Trackr Order Tracking

Trackr Order Tracking

by Vertex LV

Let Your Customers Track Orders at lowest price-$0,02/tracking

BladesPro US

Solid app - has helped our customers track their own packages. Interface is easy to use, has good options and support is always friendly, ready to help and efficient too! Thanks.

Shekini Swimwear

Great app. it is perfect for customer shopping online. try it and let the customer know where their package.

TWS équipement

Impossible to select carrier.... useless and waste of time
Impossible de choisir les transporteurs donc c'est juste une perte de temps

June 18, 2019

Hello, TWS équipement,

Thank you for your message to us. Trackr app supports more than 900 carriers all over the world. Their list can be found on app’s preferences page. Trackr app automatically detects to what carrier actual tracking code belongs to. Thats why there is no need to make carrier manual selections anymore.
Our customers have possibility to test the app 15 days for FREE and decide, if it really fits their needs. We kindly invite you to test the app and if you’ll have any questions or need any help - Trackr support team is always ready to help you. Just email us at support@eoscity.com.
Besides tracking service, Tracker includes additional features, such as: tracking info translation service, hide carriers function, customisable delivery notification emails. All of them are free.

We wish you all the best in your business and hope to see you among our customers!
Trackr support

MASMART

Great app! Highly recommend.easy to set up, beautiful interface, fast customer support service. 5 stars.

P'tit Doudou

Vraiment je n'ai pas l'habitude de mettre des avis mais là je suis obligé. Cette application est juste parfaite, et la page de suivi est super. Son service client est très performant, ils répondent très vite et font tout pour résoudre les problèmes. Merci à l'équipe TRACKR

PARISI

Perfect application, save a lot of time. Customer service 100% effective when you have a problem :D

SmartElectricLighter

Absolutely needed to give your customers and yourself peace of mind. It'll save you hours needed to respond to customer inquiries about the whereabouts of their order.

Comme un Artiste

Very good app. Easy to use and manage your tracking. You can hide the carriers. Plus, you can translate in any language. Perfect support team. I recommend.

Aqua-Tech

I use this application to have a very attractive tracking page within my site vs having my customers go to our couriers site which is lackluster. The App support team are excellent and the application is so easy to use and setup.

Gemini Charms

Hello, I am trying to get support tickets resolved, but I got this message : "A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

support@supportvertex.zendesk.com
(ultimately generated from support@eoscity.com)
High probability of spam" what is your support email and how I can contact you, I am concerned that you will not support if I have any questions. Please respond. Thanks.

April 3, 2019

Hello, Gemini Charms,

Thank you for contacting us!
We are very sorry that you experienced this problems with the emails, but could you please check - maybe our letters were directed to your spam folder?
Because we successfully got all 3 your messages: the 1st one on Monday (April 1st) and provided you with the answer the same day (11:53 from support@eoscity.com, signed by Mirjam to your email, which starts ch...@..).
Another letter from you we got today - and already provided the answer.
The 3rd was a review.

It seems that we don't experience email delivery problems, cause we receive questions and provide answers to other customer's inquiries successfully these days.
In order to double check we'll contact you from one more additional email.
Sorry once again for the inconvenience, you've experienced.

Kind regards -