Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

susanscorner

helps to enrich my store with easy way of looking at tracking. We use this on a couple of stores, never disappointed with their support and speed.

ohmonbebe

Bonjour, J'ai reçu mon colis en avance, ce qui en soit est une bonne nouvelle mais le hic c'est que sur votre application, mon colis est encore en cours de transit du coup, je n'ai pas reçu le mail de validation comme quoi mon colis est bien arrivé... je souhaiterais avoir une explication de votre part merci.

March 20, 2021

Hi, thank you for the feedback.

The problem is that Cainiao, which is an official tracking system for Aliexpress, also doesn't have an update about the delivered package.

In this occasion we collect tracking information from Cainiao because it works well with Aliexpress shipments and because of the fact that the last checkpoint has not yet been updated in Cainiao system, Trackr aslo doesn't show that update.

Anyway, we have a solution for you and I reached out about it via email. Looking forward to hear from you.
___

Salut, merci pour les commentaires.

Le problème est que Cainiao, qui est un système de suivi officiel pour Aliexpress, n'a pas non plus de mise à jour sur le colis livré.

À cette occasion, nous recueillons des informations de suivi auprès de Cainiao car cela fonctionne bien avec les envois Aliexpress et en raison du fait que le dernier point de contrôle n'a pas encore été mis à jour dans le système Cainiao, Trackr n'affiche pas non plus cette mise à jour.

Quoi qu'il en soit, nous avons une solution pour vous et je l'ai contactée par e-mail. J'ai hâte d'avoir de vos nouvelles.

littlefluffystore

Easy to use, set up process is very simple and quick. The support team is very responsive, got some issues with shipment tracking, but the issue was resolved in less than 24 hours.
Also, it's very good for dropshipping, certain phrases can be hidden like Chinese towns. Definitely recommend this application.

ExcellentSupply.com

This wasn't exactly what we were looking for. So we deleted the app. After a few days, Eoscity refunded the $48 annual subscription.

March 6, 2021

Hi! Thank you for you feedback. Please let me to explain that the free trial wasn't activated because it was a second time the app is installed on the store. The first time, the trial was issued July last year. A new user can see that free trial is offered before approving a payment but I explained the Shopify billing process by email. I hope we can discuss the situation further. I also issued the refund for unintended payment.

cage-chasteté.fr

Good app, it works pretty well and do what we ask for it. Very useful when you do dropshipping and you don't want your customer see where the product come from. Support very reactive, when you have a tracking problem they will resolve it in 24h.

February 28, 2021

Hello,

Thank you very much for your time to leave the feedback! Please let us know whenever you'll have some questions or need help: support@parceltrackr.com. Our support team will be more than glad to help.
Have a great day!
Trackr team

Burning Wheels Store

Really great application!!! Easy to use, both for store owners and store customers. Customer service is fast and on point. I definitely recommend this application to anyone looking to have their own tracking page :)

Bramay

The application is really well done. I want to report that I had a need and the development team helped me in no time. good guys

OEL Beauty

Muy bien aplicación. La atención al cliente es magnífica. Nos han solucionado todas las incidencias con inmediatez. Muchas gracias!!!!

3D Laser Gifts

Great app and customer service. Not only it provides options for custom css, their team also helped me with custom edits.
- 6 stars

JUSTCHILL.OUT

Application simple d'utilisation et claire pour nos clients. Le service client au top ! Aimable, pédagogue et efficace Merci la team !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17