Trackr Order Tracking

Parcel Tracking Page Order Status Tracker Order Lookup Tracker

From $9/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

My Little Rodent

Location France

The customer support on this app was amazing. Marius helped me with the shipping confirmation email. I definitely recommend it!

Saw This Online

It doesn't even work.... I tried installing it over again. Clearing cookies...etc. Nothing. Can someone help me out here?

ALL U CAN WEED

I dont know why but for me the app was not working. But everything was easy to install.. Also the support are quick and easy to contact.

Yakoon

No way of cancelling my plan and it is frustrating... Sort it out and stop charging people on the backgroung!

Zinger Deals

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The hardest thing about Trackr app is clicking the button to install it. That's is how easy it was to have an efficient app that you and your customers will appreciate. Trackr runs your parcel tracking, you run your Shopify store. Too easy.

LeeFed

Time spent using app About 19 hours

I emailed twice to get some support with adding this app. Unfortunately I got no response nor did the app work. Uninstalled

soCheap

0 stars if possible... The page keeps on loading and loading and loading that I had customers e mailing me asking about their shipment status that our tracking doesn't work and I tested it and they are correct

Atleast if you charge, make sure it works.

Margot New York

Amazing customer support. I had installed a few other apps but either ran into inflexible support or none at all. We are a fashion company and the branding is in the details. The support team went above and beyond to make customized changes tot heir app so that it fit on our site seamlessly. A+!

Oceanandco

I have a store using this app. I’ve written to the Trackr support team numerous times about a very important issue affecting tracking on my page and they haven’t responded to any of my messages.

Wing Chun Illustrated

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 3 years

Great app. Great price. Top notch customer service. Highly recommended!