Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

emmamorelli

Import translation is a life savior! Out theme wasn't supported so we contacted the developer which responded immediately and supported our theme within a few days!

Funkesmarket

its better than nothing. wish it were cheaper. but its a great start been free.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hany Soap

I used this up to translate my site. This app is very easy to use and navigate. I am looking forward to adding some more languages.

Savvy Sugaring

Great support and app. Limitations due to the setup at Shopify end so custom menus, and apps etc are not translated..

LookWonderFool

Great app, you can either auto translate or do it manually.
The best I could find, and I search a lot!

SHER

Great service Solved the issue in very short time doing even more then expected! It has been a very nice experience Thank you!

Romelia No Romina

This app made my life easier! I loved it! Now I can have clients from all over the world, and it has many fee options! lllll

aromesdelmediterrani

the best program to put my website in different languages, simple and effective, easy to use, and if you have any questions, customer service is very fast and efficient

Les Petits Basics

Very easy app so far! and it makes the job very well. The only point is that this comment should be more than 100 characters, now it is said and submit!!

Zomorrodi

You guys are awesome!
We were so frustrated trying out a few other translation apps in the Shopify Appstore. With your help we finally got where we wanted to be- you can now buy our rugs in english :)
Best regards from Düsseldorf & keep up the good work!