Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

Kayasciarpa

Very good customer support, my problem was solved in less than 24 hours. Great application I recommend

Outskirt Streetwear

Best tracking app ever!! The cheapest you'll find, to begin with, and with the best customer support and the easiest to use!! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!

The Proper Soap Company

This is what every store needs - order tracking automation. Saves time and support. This one looks like an easy setup and very good pricing.

Warning

I started to use Trackr app for our store order tracking. Very well made and easy to use! Also good looking!

Paraphonealia

I love the design and look of the app but it does not work for me! All me tracking numbers show as pending despite them being regularly updated by the courier. Also, I can't see any way of contacting them about the issue.

June 5, 2020

Dear Paraphonealia,

We've checked your orders situation: you have 6 pending orders at the moment. All other have status "In Transit" or "Delivered". There are a lot of successfully tracked code paterns "SF...." on your account. It means that currently "Pending" "SF..." codes will be updated soon as well.
We kindly would like to pay your attention that when new code is entered into tracking system, it takes a bit of time to get information via API from tracking info providers.
Regarding contacting Trackr support - on a Tracker app admin page, on the right corner there is "Leave a message" contact window. Please use it for contacting us. Or simply just email us at support@eoscity.com.
And will be there to help you.

kind regards -
Trackr team

SleekPicks

Very impressive app for order tracking. Looks like well build and with fair pricing. I would want to have more customisation for tracking page and hope team reads this review and plans on such updates :)

June 5, 2020

Hello SleekPicks,

Thank you for your kind review, it really inspires our team! Regarding tracking page customisations - certain customisations are already available, like possibility to choose main elements colour (progress bar, buttons, etc.),
background, title, buttons text colours, padding options, add sellers message. Regarding more specific customisations please contact our support@eoscity.com and we'll be glad to help if it will be technically possible.

Have a great day!
Trackr team

Lume Light

Wonderful solution for any merchant! Let your customers see their orders exactly were they are and spend less time on support! Thanks for the app and recommend!

First Emergency

Very useful app and looks that it is not expensive. Will use on month plan for a free trial. Hope the support is great as stated is some of these reviews.

AlansiHouse

Great app to use. Shane was very helpful with helping explain how it all works and how to get the most out of it.

Giftmart.sg

Started to use it recently. Good UI and easy set up. Hope to save lot of time for parcel tracking. Also price is very good. Keep it up guys!