Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

From $9/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.6)
3.6
June 2, 2018

NOT WORKING, NO RESPONSE, DO NOT recommend,

Laramimx
Mexico
Time spent using app: 4 days
May 24, 2018

Great app. Our customers don't contact us as frequently because they can look up their order without help.

Pacific Coast Outlet
Time spent using app: About 5 years
May 23, 2018

Really love this app! It's super easy to customize and have 2 diff options to track orders. It works really well and I love that it's really affordable too. Thank you Trackr :)

Bambolina Co
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 16, 2018

This app works perfectly! Very happy with it... and I am even more impressed with the level of support they offer on the back end. Extremely helpful with the questions I had about setting it up correctly.

General Mix
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 3, 2018

Great customer Service.
100 times better than aftership.

The Cold Peach
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 25, 2018

Great app and looks really professional, however I would suggest that a loading symbol is added whilst the current tracking status is loading. Otherwise it comes up as pending and customers who ordered a while ago get angry because they don't realise that they have to wait for the tracking to update. Once this is done, it will definitely be a 5 star app!

Sofiabello
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 30, 2018

Trackr is working so well. The support is great after the installation. It didn't work properly at the beginning. The support reacted so fast and trying so hard to make the app work on my website.

Sunken Skull
Time spent using app: 9 days
March 25, 2018

Good pricing and support. Works good.

Easm
Poland
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 21, 2018

Not only is Trackr great (as are their other apps) but customer support is fast and super helpful, even for someone who can't figure out basics. I'm so glad I got this app for my store.

Kingsland Manor
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
March 13, 2018

Doesn't works "order not found"

Little Bouddha