Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking | Reviews

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

Splendid Queen

there is a problem with the application.
it's not working right now i have a serious problem with my customers

December 11, 2019

Dear Splendid Queen,

Trackr app had temporary technical issue, but it's already solved. We've checked your tracking page - it's working. We are very sorry for this inconvenience, we did our best to fix it asap.
Please let us know if you have additional questions or are facing some problems: we'll be here to help - support@eoscity.com

kind regards -
Trackr team

My Kurly Extension

Great app !! Easy to install and set up. The customer support is just incredible, they are really quick answer and even quicker to help you with any issue you might have.
That's a 5 stars from me !

Bootsy Baby

This app is so much more simple to sue then other shipping apps, must say I love it, happy I made the change.

Vivid Sweets

I've been using this app for a while now and it's amazing it's simple had no problems with it and looks very clean on my website. Customer support is also impressive as well!

Best Choice Style

Every functions runs well! I like the system. It will helps my customers get the tracks and make our store too be trustworthy day by day. Thanks

Adidas Warehouse

Best tracking plugin for your money hands down! I used to use other tracking apps that did the job, but was very limited in design and tracking volume.

Prolashes

cette application ma beaucoup aider et facile a utiliser merci au concepteur !
pas vraiment déçu ! bravo

Vardise.com

Thank you all the problem solved well. Need to check on some things to make sure that everything is in place. Great support even on the weekend.

Swen Wissenbach

The app is very easy to use once you understand it and works very reliably! I can recommend Trackr!

Happy Campy Store

I love this app. My customers can ship on my online store with confidence. Thank you for creating this app. God bless you!