Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

HyperDealy

This is a great app. It's easy to use and my customers love it, I highly recommend it to anyone, who's running an online store where customers would greatly benefit from and appreciate being able to track their items. I experienced some minor issues during the set up process of the Trackr app, where I had to place the Trackr link into my "track order" page. For some reason, the Trackr link wasn't working. However, I contacted the Trackr customer service. They got back to me very quickly. I was helped by Justas who was very helpful and resolved the issue no problem. Thank you!! :)

allhairlong

Well done tracking app, good UI, works well. I'd love to see more great apps like Trackr that also doesn't cost a fortune. Maybe that's why I found it at Shopify trending apps.

Paulo N'co

Superbe application ! Visuel professionnel et soigné ! Service Client très rapide. J'ai eu réponse à mon mail en 10 minutes ! Efficace & Rapide ! Merci Beaucoup

ultimatecat

I just installed it tracks without me needing to do anything else. I can definitely recommend the app

Anonymous Streetwear

This App is dope and very nice customer service! Helped me a lot! I think I will use it for my other stores as well

bi-kini

Finally I found a tracking app that works with all codes I need to track! I can have my tea now.....

travelplease

i tested with my order that i places myself and it worked like a charm!!!!!!! I tested other apps and this one is miles better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thiswhyweplay

This app is great. Easy setup, features that we use besides tracking - email notifications, tracking info translation. We are on trial, everything works really well, thanks for solution guys!

20of20store

Nice simple app, helps to increase quality and feel for my store. The prices are good. Recommending.

casellate

Support was great! I had a newbie questions and they explained how it works very patiently! 5 stars for service and the app!