StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
November 19, 2021

First, let me say I am just starting my journey with Storya and Traffic Booster, so with 8 days under my belt I am going to share some early insights. I am analytic guy, so I am comparing the results of professional marketers, my own work, and several services. In 9 days, from Traffic Boosters, we have had 139 visitors, and 3 sales, with good deal of interactions (less bounce, more pages/session). As I compare it with other services, it doesn't drive as much traffic, BUT the quality of traffic is higher appears higher. For example, another service, in the same time frame (and more cost) has sent me 658 visitor, but with a much less interaction, and 0 sales. I'm not saying it is "the" answer. My Bing campaign is doing well, with more traffic, better engagement, but less conversion; as is my TikTok Video campaign, and, of course organic and e-mail does great for the investment. Still, as far as Google goes, this appears to be great! Overall, though I can't say if the App will sustain (or hopefully significantly improve) traffic and results, I can say that the initial results are promising. Further, though other reviews state they are "poaching" or attributing results which isn't theirs, I see no indication. Using Google Analytics I have a fair view of the tagged results, so I trust what I see by that :) Thank you

Family Pooch
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 14, 2021

Great little app for a no-fuss approach to marketing. We've been a long term customer for over 34 months and continue to reap the rewards as we scale. Stop wasting your money on marketing administration costs and install this app! Emma is super helpful and the customer service has always responded within a few hours.

United Bracelets
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited January 6, 2022

We originally started with a $1500/mo budget. We are an ecommerce store that sells products that we do not create, so margins are slimmer and we work off of volume. After 3 mos we are at the 6x ROAS. We've had to implement some things on our site to help capture the customer, but they are driving quality traffic. We've doubled our budget and we look forward to seeing if the ROAS holds up.

CoalitionNutrition
Time spent using app: 4 months
Storeya replied October 10, 2021

Dear James,
In a very short period of time of 23 days, we have managed to get you -
Google Ads - ROAS of 3.4x (this is according to your Google Analytics segment for StoreYa users)
Facebook Ads - ROAS of 0.3x (this campaign is live for only 11 days)
Combined ROAS - 2.1x

We share the same goal of getting you the best possible ROAS, but we do ask for your patience as it takes time to collect data and optimize it.

September 23, 2021

5 stars. Incredible responsiveness and service by Emma and her team. If you're looking for a quick, simple and turn-key solution for Google advertising, check out Storeya.

The Useless Pancreas
Time spent using app: 18 days
August 27, 2021

I started with the Basic plan ($120). I had slightly less visitors than advertised but still more than I ever had with email and Facebook campaigns (they were more expensive). After 2 weeks I upgraded to Standard ($335) and the visits jumped up. Emma told me the Google Shpping ads were not live yet and also told me their app was not a good fit for my shop since it is a startup with no prior sales for the AI. I kept on going anyway since the visiits were way up already (should go sky high once Google Shopping ads go live). Emma keeps advising me not to upgrade until I get some sales. These people are honest and consciencious. Service is fast and efficient.

Chic for Everyone
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 23, 2021

I used StoreYa to drive traffic to a DIY site. Easy to work with. Was up and running on FB, Goog and Bing quickly with clear instructions. StoreYa exceeds the ROAS goals outlined. Fast response from account manager.

Skylights For Less
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 23, 2021

I have been using StoreYa for 5 months to manage Google, FB and Bing ads for my business. I am very pleased with results. We started with a small budget to test them. They got ads up and running with 48 hours. Account manager was very responsive. Each month, I have increased budget each month. Now spending 6x amount from 1rst month. They have hit and exceeded strict targets for ROAS. Very satisfied.

Factory Direct Blinds
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 15, 2021

I have been getting atleast 2x to 3x times ROI with the StoreYA app each month, it has worked very well for me.

GMClubapparel.com
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 10, 2021

We have partnered with storeya for 3 months and seeing a great return on investment. We are raising our budget monthly

Wholesale Buy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 30, 2021

In the 29 months we've been using the Google Ads / Facebook Ads by Traffic Booster, we've seen a 6.5X overall ROAS. Any concerns or challenges have always been resolved by the company, promptly, when given them the opportunity to do so. They are a fantastic business partner and we appreciate the team and our account Manager, Emma, tremendously. Working with StoreYa frees us up as entrepreneurs to do what we do best and leaves this more tedious work to the experts. Thank you for your partnership!

California Englished