Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

Boutique Imperia

Bonne application, s'intègre bien au site, prenez le temps de bien configurer les prestataires postaux.

cool trending club

This app was working fine on my shop and after a few months stop working now is saying orders not found, I try contacting support but not help from them at all.

Mech E-Store

Marius,
Our APPs is working now for Canada Post, but it has been charged twice, as I uninstall once and reinstall, could you please help me for that?

froot orleans

super quick and easy set up for your stores. Customers can easily find where to track their orders! Great app

Drone Shine

I thought i was the only one not getting any response from the developers. At least now I know I'm not crazy.

Scholl UK

The app does what it promises - order tracking info is easily available to customers.
We had some problems with the initial setup but Marius offered an outstanding support to make sure the app runs smoothly on all our shops.

My Little Rodent

The customer support on this app was amazing. Marius helped me with the shipping confirmation email. I definitely recommend it!

Saw This Online

It doesn't even work.... I tried installing it over again. Clearing cookies...etc. Nothing. Can someone help me out here?

ALL U CAN WEED

I dont know why but for me the app was not working. But everything was easy to install.. Also the support are quick and easy to contact.

Yakoon

No way of cancelling my plan and it is frustrating... Sort it out and stop charging people on the backgroung!