Trackr Order Tracking

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

From $9/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Picnic Company

It never worked, this was a waste of money and time

Interestingproducts

Works well. Nice and simple. Easy to setup and use.

Tecno Moda Hn

I have not fully tested the application yet, I just installed it

Laramimx

NOT WORKING, NO RESPONSE, DO NOT recommend,

Pacific Coast Outlet

Great app. Our customers don't contact us as frequently because they can look up their order without help.

Bambolina Co

Really love this app! It's super easy to customize and have 2 diff options to track orders. It works really well and I love that it's really affordable too. Thank you Trackr :)

General Mix

This app works perfectly! Very happy with it... and I am even more impressed with the level of support they offer on the back end. Extremely helpful with the questions I had about setting it up correctly.

The Cold Peach

Great customer Service.
100 times better than aftership.

Sofiabello

Great app and looks really professional, however I would suggest that a loading symbol is added whilst the current tracking status is loading. Otherwise it comes up as pending and customers who ordered a while ago get angry because they don't realise that they have to wait for the tracking to update. Once this is done, it will definitely be a 5 star app!

Sunken Skull

Trackr is working so well. The support is great after the installation. It didn't work properly at the beginning. The support reacted so fast and trying so hard to make the app work on my website.