Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

VITIAMO

Je mets 5 Etoiles, car tout simplement, c'est une SUPERBE Application !
Très Professionnelle pour le Suivi du Colis du Client, les Notifications de mises à jour du Cheminement de la Commande sont d'ailleurs envoyées (si on le souhaite) automatiquement au Client dans sa Boite Mail.
Franchement je n'ai pas trouvé meilleure Application que celle-ci.
En plus elle est vraiment simple à utiliser !
Aussi, leur Equipe est vraiment réactive et polie ! Ils répondent absolument à toutes vos questions et dans les plus courts délais.
D'ailleurs, je ne comprends pas trop les Notes avec 1 Etoile seulement... ?
En tous les cas personnellement, JE RECOMMANDE VIVEMENT ET SANS HESITATION cette Application !
Sans compter aussi le très bon Rapport Qualité-Prix !!!

January 5, 2021

Vitiamo!

Merci beaucoup pour votre temps et pour vos aimables paroles! Nous vous souhaitons le meilleur dans votre entreprise!

myStore5123

Simple and cheap. Had some situations and questions where help was needed and support was fast and kind everytime. I use this on multiple of my stores, especialy nice with features for dropshippers, that others does not provide.

January 5, 2021

Hello,

Thank you very much for your time and review! If you'll have any questions regarding application - please contact us - support@eoscity.com - and we'll be glad to help!

Furever Love Club

A bunch of my customers' orders tracking information is inaccurate or unavailable for no reason at all! USPS is the carrier for all the packages so Trackr randomly chooses which packages not to show accurate tracking info for. Please reach out to me to resolve this issue! Very frustrating!

January 4, 2021

Update:

Dear Furever Love Club,

Developers already made the fixes, we informed you by email. Please check if everything works smoothly on your side.

kind regards -

Hello Furever Love Club,

Our team has noticed that in some cases USPS codes were having wrong statuses for some codes and we informed the service provider. Our developers are already working on a solution. Those cases will be fixed in the nearest 1 - 2 hours. We have contacted You by email and will update You once again. Thank you for understanding .

BeryBeth

très bon rapport qualité prix, j'ai eu un petit soucis d'affichage et un développeur est rapidement venue réparer le problème (gratuitement bien sur) en 2 jours je n'avais plus aucun problèmes et le service clients répond très rapidement.

Ordicle

This is way too expensive if you have a plenty of customers, I don't recommend. There's a lot of free tracking apps. Wish this developer consider about the pricing again.

November 29, 2020

Hello Ordicle,

Thank you for your opinion and taking your time to leave a feedback.
We’d like to notice that free tracking offering apps at Shopify usually offer very limited number of trackings - 20 or 50 / per month. So it is not always convenient for more selling stores.
Trackr annual plan offers 0,017$ price / tracking. Also additional options inside Trackr app allows store owners not to register all of the trackings they have and use tracking service even cheaper. Other apps at Shopify offering quite similar pricing (e.g. 0,015$ - 0,019$ per order tracking) ask for a monthly payment - e.g. 99 $ or 119 $.
Trackr app prices are calculated to maintain quality tracking of more than 900 couriers, to cover constant app improvement and new feature implementation we are working on everyday.

Thank you for understanding.
We wish you great successes in your business!

The Hummingbird Company

This is an awesome app with wonderful customer service. They helped me customize my webpage to suite the rest of my website. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an app to help with order tracking.

smile-cats

J avais un souci avec le suivi de COLIS PRIVE et ils l'ont résolu en 24h. Super très content. Encore merci pour le service rapide.

FRAÎCHEUR ICE GLOBES

I can honestly admit that Trackr indeed made my life easier. It significantly reduced the amount of inquiries I get every day, which now allows me to focus on other things rather than answering the same question over and over again. Was super easy to install and set up – would definitely recommend to anyone working with shipments.

ManlyRazor

App works well. We had quite a few orders that were tracked without a problem and some that had questions about, but the support helped us and everything works now! They’ve also helped me set up everything and took time to answer all the questions I’ve had.

Meandmybebi

dont track anything i used dhl and 4px express they show me always nothing i got so many mails from customers this app is worthless dont used them

October 12, 2020

Hello Meandmybebi,

Thank you for your feedback. We've checked your situation thoroughly and see that one code format needs adjustment. It can be quickly fixed by our developers. Sorry, that you didn't contact our support - this questions would have been sorted out in a couple of hours. We've emailed You regarding the situation and hope to hear from You soon. Sorry for inconvenience caused, we are ready to provide all needed information and help.

regards -