Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

PallFamis

Era justo lo que estaba buscando, esta app mantiene a los clientes al tanto de como va avanzando el estatus de su pedido. Soporte técnico también han respondido a tiempo ayudando en lo que he necesitado.

Davero.it

Great App!! I had some problems regarding my courier that it wasn't inside the Trackr list and thanks to Justas now everything's solved. Thanks. Suggested App!!

Buddy in Furs

Excellence customer service Justas and backend Engineer working on an out of the box solution for us. Much appreciated. 5 Stars for both.

Kayasciarpa

Very good customer support, my problem was solved in less than 24 hours. Great application I recommend

Outskirt Streetwear

Best tracking app ever!! The cheapest you'll find, to begin with, and with the best customer support and the easiest to use!! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!

Paraphonealia

I love the design and look of the app but it does not work for me! All me tracking numbers show as pending despite them being regularly updated by the courier. Also, I can't see any way of contacting them about the issue.

June 5, 2020

Dear Paraphonealia,

We've checked your orders situation: you have 6 pending orders at the moment. All other have status "In Transit" or "Delivered". There are a lot of successfully tracked code paterns "SF...." on your account. It means that currently "Pending" "SF..." codes will be updated soon as well.
We kindly would like to pay your attention that when new code is entered into tracking system, it takes a bit of time to get information via API from tracking info providers.
Regarding contacting Trackr support - on a Tracker app admin page, on the right corner there is "Leave a message" contact window. Please use it for contacting us. Or simply just email us at support@eoscity.com.
And will be there to help you.

kind regards -

TheBelleBeauty

App has been charging me monthly even after I installed the app. I just realized this. Please refund me the amount!

May 19, 2020

Hello TheBelleBeauty,

We checked your payment situation: the monthly charge was generated automatically by Shopify billing for previous period after you re-opened the store and Trackr app was still installed. There is no problem to issue the refund in such situations :). We already asked Shopify support for a refund and added you CC in the request letter.

have a great day!
Regards -
[2020 05 19]

___

UPDATE. You should have received a reply from Shopify about refund confirmation (it will require few days to reach bank account though).

Shopify also confirmed that Trackr DID NOT charged your card after uninstalling:

And to confirm your earlier question: you are correct to believe that once an app has been uninstalled it cannot continue to bill the account. However, a final invoice may be issued for an app if uninstalled mid-way during a billing cycle. If your customer has any concerns about this, you can always invite them to reach out to us directly and we can confirm this on our end as well.

HEBENINO

j'utilise cette application depuis quelques mois car j’espérais réduire les plaintes de mes clients. Cependant, elle ne fonctionne pas bien. Chaque fois qu'un de mes clients cherche à suivre sa commande, il lui est affiché " votre commande a été expédiée". Le client se retourne vers moi pour savoir ce qu'il en est de sa commande. Je suis obligé de passer mon temps à échanger des messages d'explication. Certains me traitent même d'arnaqueur!!!

May 13, 2020

Dear Hebenino,
thank you for your feedback. We've just checked your orders status on Trackr app - currently they all are in status "Delivered" or "In Transit". If there are more orders that are experiencing problems - please let us know, we are always ready to help You solve all the issues. Our customer service can be reached over support@eoscity.com - seems lately we didn't get any complains from your side regarding the service. If you could provide concrete tracking number examples when problems appears - we'll do our best to check the situation and fix it if needed.

Looking forward to hear from you -
Have a great day -

ELECTRICAL WAREHOUSE

May 9, 2020

Hi, Thanks for your time leaving the feedback. As I stated in the email I just sent, the problem was that you tried to activate the annual plan which doesn't provide free trial. FREE TRIAL is provided in monthly plan only. Hope to hear from you by email. :)

mystore121213

use this on a few of my stores. Tried all tracking solutions on Shopify and i can tell this one has the best support when codes does not track well, etc. I think this is the best option there is at the moment.