revieuw. The app delete al my translations..

March 26, 2020

Hi. Thank you for your feedback. I'll be looking forward for a reply to an email I sent you. I'm sure there is a way we can solve the unusual issues.

Easy Shape Maker

I used this app before and its was good, never faced any issue until now, Since a week customer tracking status do not change. It stays in "waiting". This causing lot of trouble to our customer service.
The worst is that is thaty even if we message Trackr , they even not replied, and hte problem is still not solved

March 26, 2020

Dear Easy Shape Maker,

The problem is related to cjpacket carrier - they are facing technical issue providing tracking information to third parties, including Trackr app. Though on their website info is shown. We hope Cjpacket will solve their technical issues and tracking codes will get back to normal. But for this period our developers are already working on implementing temporary special solution in Trackr app - that customers during this problematic period could find cjpacket tracking no. updates. We'll send you an email, hope in 1-2 hours, when developers will finish their work.

thank you for understanding and we truly apologise for inconvenience you are experiencing.
Trackr team

skallen brand

67iuo8p89p9p90`0`'`'ñopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp``````

fyyl

App was quick to set up, very clean design which is great. Tested one code, tracking works. On the page where all delivery details are displayed, it's easy to understand where a package is at a glimpse of an eye. For a new store I'd love it to be cheaper but after all, the price is fair!

Knik Knack

Misleading. It does not have a trial. I do not recommend this app at all. They want to charge me $47

March 17, 2020

Hello Knik Knack,

Trackr app has 15 days free trial in a monthly plan - as it is indicated in plans description on a listing page https://apps.shopify.com/trackr. After installing the app, please choose monthly plan of Trackr app in your shop's admin, you'll be redirected to Shopify's payment window - there will be indicated the date of the first monthly charge - it will be two weeks later than the app was installed. So the first 15 days - will be for free of charge for trial. If you like the app after the trial - you can stay in a monthly plan or upgrade to more cost effective yearly. Or - uninstall the app before 15th day and you won't be charged at all.
Hope this information helps. And if you have any questions - please contact us - support@eoscity.com - we'll be glad to answer and help.
Have a great day!
Trackr team

barbecuedude

app has some cool features. great for dropship. i can send automatic emails to my customers who are waiting for long time their package... but best is that china names can be hide

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18