Language Translate ‑ Transcy

Language Translate ‑ Transcy

by Transcy

Translate store into multiple languages and convert currency

Dinee

during my free trial, everything I edit can not be saved.... ours of work and i lost everything.... support dont work on fridays, so i have to wait till monday nad the free trial period is gone... terrible

September 20, 2021

Hi Pedro,

Here's Miranda from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused to your store.

Regarding to your concern, you now need to edit each element and then save it one by one, in case you edit all elements and then save it one time, it will save only the last element. Although it's the limit from bulk edit, we have realized and will improve it in the next release, hope you sympathize for us.

Also, our customer service is available 24/7 including technical support, however for some cases, they need to be further investigated and fixed by Dev team, so please wait as we will correspond to your case during our business hours as soon as possible, I highly appreciate your empathy in this situation.

I have seen you are having an active chat with my colleague, please reply to them for further help.

Miranda

Liveas

They have made this app way to complicated. And if you ask help from the customer service you get copy paste answers.

September 15, 2021

Hello Gyuri,

I'm Diego from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Throughout your conversation with my colleague, they did not understand your question clearly and provided you inappropriate answer, based on your concern, our app has the function as "Auto Switch Language", customer can see a specific language on his/her side automatically without switching other language on your store.

I understand that you might feel unsatisfied with the previous support. However, hopefully you could give us a chance to provide better assistance. As my colleague has sent you some follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Diego

In Flore

This app functions fine for currency conversions. However, it is HORRIBLE for translations. It automatically translates your store language but the automatic langauge translation is horrible and not accurate. You need to edit the language manually and the manual editing function does not work. I opened a ticket for the manual editing function over a week ago. Three customer service reps have responded including Jessica, Andy, but no one being able to assist. The reps just kept asking for access to the store even if they already had been granted access. It went around in circles and they have still not been able to resolve and / or respond to my ticket. I would not recommend this app and then also if you are using the automatic language translations, I would be worried about the customer experience as the translation is so bad. So disapointed!

September 14, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Alex from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we sincerely apologize your bad experience with us.

Your feedback is necessary for us to improve our app and service in the better way. As my colleague has sent you a follow-up email to explain more your case as well as some detailed guidance in the Edit process, please kindly check it for further help. Hope to hear from you soonest.

Alex

Surfnow.eu

Not usefull for shop with 1000 products and huge menu! Saving each manual line to edit take 7-20 seconds. You can not search for missing wrong translations. Please write in desc . that app is usefull only for small shops for 10-50 products maybe...

August 31, 2021

Hi Patrik,

Regarding to your issues as following:

Firstly, the loading speed of back-end, it depends on how many pages as well as languages you're translating, it means the more pages or languages you have, the slow loading speed it should be. As your store has around 1000 products, it's hard to avoid the slow loading speed, however we will take this disadvantage to optimize the loading speed from back-end for store with a huge amount of products as well as different kinds of pages

Secondly, to find your words on homepage, unfortunately it does not have a search bar to find the word to edit, however you can find it by pressing ctrl+F as a temporary way. Meanwhile the functions including search bar, replace translation are on our roadmap and will be released soon.

As I have seen that my colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please let me know if you need further support. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Miranda

Neonstreet

Since the most recent change you cannot edit translations on the free plan. On top of that the edition interface is extremely slow and inconvenient to use.

August 19, 2021

Hi Alexandre,

Here's Patrick from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we are deeply sorry for this inconvenience caused.

For your case, before Aug 18 2021 your plan is Free and with the latest update, your Free plan will be automatically upgraded to Economy plan without cost per month, therefore you now can edit translation on all pages. Secondly, we have noted your point about the slow loading speed in-app and try to optimize it.

As my colleague is contacting you for further support, please let them know if you need further support.

Patrick

Corazón de Taxco

Don't use this app, so, translation takes a while and if you mess up they won't take responsibility. The support team is not qualified to solve problems.

August 18, 2021

Hi Sebastian,

Here's Keisha from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team and please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced with our app.

In relation to your concern as following:

1. The first concern is that "translation takes a while", it depends on how many pages as well as languages you're translating, it means the more pages or languages you have, the slow loading speed it should be.

2. Through your case, translated words cannot be reverted, however, we're flexible to revert your words without cost. For your case because of your mistake, but we still would like to revert the translated words. Particularly, we would like to inform that we have just released a big update that you will have unlimited words to translate, so you do not need to worry about missing words to translate.

As we have seen that our colleague has sent you a follow-up email. Could you please consider to reinstall our app and let us have a chance to support you with the highest priority?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Keisha

Korexo

Auto translation only works if you pay the most expensive plan, when we realized that, we asked for a refund as we used the app only for an hour and they literally refused. It also mess up with your copy layout after translation, like bolding everything or coloring unwanted text. The support is very slow it took 5 days for them to try to fix the issues before finally giving up and telling us they can't fix it.

August 6, 2021

Hi MINH,

This is Orson from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we`re truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

As we have checked your case and seen that

1. For making it clear, auto translation function is available on Essential plan. Also for your refund request, based on our refund policy, since we are offering Free plan for testing purpose, we do NOT offer free trial, and/or refund for any Paid plan. However, case by case we still consider to refund properly, for your case you might misunderstand my colleague that she said that because this function was not available on your current plan, so she agreed your refund request.

2. "It also mess up with your copy layout after translation, like bolding everything or coloring unwanted text", we have checked that you have not yet provided the information in details, so we cannot support you to fix it further.

3. In relation to slow support, for making it clear after each of your message, we immediately responded. However, hope you sympathize us based on the different kinds of issues, each issue needs Dev team to check and find out the best solution. Importantly, we will try our best to find the root cause and fix the issue before giving up, so it may take times. Once again please accept my deepest apologies in regard to this inconvenience caused

My colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please let them know if you need further help. Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Orson

HUNK USA

5-Star Reviews are Deceiving - Read the 1&2 Stars to make an informed decision I am not one to spend time reviewing apps, but this app with 4.7 average reviews at the time is extremely deceiving. The 5-star reviews are mostly from beginners who install it and thing it "looks good". If you actually speak the translated language and have 3rd party apps that need translation, you will be extremely frustrated at how hard it is to actually customize things. Once installed it messed up my Size selector, sizes, product titles, and other things. There is no way to customize many of the translations unless you contact support and they "fix it" DON't LET THEM! Why they do is they go and hardcode a bunch of lines that won't go away once you finally give up and remove the application. This app is a black-box auto translator and their staff is helpless. While their suppport staff seems friendly and will attempt helping you, the design of the app is so poor that their only way to help you would be to hardcode things that will eventually break your site. Product translation is awful. Most apps would get you a search bar and show a list of your products in which you can go and quicly modify titles. this app will you you products and you have to click each, open a new window, click edit, before you can edit one title. Then save, go back two levels above, and repeat your search. Extremely inefficient if you need to edit things. And unless you don't know the translated language, you know most likely any serious store will need to edit texts and more. Save yourself the headache. DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP.

July 16, 2021

Hi HUNK,

I'm Amanda from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we sincerely apologize your bad experience with us.

Regarding to your concern as following:

1. The first issue is unable to edit content from third party apps. For making it clear, our app will detect the element built by third party apps and then translated them automatically. However because it's from third party apps, so it does not allow our app to edit its content.

2. Secondly, I have realized your page contains lots of elements coming from third party apps such as size variants they have some specific codes which are not compatible with our app. However, if this error is not out of our control, we're still able to fix it.

3. As you said that "Why they do is they go and hardcode a bunch of lines that won't go away once you finally give up and remove the application", you mean after you uninstall our app, some leftover code will show. If yes, as usual our app code will disappear and there will be no change from your site. Sometimes, there will have some lines of code leftover on your site for some reasons, but no worries much, we have published the article how to remove it completely on your store with some simple steps or if you cannot do it, please contact our support team to handle it for you.

4. As you mentioned that "Most apps would get you a search bar and show a list of your products in which you can go and quicly modify titles", our app still has the search bar to do it. However, your feedback about the process to edit in-app, I have noted this point and forward to concern team to improve it as soon as possible.

Once again, we're deeply sorry for this inconvenience and your feedback is necessary for us to improve our app in the better way. As my colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please kindly check it for further help. Hope to hear from you soonest.

Amanda

SHEER Watch

I like the interface of the currency switcher, more sleek than the one i was using. However, it seems like this app slowed down my site from 36 to 13. Luckily i backed up my theme and i load them back to get to 36.
But when i reinstalled this app, it dropped down to 19 again and still dropping... So CS team, don't try to throw the ball back to me saying other apps is affecting, cos clearly it isn't true. i haven't changed anything for months, and the slowness only happens after i installed your app. So you are the culprit, no one else.
And i am good now with another app, my speed now is maintaining at 40. good enough for me. So stop bugging me, thanks.

June 28, 2021

Hi Json,

I'm Kieran from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We're deeply sorry for this inconvenience caused.

In relation to your issue as the slow loading speed after installing our app. Firstly I got your point and as you know that this issue is sensitive, it may come from different features and it doesn't come entirely from our app.

However, for further investigation and try to help you as soon as possible, could you please consider to reinstall our app and let us have one more chance to support you with the highest priority? As I have checked and seen that you're having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support. Once again hope you sympathize for us.

Kieran

Altterre

The app is very slow and lag all the time, really frustrating. Also, hundreds of random words from my themes are taken into consideration, even though they are not present on my website. It becomes impossible to find a word to translate in particular. And the team is not helpful with that.

June 4, 2021

Hi 朱大掰,

I'm Peter from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we're deeply sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern as following:

The first issue is the loading page speed in back end, If it happened on back end, it depends on how many pages as well as languages you're translating, it means the more pages or languages you have, the slow loading speed it should be.

The second issue as "Also, hundreds of random words from my themes are taken into consideration, even though they are not present on my website", the random words may come from your store theme, also because of theme limit, our app cannot detect those words in-app to edit, our app just automatically translate it properly, in case you want to edit it, we will help you from our system. For further check and help you resolve completely, my colleague has contacted you properly, please let them about it.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Peter