Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

TheBelleBeauty

App has been charging me monthly even after I installed the app. I just realized this. Please refund me the amount!

May 19, 2020

Hello TheBelleBeauty,

We checked your payment situation: the monthly charge was generated automatically by Shopify billing for previous period after you re-opened the store and Trackr app was still installed. There is no problem to issue the refund in such situations :). We already asked Shopify support for a refund and added you CC in the request letter.

have a great day!
Regards -
[2020 05 19]

___

UPDATE. You should have received a reply from Shopify about refund confirmation (it will require few days to reach bank account though).

Shopify also confirmed that Trackr DID NOT charged your card after uninstalling:

And to confirm your earlier question: you are correct to believe that once an app has been uninstalled it cannot continue to bill the account. However, a final invoice may be issued for an app if uninstalled mid-way during a billing cycle. If your customer has any concerns about this, you can always invite them to reach out to us directly and we can confirm this on our end as well.

AbrandZ

Very well made app. Easy setup and I was impressed with feedback from support!

HEBENINO

j'utilise cette application depuis quelques mois car j’espérais réduire les plaintes de mes clients. Cependant, elle ne fonctionne pas bien. Chaque fois qu'un de mes clients cherche à suivre sa commande, il lui est affiché " votre commande a été expédiée". Le client se retourne vers moi pour savoir ce qu'il en est de sa commande. Je suis obligé de passer mon temps à échanger des messages d'explication. Certains me traitent même d'arnaqueur!!!

May 13, 2020

Dear Hebenino,
thank you for your feedback. We've just checked your orders status on Trackr app - currently they all are in status "Delivered" or "In Transit". If there are more orders that are experiencing problems - please let us know, we are always ready to help You solve all the issues. Our customer service can be reached over support@eoscity.com - seems lately we didn't get any complains from your side regarding the service. If you could provide concrete tracking number examples when problems appears - we'll do our best to check the situation and fix it if needed.

Looking forward to hear from you -
Have a great day -

ELECTRICAL WAREHOUSE

May 9, 2020

Hi, Thanks for your time leaving the feedback. As I stated in the email I just sent, the problem was that you tried to activate the annual plan which doesn't provide free trial. FREE TRIAL is provided in monthly plan only. Hope to hear from you by email. :)

mystore121213

use this on a few of my stores. Tried all tracking solutions on Shopify and i can tell this one has the best support when codes does not track well, etc. I think this is the best option there is at the moment.

Dealz2offer

Most of the time the result of tracking is pending whereas the official tracking site, e.g. USPS, is updating regularly. The only time I got a real result is when the item has been delivered to client. Rest of the time, the pad setting of the app looks weird and got the clock thing freezing. I've been using it for 2 months, and i'd say it only works 5% of the time.

May 4, 2020

Dear Dealz2offer,

thank you for your feedback. Sorry for not the best experience with Trackr app. At the moment few tracking codes that you've been testing on our app are showing up to date information. We are doing our best to provide qualitative service, but technical issues arise from time-to-time and we try to solve them ASAP. Currently due to COVID-19 situation in the world many tracking service providers and carriers have much more issues to solve, related to information updates, parcels delivery times, etc.
Thank you for understanding.

kind regards -

Kilya Beauty

I was installing the app but I got a error message. It is not working anymore and there is not option to contact the support !

April 28, 2020

Hello, dear Kilya Beauty,

the temporary technical issue was solved and fixed. If you want to try Trackr app services - please do so, we've sent you a special offer to your email .
Have a great day!

support@eoscity.com
kind regards -

Multi Buds

Good app with a nice look and a really good support! Support replies directly and helps you with everything and explain in details. Recommend it.

Value Heft

I just installed this app and it works like a charm. customer support is also very fast and tuned in!

GoshGorilla

Great price, great app and what I truly liked was the helpfulness of the customer support especially as I am not too tech savvy.