Trackr Order Tracking

Parcel Tracking Page Order Status Tracker Order Lookup Tracker

From $9/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

My Cervical

Time spent using app About 1 month

Why it still shows package is in China if I selected "Hide Carriers"? Please let me know. Looking forward for your reply.

July 21, 2019

My Cervical,

Thank you for your question. We will be more that happy to take a deeper look and solve the issue.
Could you please check, if you got our support email on July 20th (sent from support@eoscity.com) with additional questions about the situation? If not - we kindly ask to check a spam folder.

We hope to solve this issue ASAP after your reply.

kind regards -
Trackr support

jerispetpampering.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

My installation went smooth. The support staff had me up & running the same day I purchased the app.

Forever in My Heart Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 2 years

worked good for me. good value for the price. I'm just unsure right now if I will renew for another year or find another option. Thank you.

ShoppyDeal

Location Italy

WAIT WAIT WAIT!

I was looking for a tracking app that allows my customers to see where their package is without ask me and redirect them to 17track (awful site full of ads and NOT responsive).

I installed and tried almost all the apps on the marketplace and this is ABSOLUTELY the best so far. Result: I decreased custumers email by 70%, Unbelievable!

PRO:

-Excellent design, clean and very responsive
-Support is great, I asked to add my customers' local language and they did in 2 weeks (I understand it's not easy)
-You can hide chinese location and couriers until the Western destination (THIS IS THE BIGGEST PRO EVER)
-You can add custom text explaining customers delivery time ecc
-You can send automated emails once the shipping status change. This will save you lot of customer service time to dedicate to the business
-It's very cheap and affordable for everyone

CONS:

The only cons I found after 2.5 weeks is the regret of not founding it before.

My rate is 10/10

BladesPro US

Solid app - has helped our customers track their own packages. Interface is easy to use, has good options and support is always friendly, ready to help and efficient too! Thanks.

Shekini Swimwear

Location China

Great app. it is perfect for customer shopping online. try it and let the customer know where their package.

TWS équipement

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Impossible to select carrier.... useless and waste of time
Impossible de choisir les transporteurs donc c'est juste une perte de temps

June 18, 2019

Hello, TWS équipement,

Thank you for your message to us. Trackr app supports more than 900 carriers all over the world. Their list can be found on app’s preferences page. Trackr app automatically detects to what carrier actual tracking code belongs to. Thats why there is no need to make carrier manual selections anymore.
Our customers have possibility to test the app 15 days for FREE and decide, if it really fits their needs. We kindly invite you to test the app and if you’ll have any questions or need any help - Trackr support team is always ready to help you. Just email us at support@eoscity.com.
Besides tracking service, Tracker includes additional features, such as: tracking info translation service, hide carriers function, customisable delivery notification emails. All of them are free.

We wish you all the best in your business and hope to see you among our customers!
Trackr support

MASMART

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app! Highly recommend.easy to set up, beautiful interface, fast customer support service. 5 stars.

P'tit Doudou

Location France

Vraiment je n'ai pas l'habitude de mettre des avis mais là je suis obligé. Cette application est juste parfaite, et la page de suivi est super. Son service client est très performant, ils répondent très vite et font tout pour résoudre les problèmes. Merci à l'équipe TRACKR

PARISI

Location France

Perfect application, save a lot of time. Customer service 100% effective when you have a problem :D