Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling | Reviews

by Trunk

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

Make It Fabulous Store

Having Trunk take care of our inventory management takes a huge chunk of worry off our plate. We are a growing small company selling on 3 platforms. It is simple and straight forward to use and we highly recommend it! The support is excellent.

Jeff Mack Supply

Trunk works great for our inventory management. Before Trunk our inventory was a mess. I'd highly recommend it!

Emily Quigley Ink

This app has made selling across multiple channels a breeze -- I never have to worry about manually updating my stock levels. The bundling and kitting features are great, too!

St. Armands Designs of Sarasota

I was so pleased to find an inventory program to support all three of our sales chanels (FAIRE, Shopify and Etsy). Implementing trunk has reduced frustration and saved us time by eliminating tedious and error-prone manual processes. It has also increased fulfillment efficiency, as quantities sync automatically, reducing backorders and partial shipments. Keep up the good work TRUNK team! We appreciate you!

CUTTY CUSTOM CUTS

James is beyond helpful! I was having issues syncing my products and getting all my sku’s organized. James has always been available to help work through any issues.

Waterproof Seat Cover Co

Great app, very useful. We used it for over a year but the way we warehouse has updated so we no longer need to use it. For bundling this app is great!!! Very simple and customer service is A+++

Rays of Clay Co

Trunk is a simple to use, intuitive platform. It is really helpful for my Etsy shop when managing products that can be purchased in different quantities. I also appreciate James's customer service and ability to work with you through any issues. Thanks!

Max & Co Pets

We are so glad we found Trunk! It’s so easy now to update and maintain inventory on both Shopify and Etsy. Highly recommend it!

Mightly

It's easy and it works. We had just about given up on Etsy because even though the community is a great fit for our product it was taking took much time to manually update inventory. Now it's set and I never have to think about it again.

Koraa

I have done a lot of research and they are the best. Very user friendly platform, supper customer service. No matter how small your business is, my advice is get Trunk, it saves you a lot of time and headache. Now when I have to update my inventory for all my sales channels, I go to Trunk and job done. That simple. Highly recommended as a small business owner.