Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking | Reviews

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

huggel pets

i highly recommanded , this app hel me a lot for costomers request about his items AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA
A

November 1, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words! We wish all the best for your business and if you have any tracking-related issues, please contact us at support@parceltrackr.com - our team will be more than happy to lend you a hand!

Best wishes,

Sage & Sill

This app is great, and the support team helped me customize the appearance on my store to look very on-brand. No need to select carriers like some other tracking apps, and the annual plan is a great value. The one thing this app doesn't do that I wish it did is provide an estimated delivery date, even if it was just based on the history of other packages Trackr has logged. My customers are always asking for an ETA, and this app doesn't currently provide that.

October 9, 2021

Thank you for your review, Sage & Sill! We appreciate the feedback about the new feature and it will be taken into consideration. Trackr team! :)

Pique Ambiance

I used the app to help my customers track their items. Thought it was a good feature to have however it was not really used. One thing I dislike is how complicated it is to cancel the subscription. There is no button or even a section on how to cancel even in the FAQ's. I think it a very big oversight on the developers behalf to not have the option to cancel subscription with ease. hence the two stars

September 15, 2021

Hello Pique Ambiance team,

As per our conversation, we are sorry you had trouble canceling the plan and we are happy that the plan was canceled without issues.

The plan canceling on Shopify stores by default is uninstalling the application.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Best wishes,

VOGGIN

The app is excellent and its performance is amazing, but their Support and Developers Team is still better. They not just fixed an issue for us, they improved their app for us. Never found so efficient and dedicated professionals.

September 7, 2021

Hello Voggin,

Thank you very much for your kind words, all our team is inspired! We wish you all the best in your business and if any tracking related issues or questions will come up - please contact us via support@parceltrackr.com - we'll be more than glad to help.

have a great day -

Walk Around Kitty

This is a great app with easy-to-use features for my customers. The support from the app developers is on point. They were so diligent in communications and follow-up.

Lifestyle Travel Trading

I have just signed up for the yearly plan but am in trial stage. The App was set up quickly even though I found the dashboard a bit cumbersome. After chatting with support by email I have discovered there is no management dashboard where I can see all orders and their status. This is a real issue for me and I can bot believe that a paid app does not have this. I am not sure how the app will work and how customers will get their notifications etc. I might have to uninstal but will see how it goes for now

August 18, 2021

Hello Lifestyle Travel Trading,

Thank you for your feedback. We have dashboard implementation on the app’s development plan. For now we provide 15 days Free trial, which helps to evaluate how app is performing, also - very attractive pricing. If you need any help or have questions regarding app set up or performance - our support team is always ready to help. Please email us at support@parceltrackr.com.

Kind regards -
Trackr team

Infinidiscount - Produits à prix discount !

Application que je conseil vivement, simple et intuitive loin des chichis de certaines applications qui au final ne servent à rien. Support très réactif j ai eu des problèmes mineures qui ont été réglés à chaque fois en moins de 30 mins.

Coverhood™ Surf Ponchos for all water sports enthusiasts | Official Website

Useful tracking app, very responsive and helpful support. Had some questions with carriers matching, issue was solved the same day. Possibility to show products on tracking page. Thanks a lot!

Bastardis

Very good app for providing shipment information for our customers, including email notifications about updated status. All needed couriers supported, have features for drop shippers. Strongly recommend.

ohmonbebe

Bonjour, J'ai reçu mon colis en avance, ce qui en soit est une bonne nouvelle mais le hic c'est que sur votre application, mon colis est encore en cours de transit du coup, je n'ai pas reçu le mail de validation comme quoi mon colis est bien arrivé... je souhaiterais avoir une explication de votre part merci.

March 20, 2021

Hi, thank you for the feedback.

The problem is that Cainiao, which is an official tracking system for Aliexpress, also doesn't have an update about the delivered package.

In this occasion we collect tracking information from Cainiao because it works well with Aliexpress shipments and because of the fact that the last checkpoint has not yet been updated in Cainiao system, Trackr aslo doesn't show that update.

Anyway, we have a solution for you and I reached out about it via email. Looking forward to hear from you.
___

Salut, merci pour les commentaires.

Le problème est que Cainiao, qui est un système de suivi officiel pour Aliexpress, n'a pas non plus de mise à jour sur le colis livré.

À cette occasion, nous recueillons des informations de suivi auprès de Cainiao car cela fonctionne bien avec les envois Aliexpress et en raison du fait que le dernier point de contrôle n'a pas encore été mis à jour dans le système Cainiao, Trackr n'affiche pas non plus cette mise à jour.

Quoi qu'il en soit, nous avons une solution pour vous et je l'ai contactée par e-mail. J'ai hâte d'avoir de vos nouvelles.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17