Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

Kidsbargainworld

Non existent support. No one will ever answer you ++ app does not work, so just a losing proposition all the way around!! Way to kill Oberlo's reputation!!!!! 000 Stars, only gave 1 star because shopify requires it!!

Casedodo

it's 0 star review from my side not 1 star review because shopify said give minimum 1 star.Very very worst support. I am very disappointing. Truly very worst support.

Bloc Vote

Solid app, easy to set up just like Oberlo. My only problem with it is that I wish it could tell me what carriers I needed to track based on its integration with Oberlo :)

Ciual

So far so good, highly recommended and works a charm. Can't say enough, just get it.

One question only: what's the second-last status (pick-up) meaning? Shouldn't it be something like "out for delivery"?

Mopixie

I highly recommend this app.

Mopixie Store - Unique & Fun Gifts at Lowest Price with Free Shipping

A A Ecommerce

The application is fantastic and help us to reduce the amount of call asking for the status of the package, run very smoothly and fast, we received outstanding help from the support team and definitely we recommend the app to anyone who wants to avoid several emails and calls asking for status of their products

Equina

Great App so far. Appreciate it. It's easy and can be translated. Amazing work!

Sealife

This app is awesome. I added an "order status" link in my header menu and it adds a very professional and customer friendly feature to my store. And the customer service from this app developer is top notch!

Create My Scene

Just installed Trackr and so far, it looks great! Very clean UI and support (Tomas) is extremely helpful.

Vutest123

Excellent customer service. App provides store a personal tracking experience. Looking forward to future features.