Trackr Order Tracking

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

From $9/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

THACKER

I have used this app time and time again. It's a wonderful feature to offer on an eCommerce site. Trackr's customer support is second to none. Consistently, over numerous sites, they have gone above and beyond to implement an array of requested customizations to fit very specific design standards of our theme–something that very few app developers will do. The result is a beautifully integrated app. An absolute A+++++

CLIQUE

Good support. Quick answers. It's actually the best tracking app in its price range. Easy to install and use, I recommend.

Boutique Imperia

Bonne application, s'intègre bien au site, prenez le temps de bien configurer les prestataires postaux.

cool trending club

This app was working fine on my shop and after a few months stop working now is saying orders not found, I try contacting support but not help from them at all.

Mech E-Store

Marius,
Our APPs is working now for Canada Post, but it has been charged twice, as I uninstall once and reinstall, could you please help me for that?

froot orleans

super quick and easy set up for your stores. Customers can easily find where to track their orders! Great app

Drone Shine

I thought i was the only one not getting any response from the developers. At least now I know I'm not crazy.

Scholl UK

The app does what it promises - order tracking info is easily available to customers.
We had some problems with the initial setup but Marius offered an outstanding support to make sure the app runs smoothly on all our shops.

My Little Rodent

The customer support on this app was amazing. Marius helped me with the shipping confirmation email. I definitely recommend it!

Saw This Online

It doesn't even work.... I tried installing it over again. Clearing cookies...etc. Nothing. Can someone help me out here?