Trackr Order Tracking

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

From $9/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Precovery

Ok app but it is sincerely lacking in the support that you can get from them.
I have written them over 6 times and asked them to place a text in the center right above the tracking window.
They have placed the text there but it looks horrible since it isn't centered and doesn't have any margin or padding from the sides of the window.
I have asked them repeatedly to fix it but I have not heard anything back and the issue is still there.
This app is good when it works but as it doesn't do that for us I'm forced to give them 1/5

April 11, 2022

Hello Precovery Team!
I'm sorry that you have experienced difficulties with text editing on the Trackr page.
Let me inform you that the problem had been fixed about 12 days ago even before this review was left.
Please check if it works for you and let us know if it fits your needs or not via support@parceltrackr.com.
Our Team are looking forward to your reply!

Best Bunding

Great application!! Easy to use and customize. Dropshipping friendly app. You can always ask the support if there are tracking numbers that are not yet registered to the app. As with dropshipping stores, suppliers use different couriers. Kudos to the support team. Thank you for your immediate help always!

February 21, 2022

Hello!
Thank you very much for leaving the review, it's much appreciated!

It means a lot to us to know that our customers are happy with the app and get the support they need.
We'll do our best to provide quality service and be even better in the future!

Trackr Team

Malinway

Magic application, exactly what I was looking for. It's functional, allows you to hide dropshipping information manually and most importantly stays beautiful and uniform to your site, whether on mobile or PC. The support is very responsive and fixes layout issues quickly on demand.

January 17, 2022

Malinway,

Thank you very much for your time to leave a feedback! This inspires our team a lot. If you have any questions in the future - please contact us at support@parceltrackr.com. We’ll be more than glad to provide all needed help.

SatinBoutique

Works well, Excellent and fast support from Donatas
www.Satin-Boutique.com [home of finest made to order Satin Bedding and more]

Lebonshop

Excellente application ! Très intuitive et facile d'utilisation. Le support client est vraiment à l'écoute et très réactif. De plus, le suivi des commandes est bien détaillé et clair. Je recommande cette application, au top !

December 31, 2021

Lebonshop,

Merci pour votre aimable critique et votre coopération! Vos retours sont très précieux pour développer le service. Notre équipe souhaite tout le meilleur pour votre entreprise et nous sommes toujours prêts à vous aider, en cas de besoin!

L'équipe Tracker

huggel pets

i highly recommanded , this app hel me a lot for costomers request about his items AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA
A

November 1, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words! We wish all the best for your business and if you have any tracking-related issues, please contact us at support@parceltrackr.com - our team will be more than happy to lend you a hand!

Sage & Sill

This app is great, and the support team helped me customize the appearance on my store to look very on-brand. No need to select carriers like some other tracking apps, and the annual plan is a great value. The one thing this app doesn't do that I wish it did is provide an estimated delivery date, even if it was just based on the history of other packages Trackr has logged. My customers are always asking for an ETA, and this app doesn't currently provide that. Update Jan 17, 2022: The Trackr team has added an estimated arrival date section to the app, and I'm changing my review to 5 stars!

October 9, 2021

Thank you for your review, Sage & Sill! We appreciate the feedback about the new feature and it will be taken into consideration. Trackr team! :)

Pique Ambiance

I used the app to help my customers track their items. Thought it was a good feature to have however it was not really used. One thing I dislike is how complicated it is to cancel the subscription. There is no button or even a section on how to cancel even in the FAQ's. I think it a very big oversight on the developers behalf to not have the option to cancel subscription with ease. hence the two stars

September 15, 2021

Hello Pique Ambiance team,

As per our conversation, we are sorry you had trouble canceling the plan and we are happy that the plan was canceled without issues.

The plan canceling on Shopify stores by default is uninstalling the application.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

VOGGIN

The app is excellent and its performance is amazing, but their Support and Developers Team is still better. They not just fixed an issue for us, they improved their app for us. Never found so efficient and dedicated professionals.

September 7, 2021

Hello Voggin,

Thank you very much for your kind words, all our team is inspired! We wish you all the best in your business and if any tracking related issues or questions will come up - please contact us via support@parceltrackr.com - we'll be more than glad to help.

have a great day -

Walk Around Kitty

This is a great app with easy-to-use features for my customers. The support from the app developers is on point. They were so diligent in communications and follow-up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18