StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
July 28, 2022

It's a really helpful app, for those who are super busy optimizing their own google ads account, They create google ads from their google ads account, so the price included Ads cost which you can change with StoreYa support according to your financial situation. They have reached 4.2x ROAS this Month.

Dephini
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 12, 2022

We are using this app to help increase direct sales to our website as another of our sales channels tends to grab most of them. So far in the first month we have seen a 24% increase in sales and a 36% increase in revenue. We are very encouraged by the numbers and expect more growth to come in the next couple of months. At a minimum we are looking to at least break even with our ROA but definitely expect to see more than that.

ADR Products
Time spent using app: 28 days
June 26, 2022

We are very pleased with the performance of StoreYa. We're also happy that we were not asked to review the service until we had a chance to really experience the results. We have been running our store for 10 years and have a lot of experience with advertising using both paid, and inexpensive or cost free methods. To have the added support of the StoreYa ads for facebook and google has been tremendous. Our ROAS is great (currently over 29 on google search with an overall ROAS of 9.8 combined) The StoreYa service is probably not going to give smaller start up stores as much bang for their buck at first if they don't have the analytics to let the AI optimize for them, but over time, it is a safe bet, I think, and with a modest budget it can be incorporated successfully into most online store's marketing and advertising strategies with great success. Just remember to be PATIENT if you have a newer store, but if you are established and have a strong list and a decent presence on social media and google, this can really round out your advertising relatively quickly. We're still ramping up the ROAS with Facebook acquisition and retargeting. The support from our account manager, Berk has been positive, helpful, and prompt. We have hired services in the past, and I can tell you that 10 years ago, when we started, there was nothing like this out there, and think it is has had a really positive and profitable impact for us. And yes, we have "wasted" tons of money on ad service providers in the past and have had more than our fair share of bad experiences. StoreYa has absolutely delivered on the promises of helping optimize advertising efforts on Google and Facebook. Highly Recommended.

Phoenix Shaving
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 21, 2022

We have been StoreYa for almost 1.5 years and we're getting an 8x overall ROAS. We are very happy with the results & they have a great support.
I recommend you to give them a try.

silverdepot
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 18, 2022

I used this app to help me increase revenue and sales. It worked like a charm! 5.5X ROAS in the 1st month of using Traffic Booster! They assigned me an account manager who keeps me updated with follow-ups. I hired many advertisers in the past, and I did the advertising myself. I never reached the current performance in such a short period of time. I highly recommend this app. Every shopify store owner deserves to know about this app!

Bricks Masons
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 15, 2022

We've been StoreYa services for the past 8 months and seeing a whopping 5x-7x ROAS! Amazing results, easy to implement, highly recommend.

Angela Caglia Skincare
Time spent using app: 12 months
June 7, 2022

I've had great success with another StoreYa app and decided to give the Traffic Booster a try. Very impressed so far, in the first month I have a 3.2 ROAS which is pretty remarkable given the timeframe. Great customer support and service, Emma has been a big help!

Chomp! Chocolate
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 25, 2022

Have been using storeya for about 3 years and love it! I've seen great results without having to learn ads myself. Their team is always very responsive whenever I need to increase or decrease my budget.

Crowned Athletics
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
May 18, 2022

So far we have been pleased with the results. We started with the lowest plan and made a little money over our spend and then upgraded, which has gone well and are now on the 3rd tier. Thus far each month has made more than we spent, and 2 months have tripled the spend. We are in the positive with our ROAS and happy with the traffic and orders being driven to the site. While it would be nice to have every month triple and quadruple the spend that isn't realistic (in our experience) but we have yet to make less than the spend. And we are happy to now be able to market to our new customers through email while continuing to get new traffic to the site. For us, it's been a great hands off experience. Emma checks in often to make sure we are pleased with the results.

Manna Kadar Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 8, 2022

We're hitting 5x to 8x ROAS using the traffic booster. Highly recommend! Great customer service, too.

People I've Loved