Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking | Reviews

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

ExcellentSupply.com

This wasn't exactly what we were looking for. So we deleted the app. After a few days, Eoscity refunded the $48 annual subscription.

March 6, 2021

Hi! Thank you for you feedback. Please let me to explain that the free trial wasn't activated because it was a second time the app is installed on the store. The first time, the trial was issued July last year. A new user can see that free trial is offered before approving a payment but I explained the Shopify billing process by email. I hope we can discuss the situation further. I also issued the refund for unintended payment.

cage-chasteté.fr

Good app, it works pretty well and do what we ask for it. Very useful when you do dropshipping and you don't want your customer see where the product come from. Support very reactive, when you have a tracking problem they will resolve it in 24h.

February 28, 2021

Hello,

Thank you very much for your time to leave the feedback! Please let us know whenever you'll have some questions or need help: support@parceltrackr.com. Our support team will be more than glad to help.
Have a great day!

Bramay

The application is really well done. I want to report that I had a need and the development team helped me in no time. good guys

OEL Beauty

Muy bien aplicación. La atención al cliente es magnífica. Nos han solucionado todas las incidencias con inmediatez. Muchas gracias!!!!

3D Laser Gifts

Great app and customer service. Not only it provides options for custom css, their team also helped me with custom edits.
- 6 stars

JUSTCHILL.OUT

Application simple d'utilisation et claire pour nos clients. Le service client au top ! Aimable, pédagogue et efficace Merci la team !

VITIAMO

Je mets 5 Etoiles, car tout simplement, c'est une SUPERBE Application !
Très Professionnelle pour le Suivi du Colis du Client, les Notifications de mises à jour du Cheminement de la Commande sont d'ailleurs envoyées (si on le souhaite) automatiquement au Client dans sa Boite Mail.
Franchement je n'ai pas trouvé meilleure Application que celle-ci.
En plus elle est vraiment simple à utiliser !
Aussi, leur Equipe est vraiment réactive et polie ! Ils répondent absolument à toutes vos questions et dans les plus courts délais.
D'ailleurs, je ne comprends pas trop les Notes avec 1 Etoile seulement... ?
En tous les cas personnellement, JE RECOMMANDE VIVEMENT ET SANS HESITATION cette Application !
Sans compter aussi le très bon Rapport Qualité-Prix !!!

January 5, 2021

Vitiamo!

Merci beaucoup pour votre temps et pour vos aimables paroles! Nous vous souhaitons le meilleur dans votre entreprise!

Furever Love Club

A bunch of my customers' orders tracking information is inaccurate or unavailable for no reason at all! USPS is the carrier for all the packages so Trackr randomly chooses which packages not to show accurate tracking info for. Please reach out to me to resolve this issue! Very frustrating!

January 4, 2021

Update:

Dear Furever Love Club,

Developers already made the fixes, we informed you by email. Please check if everything works smoothly on your side.

kind regards -

Hello Furever Love Club,

Our team has noticed that in some cases USPS codes were having wrong statuses for some codes and we informed the service provider. Our developers are already working on a solution. Those cases will be fixed in the nearest 1 - 2 hours. We have contacted You by email and will update You once again. Thank you for understanding .

BeryBeth

très bon rapport qualité prix, j'ai eu un petit soucis d'affichage et un développeur est rapidement venue réparer le problème (gratuitement bien sur) en 2 jours je n'avais plus aucun problèmes et le service clients répond très rapidement.

Ordicle

This is way too expensive if you have a plenty of customers, I don't recommend. There's a lot of free tracking apps. Wish this developer consider about the pricing again.

November 29, 2020

Hello Ordicle,

Thank you for your opinion and taking your time to leave a feedback.
We’d like to notice that free tracking offering apps at Shopify usually offer very limited number of trackings - 20 or 50 / per month. So it is not always convenient for more selling stores.
Trackr annual plan offers 0,017$ price / tracking. Also additional options inside Trackr app allows store owners not to register all of the trackings they have and use tracking service even cheaper. Other apps at Shopify offering quite similar pricing (e.g. 0,015$ - 0,019$ per order tracking) ask for a monthly payment - e.g. 99 $ or 119 $.
Trackr app prices are calculated to maintain quality tracking of more than 900 couriers, to cover constant app improvement and new feature implementation we are working on everyday.

Thank you for understanding.
We wish you great successes in your business!