StoreYa: Google Ads & Shopping

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
February 2, 2021

Have worked with Storeya for over a year and they have done a great job at driving new customers to us at a profitable rate from google. Highly recommend.

No Shave Life LLC
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
February 1, 2021

Traffic booster has been great for us. 5x ROAS in the last 14 months that we have been using them!..

Marcozo
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 29, 2021

I have been using this app for just 2 months and have already achieved 7X ROAS (avg.). Support is very fast, helpful and thorough. The whole team seems very keen on customising the product based on your individual needs and working together with us to build on even better results.

Ioannou Shoes
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 28, 2021

Love Storeya! We average a ROAS of 8% with seasonal spikes in the 15% range. The team at Storeya is very helpful and know their stuff. Can't say enough about this company :)

Dr Jimz
Edited January 26, 2021

I've been really happy with my results using Storeya. There's a lot of work you have to do to make that traffic work for you, but they've been great in generating the traffic I was struggling to get on my own. We have averaged over 10x ROAS since we started with Storeya on a $99 budget more than a year ago. I kept increasing the budget as our sales climbed and it has paid off significantly.

Curl Warehouse
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited January 26, 2021

We've been using this app for 18 months and are getting over a +3x ROAS with Traffic Booster. Hands off and great to use. Thanks for a great app!

Eye Love
January 26, 2021

This app is not a magic app that will just turn a non converting store into a winner, but if converting sales is not your problem, and quality traffic is, then this might be for you. I have been using Storeya for almost a year and a half now. They have great communication, and when you have concerns talk to them and see what can be improved. Even when scaling you can talk to them, they are not out to just take your money. I have been told to wait before scaling, or even to reduce budget at times (covid), and definitely appreciate their team looking out for our store!

My Shinies
January 26, 2021

We have been using this app for more than 1.5 years now. During this time we have been able to grow our sales by 250%, partly thanks to the Traffic Booster app. While it is true that it takes a few months for the AI algorithm to pick up, once it does it bring consistently good results and you do not need to care about running ads yourself. For example, we have consistently achieved ROAS of 2x in the last year. Furthermore, the team is very knowledgeable, friendly and approachable. And they support you all along your journey. I would certainly recommend it!

Moving Beans
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 25, 2021

I was skeptical and started small. After a few weeks I didn’t think it was working and decided to terminate. They convinced me that it takes time to optimize. I am grateful that they did. I now get a 5x and sometimes 6x return on ad spend with them now two years later. They know what they are doing. Give it a try and give it time to work!

Tacticalsoap.com
Edited June 25, 2020

Normally ads company would tell you that it takes a few weeks to 3 months to optimize the campaign and see the ROI blablabla.
But I got more return than I expected in the first 3 weeks

I have been using Traffic Booster for 10 months.
I am getting a ROAS of 33.09 for all time!
The team and product are very helpful, they reply your email within a day and always remind you the campaign performance.
This is Literally THE BEST APP I have ever used!!!!
Strongly recommend to everyone especially if you are selling high price point products.

AndaSeatCanada