Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

ELECTRICAL WAREHOUSE

May 9, 2020

Hi, Thanks for your time leaving the feedback. As I stated in the email I just sent, the problem was that you tried to activate the annual plan which doesn't provide free trial. FREE TRIAL is provided in monthly plan only. Hope to hear from you by email. :)

mystore121213

use this on a few of my stores. Tried all tracking solutions on Shopify and i can tell this one has the best support when codes does not track well, etc. I think this is the best option there is at the moment.

Dealz2offer

Most of the time the result of tracking is pending whereas the official tracking site, e.g. USPS, is updating regularly. The only time I got a real result is when the item has been delivered to client. Rest of the time, the pad setting of the app looks weird and got the clock thing freezing. I've been using it for 2 months, and i'd say it only works 5% of the time.

May 4, 2020

Dear Dealz2offer,

thank you for your feedback. Sorry for not the best experience with Trackr app. At the moment few tracking codes that you've been testing on our app are showing up to date information. We are doing our best to provide qualitative service, but technical issues arise from time-to-time and we try to solve them ASAP. Currently due to COVID-19 situation in the world many tracking service providers and carriers have much more issues to solve, related to information updates, parcels delivery times, etc.
Thank you for understanding.

kind regards -
Trackr team

Kilya Beauty

I was installing the app but I got a error message. It is not working anymore and there is not option to contact the support !

April 28, 2020

Hello, dear Kilya Beauty,

the temporary technical issue was solved and fixed. If you want to try Trackr app services - please do so, we've sent you a special offer to your email .
Have a great day!

support@eoscity.com
kind regards -
Trackr team

Multi Buds

Good app with a nice look and a really good support! Support replies directly and helps you with everything and explain in details. Recommend it.

Value Heft

I just installed this app and it works like a charm. customer support is also very fast and tuned in!

GoshGorilla

Great price, great app and what I truly liked was the helpfulness of the customer support especially as I am not too tech savvy.

Marquise Glow

COOL APASDFASDFASDFSADFSADFSDAFASDFSADFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFSDFSDFSDFDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDF

Fresh Squezie

I recommend this application, very simple and effective use.
Especially in case of problem, the customer service is very reactive, they answered me in less than an hour on a Sunday evening. the solution was found easily, and this is a mistake on my part.
I leave 5 stars because this team and the trackr app really deserve them.

Fit At Home

you cannot use it for 2 different websites
it synchronizes the settings, while you want to use different logos and texts

March 28, 2020

Thank you for the review. Although, 2 Trackr apps on different websites should be completely separate. Could you check if issue persists if you logout from one store while working on another please? I also emailed you so will be waiting for your reply. :)