Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

From $9/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.6)
3.6
December 9, 2022

I simply love this app, easy to use, intuitive, reassuring for my customers, I have clearly decreased the flow of customer emails by 3, it's an absolute game changer that I recommend to all those who are concerned about their customer satisfaction ... I especially thank Olga for her patience and kindness, great app great support!

AMOUREUX DU CHAT
Time spent using app: 13 days
Shark Byte, Inc replied December 9, 2022

Hello AMOREUX DU CHAT Team,

Thank you so much for this 5-star review!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

Best regards,

November 22, 2022

Please pay attention before installing this app here! If you take a normal tariff and then ask the support if you can have a more expensive tariff, then the money you paid for the old tariff is simply deleted. I would not install this app again, here just disappears money! I will also report this to Shopify support!

diy-diamondpainting
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hello diy-diamondpainting Team!

We're really sorry that you've come across some unpleasant experiences while communicating with us previously.
We've tried to contact you via phone and email regarding the review but, unfortunately, haven't got a response yet.

Please check our email with our offers for you and let us know if it works for you, so we could find a solution for this situation.

November 22, 2022

Attention to all who want to install this app here! Please pay attention!
the app itself is ok, but the support is unfortunately very unfriendly. They try to make money. At this point I would rather take another tracking app from the Shopify store! There are discounts for new customers, but once you are in, it is very unkulant.

Diamond Painting - Das Original
Time spent using app: 5 months

Dear Diamond Painting - Das Original Team,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.
We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better in the future.

November 22, 2022

I have spoken with support to see if it is possible to upgrade my plan to the next higher plan without losing my money on the old plan. I do not understand why money is stolen from me there. If I change, my old money must be credited, otherwise you pay twice. The support has not answered my question.

malennachzahlen-erwachsene
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hello malennachzahlen-erwachsene Team,

Please, accept our apologies on behalf of everyone at SharkByte Inc, and know that your situation was an exception.
We are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our customers. We can’t fix the past but you have our personal commitment to improving the way our staff serves every customer.

August 28, 2022

Used this app for months and then they decide to release a new update where half of the features of the app are broken. The update should make things better, instead it has ruined the entire system I already had in place and I have spent hours trying to fix these problems. Awful.

SwiftStyling
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 4, 2022

Ok app but it is sincerely lacking in the support that you can get from them.
I have written them over 6 times and asked them to place a text in the center right above the tracking window.
They have placed the text there but it looks horrible since it isn't centered and doesn't have any margin or padding from the sides of the window.
I have asked them repeatedly to fix it but I have not heard anything back and the issue is still there.
This app is good when it works but as it doesn't do that for us I'm forced to give them 1/5

Precovery
Sweden
Time spent using app: 7 months
Shark Byte, Inc replied April 11, 2022

Hello Precovery Team!
I'm sorry that you have experienced difficulties with text editing on the Trackr page.
Let me inform you that the problem had been fixed about 12 days ago even before this review was left.
Please check if it works for you and let us know if it fits your needs or not via support@parceltrackr.com.
Our Team are looking forward to your reply!

February 18, 2022

Great application!! Easy to use and customize. Dropshipping friendly app. You can always ask the support if there are tracking numbers that are not yet registered to the app. As with dropshipping stores, suppliers use different couriers. Kudos to the support team. Thank you for your immediate help always!

Best Bunding
Time spent using app: 3 months
Shark Byte, Inc replied February 21, 2022

Hello!
Thank you very much for leaving the review, it's much appreciated!

It means a lot to us to know that our customers are happy with the app and get the support they need.
We'll do our best to provide quality service and be even better in the future!

Best wishes,

January 17, 2022

Magic application, exactly what I was looking for. It's functional, allows you to hide dropshipping information manually and most importantly stays beautiful and uniform to your site, whether on mobile or PC. The support is very responsive and fixes layout issues quickly on demand.

Malinway
Time spent using app: 5 months
Shark Byte, Inc replied January 17, 2022

Malinway,

Thank you very much for your time to leave a feedback! This inspires our team a lot. If you have any questions in the future - please contact us at support@parceltrackr.com. We’ll be more than glad to provide all needed help.

Best wishes,
Trackr team

December 31, 2021

Works well, Excellent and fast support from Donatas
www.Satin-Boutique.com [home of finest made to order Satin Bedding and more]

SatinBoutique
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
December 30, 2021

Excellente application ! Très intuitive et facile d'utilisation. Le support client est vraiment à l'écoute et très réactif. De plus, le suivi des commandes est bien détaillé et clair. Je recommande cette application, au top !

Lebonshop
Time spent using app: 7 months
Shark Byte, Inc replied December 31, 2021

Lebonshop,

Merci pour votre aimable critique et votre coopération! Vos retours sont très précieux pour développer le service. Notre équipe souhaite tout le meilleur pour votre entreprise et nous sommes toujours prêts à vous aider, en cas de besoin!

L'équipe Tracker