Language Translate & Currency

Translate Store into Multiple Language, Auto Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Kickies

more than 3 months trying the app. I tried everything. I set up languages manually. more than 2 days working on it. And suddenly one day the app changed everything, and the website has been plenty of errors. Until today, I can't find a solution. The app is not intuitive. and is not responsive. The techs and support try really hard, but the app is really bad. I don't understand how the app have 5 stars. The app is one of the worst apps that I've ever tried. The app should be taken down of the shopify store.

January 19, 2022

Hi Guido,

This is Peter from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience causing to your store.

As you said that one day the app changed and everything what you have edited has gone, as usual although our app has released some updated versions recently, your setting in app will not be affected at all, it still keeps as it should be unless you change your theme. In case you did not change theme, we need to investigate further to find the root cause.

From this disadvantage, our Dev team is building a system to track what customer has changed in our app, in case your setting is lost in accident, we will have a backup file for you, so I highly appreciate your empathy in this situation.

As I have seen that my colleague has tried to help you with lots of customization, please let them know if you need further support

Peter

Barista och Espresso

Buggy! Translated only parts of the page. Screwed up the reviews from Judge.me altough they write that they integrate with Judge.me and now all my reviews are gone after I allowed them access to my site. Now I have to ask support from Judge me to rectify the problem and hope nothing worse then that.

January 3, 2022

Hi Noah,

I'm Andrew from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we're deeply sorry for any inconvenience causing to your store.

As I have checked your case and seen that you met the trouble with translation on some homepage as well as product page. My colleague has sent you follow-up emails with clear explanation along with possible solutions for your case, please kindly check it for further help.

As you uninstalled our app already, could you please consider to reinstall our app and let us have a chance to support you with highest priority? we will make sure to assist you with everything you need to have a good time with us.

Best Regards
Andrew

Gensami

Poorly developed app. The auto translator creates texts with no sense, so the contextual translation must be performed manually. Most texts are not divided in menus, or pages corresponding to the shop structure , the texts can be found under "Homepage". There is no easy way to find and replace texts, no visual identifier, no way to match. The texts repeat itself, so every word must be manually translated , without the option of bulk translation.
There is content on the shop that is not identified in Transcy and cannot be translated. After weeks of work of manually translating the texts, we discovered that the app is not stable and the translations are not permanent. As soon as a minor change is operated in the shop, like adding a new content section, the translations are broken. Either they don't appear anymore , or the contextual translation is replaced by the poor autotranslator. I don't recommend this app, is causing only issues .

December 20, 2021

Hi Andre,

I'm Kieran from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we are deeply sorry for your bad experience with us.

Your feedback is necessary for us to improve our app and service in the better way. As my colleague has sent you a follow-up email to explain more your case as well as some detailed guidance regarding to translation, please kindly check it again.

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Kieran

MIKAINE® Switzerland

UPDATE: According to the support the app doesn't support Shopify template pages, neither page template nor product templates. So for us it is not useful. This app is one of the worst I have come across on Shopify. Terribly buggy and slow. Support is overseas with very limited English proficiency. Unfortunately just a big waste of time and money.

November 12, 2021

Hi Max,

Here's Diego from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused to your store.

Regarding to your issues as following:

- Glad to inform that the content from page built by theme setting (online store 2.0) is now automatically synced to our app, you not only translate it but also edit it manually, please kindly check it again.

- For the limit of English proficiency from my agent, I personally talked directly to them and have a proper training after that. Also please believe me that single conversation does not reflect the whole support and product quality we have built for years, and I highly appreciate your understanding in this situation.

- About the loading speed, you please confirm our app is loading slowly on your front end (website) or back end (in-app). For making it clear, if it happened on frond end, the button to switch the language called switcher will show around 2 or 3 secondes after your website is fully loaded. If it happended on back end, it depends on how many pages as well as languages you're translating, it means the more pages or languages you have, the slow loading speed it should be.

As I have seen that my colleague has sent you follow-up emails, please let them know if you need further support.

Diego

UPSIGLOW

(REQUEST MY REFUND) Transcy - Translate & Currency (Uninstalled) 2021-11-03 - 2021-12-03
Try to give this application more opportunities to solve the problem I have with your application, but everything has been in vain, the customer service is terrible, until today they have not solved my problem, I have wasted my time with this app . I will try other apps, please request my refund. THANK YOU.

November 8, 2021

Hi Viviana,

I'm Miranda from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we are deeply sorry for your bad experience with us.

Regarding to your concern as following:

1. First of all, your refund request was resolved, from the day when we refunded your app charge, it will be reflected on your account around 5 days, please kindly check your account again.

2. Throughout our conversation, your main problem as switcher (language selector) does not show on your store, the part of the reason that hinders for fixing it comes from the constant installation and uninstallation of our app, so it leads to the asynchronous data. Therefore, you should have a little patience and we surely resolve your case completely.

Once again, please accept our deepest apology and hope you can consider to reinstall our app and let us have a chance to support you with the highest priority. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Miranda

Triple Wireless

this app its fucking scamming they change my store code and i remove the fucking app and code still in my store report this app

November 1, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Vincent from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience causing to your store.

Regarding to your issues as following:

1. "this app its fucking scamming they change my store code", we seem not catch your point, please elaborate it, so we can check and help you further.

2. As you said that "i remove the fucking app and code still in my store report this app" as usual, after you have uninstalled the app, the Switcher (language selector) will disappear and there will be no change affect to your site. Sometimes, there will have some lines of code leftover on your site for some reasons. But no worries, we're willing to help you resolve it or your can handle by yourself with some simple steps because we have an published article for this issue.

As I have seen that my colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please let me know if you need further support. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Vincent

Chiemseegarn

The app works quite well so far. The reason for the very bad rating, however, is that the Transcy team accessed our shop and changed our root domain on their own. This caused a lot of damage in both an SEO and sales context and in the following discussions there was no sign of goodwill. The support team also referred me to a member of staff who then sent me some tutorials that had absolutely nothing to do with our problem. All in all, a really terrible service experience.

October 14, 2021

Hi Sebastian,

Here's Joyce from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we are deeply sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Based on your case, when we have checked and seen that your page or domain kept reloading for so long with the URL has several /en and the cause of this issue might be some conflicts arisen between our code with other translation apps and then we just enabled English on your Domain setting to resolve this problem and no action further without your approval.

However, for further investigation whether it's coming from our app or not, my colleague is taking care your case and also resent the collaborator account, please accept it, so they can help you further and give you a solution after that.

Joyce

pink cloud studio

First of all they say that you can use them free for 14 days, this is not true! I installed and uninstalled the app the same day on Oct 7, today on Oct 13, 9,90 USD is charged on my credit card, how is this possible?! I installed the app and needed some help with the translation, so I gave Andy, a person of their support team acces to my shop. He was "working" in my shop I think for about an hour and the only thing he did was make things worse. I wanted to translate the default of my shop from English to Netherlands but Shopify doesn't translate all of the data automatically. So I myself still needed to translate the default shop on 17 places. After he worked in it, he made it worse and now I have to translate the shop in more than 200 places instead of 17!! So I immediately deleted the app again, still they charged me money! I would like to receive a return of my payment.

October 14, 2021

Hi Martine,

I'm Donna from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience causing to your experience.

I have checked your case and seen that:

1. Our app is offering 7 trial days for any paid plan, we have stated this information on Shopify, in case you have any trouble with your app charge, please contact our support, we're willing to help and give you a solution later on.

2. For your main issue when you changed your default language between English and Dutch and you had to translate 200 missing field instead of 17 missing field, my colleague has followed up your case via your email, please let them know if you need further support

Best Regards
Donna

isterne

terrible, Please avoid. very bad experience with this app I use a free plan which have only one language free i use it and translate my store and spend so much time to edit it after one week they need me to change plan < why > and i can't use the language any more my store keep loading and loading not working good . just deleted

October 11, 2021

Hi Hussin,

Here's Jonathan from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

In relation to your problems as following:

1. The first issue is that "you spend so much time to edit it after one week they need me to change plan < why >", I seem not to understand your point, you please explain it in details. Because if you're in Free plan with basic language, you cannot edit its translation. Therefore, I am wondering during the trial you were in one of the paid plan as Eco or Starter plan, when your trial ended, you could not use your advance language to edit its translation.

2. The second issue as " and i can't use the language any more my store keep loading and loading not working good", unfortunately I also did not catch your point, as my colleague has sent you a follow up email,
please get back to them, so they can help you further.

Jonathan

IOSOI Skin Lab

The free plan is horrible
my default language is traditional Chinese and add English language.
The AI translate auto translate my brand name (HETKINEN, which is not in Chinese) to English (wait a minute), and I cannot override it. Besides, when I continually add item to cart on the product page, the buy now button wording would duplicate to "buy nowbuy nowbuy nowbuy now buy now. nowbuy now...."

October 1, 2021

Hi Hiu,

This is Fiona from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience causing to your store.

As I have seen that my colleague has helped you fix your two main issues as following:

1. We keep the brand name "HETKINEN" not being translated, so its meaning will be kept as HETKINEN in English language.

2. The "buy now" button is duplicated "buynow buynow", it's completely fixed, you can recheck all your issues on incognito browser to have the exact result

We have sent you some follow-up emails, please get back to us as soon as possible, so we can help you further until all your issues are completely fixed

Fiona