Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

ShoppyDeal

WAIT WAIT WAIT!

I was looking for a tracking app that allows my customers to see where their package is without ask me and redirect them to 17track (awful site full of ads and NOT responsive).

I installed and tried almost all the apps on the marketplace and this is ABSOLUTELY the best so far. Result: I decreased custumers email by 70%, Unbelievable!

PRO:

-Excellent design, clean and very responsive
-Support is great, I asked to add my customers' local language and they did in 2 weeks (I understand it's not easy)
-You can hide chinese location and couriers until the Western destination (THIS IS THE BIGGEST PRO EVER)
-You can add custom text explaining customers delivery time ecc
-You can send automated emails once the shipping status change. This will save you lot of customer service time to dedicate to the business
-It's very cheap and affordable for everyone

CONS:

The only cons I found after 2.5 weeks is the regret of not founding it before.

My rate is 10/10

BladesPro US

Solid app - has helped our customers track their own packages. Interface is easy to use, has good options and support is always friendly, ready to help and efficient too! Thanks.

Shekini Swimwear

Great app. it is perfect for customer shopping online. try it and let the customer know where their package.

TWS équipement

Impossible to select carrier.... useless and waste of time
Impossible de choisir les transporteurs donc c'est juste une perte de temps

June 18, 2019

Hello, TWS équipement,

Thank you for your message to us. Trackr app supports more than 900 carriers all over the world. Their list can be found on app’s preferences page. Trackr app automatically detects to what carrier actual tracking code belongs to. Thats why there is no need to make carrier manual selections anymore.
Our customers have possibility to test the app 15 days for FREE and decide, if it really fits their needs. We kindly invite you to test the app and if you’ll have any questions or need any help - Trackr support team is always ready to help you. Just email us at support@eoscity.com.
Besides tracking service, Tracker includes additional features, such as: tracking info translation service, hide carriers function, customisable delivery notification emails. All of them are free.

We wish you all the best in your business and hope to see you among our customers!
Trackr support

MASMART

Great app! Highly recommend.easy to set up, beautiful interface, fast customer support service. 5 stars.

P'tit Doudou

Vraiment je n'ai pas l'habitude de mettre des avis mais là je suis obligé. Cette application est juste parfaite, et la page de suivi est super. Son service client est très performant, ils répondent très vite et font tout pour résoudre les problèmes. Merci à l'équipe TRACKR

PARISI

Perfect application, save a lot of time. Customer service 100% effective when you have a problem :D

SmartElectricLighter

Absolutely needed to give your customers and yourself peace of mind. It'll save you hours needed to respond to customer inquiries about the whereabouts of their order.

Comme un Artiste

Very good app. Easy to use and manage your tracking. You can hide the carriers. Plus, you can translate in any language. Perfect support team. I recommend.

Aqua-Tech

I use this application to have a very attractive tracking page within my site vs having my customers go to our couriers site which is lackluster. The App support team are excellent and the application is so easy to use and setup.