Trackr Order Tracking

Parcel Tracking Page Order Status Tracker Order Lookup Tracker

From $9/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Paulo N'co

Location Réunion

Superbe application ! Visuel professionnel et soigné ! Service Client très rapide. J'ai eu réponse à mon mail en 10 minutes ! Efficace & Rapide ! Merci Beaucoup

Anonymous Streetwear

This App is dope and very nice customer service! Helped me a lot! I think I will use it for my other stores as well

thiswhyweplay

This app is great. Easy setup, features that we use besides tracking - email notifications, tracking info translation. We are on trial, everything works really well, thanks for solution guys!

20of20store

Location Lithuania

Nice simple app, helps to increase quality and feel for my store. The prices are good. Recommending. The support team is awesome as well. Had issue fixed fast

Quartzily

Location Vietnam

Stay away from this app.
It broke your default tracking method of Shopify, redirect your customers to their tracking page whenever the customers click to the tracking number in their order status page. Then customers have to fill in their email and order number, which sucks, they will collect users' data.
Moreover, even when customers filled in their orders' information, no tracking information found.
I repeat, stay away.

December 13, 2019

Dear Quartzily,

thank you for your feedback and sorry for misunderstanding regarding Trackr app services. Please let us explain that many Shopify merchants asked for the possibility to insert tracking url on order status page in order to guide their customers to the store’s website tracking page for customers convenience. That customers could easily check their order status on shops website's whenever they want and not be redirected to the pages of different carriers.
Trackr app, as many tracking apps, create possibilities for shop’s customers to track their orders either entering order ID&Email or Tracking number. Merchants have possibility in Trackr admin panel to use both these tracking options or leave just one - according to stores individual needs.
We would like to emphasise that Trackr app strictly follows GDPR requirements regarding customer data management. And we use only those customers data that are necessary to provide tracking services. Also when app is uninstalled - all shops customers data are deleted from the app after 48 hours following Shopify GDPR policy rules: https://help.shopify.com/en/api/guides/gdpr-resources
In tracking history we see many successfully tracked orders on your store. So it’s really painful to read about “no tracking information found” in your review.
Sorry once again for this experience.

Splendid Queen

Location Spain

there is a problem with the application.
it's not working right now i have a serious problem with my customers

December 11, 2019

Dear Splendid Queen,

Trackr app had temporary technical issue, but it's already solved. We've checked your tracking page - it's working. We are very sorry for this inconvenience, we did our best to fix it asap.
Please let us know if you have additional questions or are facing some problems: we'll be here to help - support@eoscity.com

kind regards -
Trackr team

My Kurly Extension

Location France

Great app !! Easy to install and set up. The customer support is just incredible, they are really quick answer and even quicker to help you with any issue you might have.
That's a 5 stars from me !

Bootsy Baby

Location Australia

This app is so much more simple to sue then other shipping apps, must say I love it, happy I made the change.

Vivid Sweets

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 years

I've been using this app for a while now and it's amazing it's simple had no problems with it and looks very clean on my website. Customer support is also impressive as well!

Best Choice Style

Time spent using app 36 minutes

Every functions runs well! I like the system. It will helps my customers get the tracks and make our store too be trustworthy day by day. Thanks