Trackr Order Tracking

Parcel Tracking Page Order Status Tracker Order Lookup Tracker

From $9/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Casedodo

Location India

it's 0 star review from my side not 1 star review because shopify said give minimum 1 star.Very very worst support. I am very disappointing. Truly very worst support.

Bloc Vote

Solid app, easy to set up just like Oberlo. My only problem with it is that I wish it could tell me what carriers I needed to track based on its integration with Oberlo :)

Ciual

Location France

So far so good, highly recommended and works a charm. Can't say enough, just get it.

One question only: what's the second-last status (pick-up) meaning? Shouldn't it be something like "out for delivery"?

Mopixie

Location India

I highly recommend this app.

Mopixie Store - Unique & Fun Gifts at Lowest Price with Free Shipping

A A Ecommerce

The application is fantastic and help us to reduce the amount of call asking for the status of the package, run very smoothly and fast, we received outstanding help from the support team and definitely we recommend the app to anyone who wants to avoid several emails and calls asking for status of their products

Equina

Great App so far. Appreciate it. It's easy and can be translated. Amazing work!

Sealife

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app is awesome. I added an "order status" link in my header menu and it adds a very professional and customer friendly feature to my store. And the customer service from this app developer is top notch!

Create My Scene

Just installed Trackr and so far, it looks great! Very clean UI and support (Tomas) is extremely helpful.

Vutest123

Excellent customer service. App provides store a personal tracking experience. Looking forward to future features.

Made Of Sundays 2

Location Finland

First impressions of this app are VERY good, and it supports most of the smaller national postal services too. The layout needed some light css-tweaking on our part to make it fit better in our site, but this is done easily thanks to unique classes.

First time you track a package you need to refresh the page once. I was thinking that the notification to do this could be just a bit more highlighted, because it is a pretty imperative part of the general usability.

All the texts are easy to modify. Another wish for improvement would be to include a wysiwyg-editor to the general description to allow more styling when writing longer texts.

Our tracking page can be found here: http://www.madeofsundays.com/apps/trackorder