Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

pilottrend

Amazing app, everything works just fine! plus there is a free trial available, which is super cool for starters. Customer support is awesome - Marius was helping me with my questions and solved them all!

cool trending club

This app was working fine on my shop and after a few months stop working now is saying orders not found, I try contacting support but not help from them at all.

Mech E-Store

Marius,
Our APPs is working now for Canada Post, but it has been charged twice, as I uninstall once and reinstall, could you please help me for that?

froot orleans

super quick and easy set up for your stores. Customers can easily find where to track their orders! Great app

awesomily

Nice layout. Saved me a lot of time compared with other tracking app I tried with my previous shop. And support was fast. Thanks Marius!

networktrendy

Got a reff from a friend on this app. So far so good. Suport was quick with answer so 5* for this, But will se how it tracks as I am new in Shopify...

grandviral

Good App. Easy to use. Will see how it goes with my store, hope it will track all orders and cheap :P

Drone Shine

I thought i was the only one not getting any response from the developers. At least now I know I'm not crazy.

Scholl UK

The app does what it promises - order tracking info is easily available to customers.
We had some problems with the initial setup but Marius offered an outstanding support to make sure the app runs smoothly on all our shops.

My Little Rodent

The customer support on this app was amazing. Marius helped me with the shipping confirmation email. I definitely recommend it!