Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

redhotsapce

Downloaded, Installed - did not work at first, but support was fast. Thanks Marius. No issues after that and we will continue to use it. Good luck !

grandean

Good. Has basic features I need. They also track China EMS and AliExpress - so no problems with dropshiping from China tracking.

Saw This Online

It doesn't even work.... I tried installing it over again. Clearing cookies...etc. Nothing. Can someone help me out here?

makeupgreen

Perfect app, easy to use. Support is very helpful and professional - got the answers to my questions on the same day. Thank you guys!

gadgetah

Easy to instal and works great. Need to track China shipments and for now I see that it does. Hope support will remain fast as it is now :)

ALL U CAN WEED

I dont know why but for me the app was not working. But everything was easy to install.. Also the support are quick and easy to contact.

Yakoon

No way of cancelling my plan and it is frustrating... Sort it out and stop charging people on the backgroung!

Zinger Deals

The hardest thing about Trackr app is clicking the button to install it. That's is how easy it was to have an efficient app that you and your customers will appreciate. Trackr runs your parcel tracking, you run your Shopify store. Too easy.

greenbilly

I was upset that I couldn't find my courier so I emailed support. Apparently, I can use the app and my courier is tracked. ...and Works in minutes. :)

emasart

A must have app if your shipping times are longer than Amazon's :D I will get it installed on my other two shops.