Language Translate ‑ Transcy

Language Translate ‑ Transcy | Reviews

by Transcy

Black Friday Offer! Translate store into multiple languages

Saarni - Gentlemen's Boutique

We're at the beginning of the usage but so far it has been easy to translate the whole site using Transcy's automatic translation. The usage is fairly simple. The customer support is very helpful and seems to be available all the time. However, a lot of manual work is needed to fix errors coming from Google API. Unfortunately, there's no lexicon support where you could fix some of the common translation errors. For example, we have 3500 products and each of these have the same translation error in SEO description. There's no way to fix these in bulk. Also it would be futile since Transcy will automatically translate products and restore the errors, or you have to be doing the translations with Transcy whenever you get a new product or collection. I noticed also that there should be an option to exclude certain phrases from the translation, e.g. company name. I found at least 5 different ways to translate our company name but that's not Transcy's fault. A proper search function in all languages should be implemented so you could easily find some of the translation errors you are looking for. Now it's just surfing separate pages and using browser search. 3rd party app translations are beyond fixing. You can only suggest an edit to Google API. These translation errors and problems are apparent to our visitors and impossible to fix. I'm not sure it's possible to do successful business with this and therefore I have to give Transcy only three stars. However, I've been very pleased with the customer support and hopefully the product will get better.

November 24, 2021

Hi Sonja,

Here's Jena from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.

Through your feedback, we have definitely noted what features needed to be improved as well as not available features for concern team to investigate further and try to add it in the next releases. We will keep on improving our services in the better way to reach more customer's expectation.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Jena

Top of the Dome Headwear

it's not easy to use at first but with some help it's fine. The person who helped me understood my problems and answered all my questions.
The only small problem is that you cannot change the currency on checkout. I don't have the possibility to have shopify payment in my country so it's a shame.

October 25, 2021

Hi Bayane,

I'm Vincent from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience causingto your store.

For your main concern as unable to change the currency on checkout page because your country has not supported Shopify payment yet, I would like to sympathize with you in this situation. However, this problem is not coming from our app and it's fully control by Shopify. To change the currency on checkout page or your customer can see their local currency on checkout page, you have to use Shopify payment. For further support about this kind of payment, you please contact Shopify for further support.

I have seen that my colleague has sent you a follow up email, please let them know if you need further support.

Vincent

Sand Dollar Dubai

Updated review: After the documentation of the issues during setup and soon after. Grace has really gone above and beyond to help us with our translation. We had to get a developer to implement the checkout but Grace was able to help us in other regards, it hasn't been a smooth road by any means but Grace is a huge asset to her company. One of the most frustrating experiences with any app support that I've ever experienced. Multiple issues upon installation - including checkout translation not working. Support fixed this but then had an issue with product filter and search app not being translated and then an issue with mobile users being stuck in a 404 loop resulting in our website being unusable. These issues were eventually fixed but now checkout is not being translated again and now their support says they can't fix it. Extremely frustrating

October 11, 2021

Hi Lucy,

This is Jocelyn from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we're deeply sorry for any inconvenience causing to your store.

For making it clear, you met some issues with our app and our agents have helped you resolve all related issues, but for the issue as checkout page is not translating properly, because it's from the change of theme which prevents the translation of checkout page from our app, so you please contact theme for further support in this situation.

I have seen that my colleague has sent you some follow-up emails, please let them know if you need further support.

Jocelyn

SmartHarnais™

Still testing the app hopefully it works well I have to give a review to test it because it won't show the dashbord

September 14, 2021

Hi there,

This is Alex from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your review.

We've seen that you left us with 3 star review and concerned about the dashboard, so we are wondering that there is something wrong with our app that makes you feel unsatisfied when testing the app. My colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

Alex

Layobaz

One of the good apps, but not for Arabic ,I faced some problems in arabic translation like duplicating the words and prices , the support team were so great and helped me alot to solve some of the problems i had but eventually i deleted the app to get rid of the problems that can not be solved.

September 8, 2021

Hi Layobaz,

Here's Oriana from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Oriana

GOTA Records

Just Started seems really good.
Easy to operate and looks easy.
I used other translate apps and it was not good.
But this one I shall carry on using.
I hope this helps customer.

August 19, 2021

Hi there,

This is Donna from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your review.

However you left us with 3 star review, so I am wondering that there is something wrong with our app that makes you feel unsatisfied about our app. My colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

Donna

Mokili

Staff is super helpful and even contacted me to help me install the language/currency dropdown themselves. The only downside is it overlaps everything on the site when scrolling. I thought it would be managed via the Shopify language switcher, so I'm not sure I'll keep it.

August 19, 2021

Hi Baka,

Here's Keelin from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In relation to your concern "The only downside is it overlaps everything on the site when scrolling", because you uninstalled our app, so we cannot check it further. Could you please consider to reinstall our app? so we're willing to help you. My colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

Keelin

HoocMeUp LLC

Trying to get the languages to work on shopify from the app was confusing, then when the agent would send a screen shot on what to do, it would come with an error msg 404 and it was just to much to go through for something as simple as changing the languages

July 26, 2021

Hi Deleecha,

I'm Joyce from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

Throughout your conversation, although you met some troubles with setting up the translation from our app, the agent still helped you resolve all of your concerns.

With 404 error, this is not a bug from the app. The cause is from your language versions created on your Shopify admin before. For making it clear, if you have added other languages in Shopify admin before but have not enabled/published those languages for your store domain yet, then it will cause this problem.

As I have checked and seen that my colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

Joyce

Life-likeDoll

June 9, 2021

Hi Xuedan,

Here's Godiva from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for leaving us a review.

However, we seem not to understand your review content. You are having an active chat with my colleague, please elaborate it and let them know if you need further support.

Godiva

No Bull Health and Fitness

It would be great if there were five languages free so we could make more money to upgrade to a price package.

May 24, 2021

Hi there,

This is Elisa from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you for your review as well as feedback.

For free plan, although you can add only one target language to translate, we offer more highlighted features such as edit translation, customize switcher style, convert up to 167 target currency or Auto Switch Currency by location, etc,... Especially, we allow users to test out all Premium functions in 7 days for FREE on Transcy.

As you're having an active with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

Elisa