Trackr

Trackr

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Their Orders World-Wide!

greenbilly

I was upset that I couldn't find my courier so I emailed support. Apparently, I can use the app and my courier is tracked. ...and Works in minutes. :)

emasart

A must have app if your shipping times are longer than Amazon's :D I will get it installed on my other two shops.

neotoddler

Great app! everything what I expect from a Shopify app is included - super easy set up/installation, provides the expected service without bugs and great customer service!

LeeFed

I emailed twice to get some support with adding this app. Unfortunately I got no response nor did the app work. Uninstalled

soCheap

0 stars if possible... The page keeps on loading and loading and loading that I had customers e mailing me asking about their shipment status that our tracking doesn't work and I tested it and they are correct Atleast if you charge, make sure it works.

mobmillpass

Very easy to use and set up, works like a charm, support is great and helped me to resolve a small issue. 5 stars.

Dressbits

Incredibly easy to use! Worth it.

Margot New York

Amazing customer support. I had installed a few other apps but either ran into inflexible support or none at all. We are a fashion company and the branding is in the details. The support team went above and beyond to make customized changes tot heir app so that it fit on our site seamlessly. A+!

Legendear

Thanks for the great works from support for helping to customise a design a bit!

Oceanandco

I have a store using this app. I’ve written to the Trackr support team numerous times about a very important issue affecting tracking on my page and they haven’t responded to any of my messages.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10