Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

Warning

I started to use Trackr app for our store order tracking. Very well made and easy to use! Also good looking!

Paraphonealia

I love the design and look of the app but it does not work for me! All me tracking numbers show as pending despite them being regularly updated by the courier. Also, I can't see any way of contacting them about the issue.

June 5, 2020

Dear Paraphonealia,

We've checked your orders situation: you have 6 pending orders at the moment. All other have status "In Transit" or "Delivered". There are a lot of successfully tracked code paterns "SF...." on your account. It means that currently "Pending" "SF..." codes will be updated soon as well.
We kindly would like to pay your attention that when new code is entered into tracking system, it takes a bit of time to get information via API from tracking info providers.
Regarding contacting Trackr support - on a Tracker app admin page, on the right corner there is "Leave a message" contact window. Please use it for contacting us. Or simply just email us at support@eoscity.com.
And will be there to help you.

kind regards -

SleekPicks

Very impressive app for order tracking. Looks like well build and with fair pricing. I would want to have more customisation for tracking page and hope team reads this review and plans on such updates :)

June 5, 2020

Hello SleekPicks,

Thank you for your kind review, it really inspires our team! Regarding tracking page customisations - certain customisations are already available, like possibility to choose main elements colour (progress bar, buttons, etc.),
background, title, buttons text colours, padding options, add sellers message. Regarding more specific customisations please contact our support@eoscity.com and we'll be glad to help if it will be technically possible.

Have a great day!

Lume Light

Wonderful solution for any merchant! Let your customers see their orders exactly were they are and spend less time on support! Thanks for the app and recommend!

First Emergency

Very useful app and looks that it is not expensive. Will use on month plan for a free trial. Hope the support is great as stated is some of these reviews.

AlansiHouse

Great app to use. Shane was very helpful with helping explain how it all works and how to get the most out of it.

Giftmart.sg

Started to use it recently. Good UI and easy set up. Hope to save lot of time for parcel tracking. Also price is very good. Keep it up guys!

Executive Gifts Singapore

Thanks for the app. Tracking really good and fast. Much better then the apps I used before!

Bank of Singapore

Love the app. Very useful and save me lots of time dealing with customers who asks about the parcel delivery! Recommend!

TheBelleBeauty

App has been charging me monthly even after I installed the app. I just realized this. Please refund me the amount!

May 19, 2020

Hello TheBelleBeauty,

We checked your payment situation: the monthly charge was generated automatically by Shopify billing for previous period after you re-opened the store and Trackr app was still installed. There is no problem to issue the refund in such situations :). We already asked Shopify support for a refund and added you CC in the request letter.

have a great day!
Regards -
[2020 05 19]

___

UPDATE. You should have received a reply from Shopify about refund confirmation (it will require few days to reach bank account though).

Shopify also confirmed that Trackr DID NOT charged your card after uninstalling:

And to confirm your earlier question: you are correct to believe that once an app has been uninstalled it cannot continue to bill the account. However, a final invoice may be issued for an app if uninstalled mid-way during a billing cycle. If your customer has any concerns about this, you can always invite them to reach out to us directly and we can confirm this on our end as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21