Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Sensory Place

Used this app to add a second language to my site. Super helpful, identified issues i was having (my fault as well) within 2 hours of my request and helped me through it. Certainly happy with this addition to my site.

Mercatbio

- Bidirectional translation: I would like to be able to translate from/to any of the available languages.
- Bad UI, the "all" vs "not translated" doesn't make any sense. This must be improved.
- When manually translating, it is required to save each translation. It would be nice to have a "save all" translations.
- Manual translation pagination is way too short. It would be nice to have a longer list of elements.
- [SOLVED] To be able to write down the name of the language: In my case, the name is wrong, and the only solution was to hide the label.

Fairy Magic Chest

I'm really happy to have this app, it works perfectly! Besides this, the support is simply awesome! Highly recommended!

secco textiles

It's a breeze!!! Highly recommended! Specially if you can do your own translation. This will give you an extraction of all the text that needs translation side by side.

marseloficial

Great App!! It works very well and the team helps you with everything... and you can have it for free!

thebeautysquad

I used this app to translate my shop into diffrent laguages. It saved me a lot of time! Thanks a lot

Xocolat Schokoladenkontor

Fantastic app! Easy to use and even the free version works totally fine! I can recommend this app to anybody who wants to translate quickly and easily.

Glam Geo

I have used this translation application. And I can say that it is the best application that you can use to translate your page. Also if you have any questions the support team responds very quickly. Thank you

BIA Germany

I love this app. It works very easy and the free plan gives you everything you need.

Due to the fact that I need a lot of words to be translated, I think I will buy a plan. Because this app really satisfies me. This is how it should be done: Great Service, then offer a paid plan - not the other way around.

EPIC SUMMER

so far so good, the free version has helped me out and it fullfills my needs.
only problem is time, becaouse you have to do it manually.