Trackr Order Tracking – Offer

Trackr Order Tracking – Offer

by Vertex LV

Track Orders at lowest price – from $0,007/tracking!*

More than home decor

Excited to use the app! Been looking for a way to provide better tracking updates to customers. Will update after more time using the app

mybabyflame

Nice app and great support. Easy user interface, clean, and simple. It was very easy to set up my order status page and I could choose colours to blend with my theme colours. I would hope to see you introduce a sales funnel to the trackr in future. Also, the app came cheap. Thank you.

Shipishipi

So far I am so so so happy with this app! and with the support service! I love the fact that you can hide the carriers, change the colors, translate the main points in your language and so many other features! Thank you to Justas and everyone else for always helping me so fast! Thank you again!

SeekSilkSkin

Such a fantastic app. The pricing is extremely fair, the interface is nice and easy to use and the customer service is top notch and friendly! I definitely recommend :)

PallFamis

Era justo lo que estaba buscando, esta app mantiene a los clientes al tanto de como va avanzando el estatus de su pedido. Soporte técnico también han respondido a tiempo ayudando en lo que he necesitado.

Davero.it

Great App!! I had some problems regarding my courier that it wasn't inside the Trackr list and thanks to Justas now everything's solved. Thanks. Suggested App!!

Buddy in Furs

Excellence customer service Justas and backend Engineer working on an out of the box solution for us. Much appreciated. 5 Stars for both.

Kayasciarpa

Very good customer support, my problem was solved in less than 24 hours. Great application I recommend

Outskirt Streetwear

Best tracking app ever!! The cheapest you'll find, to begin with, and with the best customer support and the easiest to use!! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!

Paraphonealia

I love the design and look of the app but it does not work for me! All me tracking numbers show as pending despite them being regularly updated by the courier. Also, I can't see any way of contacting them about the issue.

June 5, 2020

Dear Paraphonealia,

We've checked your orders situation: you have 6 pending orders at the moment. All other have status "In Transit" or "Delivered". There are a lot of successfully tracked code paterns "SF...." on your account. It means that currently "Pending" "SF..." codes will be updated soon as well.
We kindly would like to pay your attention that when new code is entered into tracking system, it takes a bit of time to get information via API from tracking info providers.
Regarding contacting Trackr support - on a Tracker app admin page, on the right corner there is "Leave a message" contact window. Please use it for contacting us. Or simply just email us at support@eoscity.com.
And will be there to help you.

kind regards -